First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply School's forest
Member
21876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / FLORIDA
Offline
Posted 2/18/10
walks over here* Kenji: wow hi peoples
78740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 2/25/10
Rey and Ran were infront of the forest.
Appearently, Rey wanted to come here since the forest is the only thing it seemed interesting.
Member
93029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / sailing on the se...
Offline
Posted 2/25/10
Alex: *my steps leaded me somewhere in the forest and finally stopped under a clearing and i took a seat under one of the trees looking at the sky*
78740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 2/25/10
Ran: * walking * ¨.......... why are we here --- it looks broing............¨
Rey: ¨ Definetly not boring --- it's magical ¨
Ran: ¨ magic can be boring too ¨ * sighs *

Rey: ¨ Do you want to fight me? ¨
Ran: ¨ no ¨ * I ment, a little fast tho *
Rey: * chuckles *
Member
93029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / sailing on the se...
Offline
Posted 2/25/10
Alex: *hears voices but just uses a small hidespell and have my eyes closed while listening to the wind that touches my face*
78740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 2/25/10
Ran: * stops *
Rey: " I can feel her too --- that's a weak hide spell ............ "
Ran: " what now? "
Rey: " just walk along -- don't bother her "
Member
93029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / sailing on the se...
Offline
Posted 2/25/10
Alex: *leans against a tree while keep listening to the wind and dont mind that 2*
Member
21876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / FLORIDA
Offline
Posted 2/25/10
*teleports in here randomly Kenji: o.o sooo quiet (listens to the wind while looking at the sky) hm?? (senses two people here) <.< *reads some ones thoughts and tries to figure out who it is*
Member
9915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The darkest part...
Offline
Posted 2/25/10
"so i take it you need to shoot something"
Member
8175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/25/10
Emma: yes nd seeing as u heal fast mind being the thing?
Member
9915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The darkest part...
Offline
Posted 2/25/10
"not at all" *bows slightly* "just let me take off my shirt i don't want blood on it" *takes off my shirt and tosses it aside* "whenever your ready"
Member
8175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/25/10
Emma: *takes a deep breath as i start shooting arrows at u with in each time i shoot u harder*
Member
9915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The darkest part...
Offline
Posted 2/25/10
*starts to grunt a bit from the pain* "so this helpin at all"
Member
8175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/25/10
Emma: *puts my bow and arrow down* yes thank u *gently takes the arrows out as i heal ur wounds*
Member
9915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The darkest part...
Offline
Posted 2/25/10
"theres no need to thank me" *grunts a bit more* "just next time warn me if your gonna start shooting that much*
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.