First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
15 Reasons Why Men Don’t Find Fat Women Attractive
303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Downey
Offline
Posted 2/19/10


Posted 2/19/10

smil3es wrote:



The video is really judgmental and blindfolded. Not all men are like that and I'm sure that there are men out in this world who prefers their woman to be thick.

And I do know that everyone looks at physical appearances first thing.
But people who aren't closed minded would know and see that beauty is only skin deep.

I'm not at all worried about this. If a guy doesn't like me for who I am, then he's not worth my time.


Edit: Typos.


There's a fine line between fat and thick. If were talking about thick, there's men that prefer their gf or wifes that way so be it. However many people judge each other through apperances before initiating a casual conversation. Guys do this a lot but I doubt men would prefer a healthy looking women thats not thin as a stray over someone thats as thick as a bear. I believe that men that find fat women more perferable is through unexpected circumstances cause in reality this is very unlikely to happen.
25918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / There
Offline
Posted 2/19/10

riuu wrote:





And there we have it...
430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 2/19/10


I don't exactly agree with the way you said this but I can relate to your opinion. I don't think fat people should aim to be skinny, but they should aim to be healthy. Everyone should, even skinny people. There are health risks that come with being too fat or too skinny & a lot of people disregard health when it comes to weight.

What I hate is when fat girls hate skinny girls. If you want to lose weight lose weight. If you don't want to, don't. But there's no reason to try and make thin people feel bad about themselves. I've often heard girls accuse others of having eating disorders or looking like little kids because they're thinner & it's not always towards underweight girls. It's generally girls who are smaller than themselves. Isn't making someone feel like crap for being thin just as bad as making someone feel like crap for being fat? I had a friend who was like that, she hated skinny girls & still does. She was the kind of person who wanted other girls to get fat so she didn't have to be the only fat girl. Now after 10 years, she is finally making an effort to lose weight through exercise & healthy eating & I'm very happy about that. I was really sick of all the hating she used to do.

And some people are meant to be a little thicker, some thinner. But that doesn't mean being a hundred pounds thicker or having bones protrude from your body.

Anyways, would I be attracted to a fat person? It really does depend. I know a lot of people like to say it's what's on the inside that counts. I think so too, but there has to be some kind of attraction whether it's physical or not. I tried dating a kinda fat dude once. He wasn't extremely fat but he was more than chubby to me. Even though he was "fat" I thought he was cute. Turns out our personalities didn't mesh well. So I can be attracted to a fat person if I think he's cute.

I'm attracted to healthy people & it makes me happy when people who are unhealthy put forth the effort to change.
Posted 2/19/10
That's the reason i had been dieting for.
Posted 2/20/10

autumn_dreamsicle wrote:

People who have wrinkles are losing collagen and fat around the area.


11. A fat woman requires more food..


Indeed, untrue. Requirements vary according to weight, height, physical activity, gender and age, mainly. "Fat" woman is not a factor here. If it was like "A fat woman requires more food to maintain her weight" it would still be untrue.

Overweight/obese people consume more calories than they need, thus increasing fat stores (e.g., overweight girl with 1600 kcal/day requirement that consumes 2000 kcal/day). On the other hand, an athlete for example can eat a lot more because they spend calories during training, competions and recover. An athlete with a requirement of 5000 kcal/day has to consume a lot more than the overweight girl.

Also, food itself is a variable. 100 g of cheese has much more calories than 100 g of milk. Cheese has much more fatty acids (9 kcal/g) and protein (4 kcal/g) content, while milk is mainly made of water. Quantity is important but so is quality.

Speaking of quality, in general a healthy diet costs a lot more than an unhealthy one, although expensive crap food and cheap healthy food are available. In this case, requiring more food would not be a problem.

People with wrinkles are losing collagen and water, isn't it?
Posted 2/20/10

Bashment wrote:

fat women needs lovin to :/


i couldn't care less how phat a girl is, i would look beyond physically and look for what they really are,
79536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / It ain't about te...
Offline
Posted 2/20/10
Lol that is funny
10426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Kingston, Jamaica
Offline
Posted 2/20/10
keep in mind that before a person gets to know u that it's your physical shell that they are witnessing. It may seem shallow, but everyone wants an attractive love interest. i guess it just depends more on what attracts u.
10426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Kingston, Jamaica
Offline
Posted 2/20/10
2 questions:

how old are you, and have u ever had an obese girlfriend?
10426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Kingston, Jamaica
Offline
Posted 2/20/10
lies. women go off looks just as much as men. they just don't make it so obvious because more guys make the 1st move than girls.
Posted 2/20/10
Obesity is something the person has let themselves become...its nobody's fault but their own if they are fat and nobody can do anything about it either, except them.


227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 2/20/10
This guy looked too much into it and amassed a bunch of misgeneralizations. Every "fat" woman has a story as to why they are fat. SOME are lazy, SOME went through a tough time, SOME are biologically built that way, etc. His number list of reasons is laughable. Look, SOME MEN, don't like fat women, because they don't fit their standard of beauty, THE END. I doubt a lot of guys or people go much further than that. When you aren't interested in someone physically, it is normal to not be willing to get to know that someone.
2573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / The Newer Jersey
Offline
Posted 2/20/10
Many men only think about how a person looks and theres nothing that will change that unfortunately
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 2/20/10

LosingOrbit wrote:




ALL men and women think this way...relationships start off on a physical level. If you are not sexually attractive to the male, you wont consider him as a mate. Now you can still be friends of course. But you arnt going to date an ugly guy. Dont even kid yourself. And if he is ugly and u still date him, he's probably filthy rich, with like 100 million in the bank. Money does count for sex appeal. Its not about being superficial. When it comes to mates, its called comon sense. Now if u do it for friends, then its racism/sexisms/superficial.


When you say all, are you speaking from your own perspective, or straight facts? If not, then it's just an opinion.

Did you know that in some parts of the world, fat represents wealth and beauty? The bigger the person, the more idolized they are by their community, pretty interesting, right? But here in America, fat is looked down upon and judged constantly. Everyday we're bombarded by images in the media of weight loss products; skinny people on magazines, hell, even our own families disown us if we become too big. In a society where beauty is only skin deep, how are we able to see others for who they truly are?

Yes, being too over-weight is unhealthy, but to judge someone for their appearance is not only being closed-minded, but indecorous.


No it is a well known fact that most.. MOST! people choose there mates and who they want to be with in the first 5 min of knowing them. In that is base on Looks, popularity.
SO yes MOST people do judge on looks alone. Your going to have a hell of a time building a relation ship with a lady if she has already judged you to not be up to her level in looks. That is just a fact.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.