First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Roleplay Sign Up!
High Moderator
16736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Far away....
Offline
Posted 9/23/10 , edited 9/23/10

lilolollo wrote:


sealdust wrote:


lilolollo wrote:


sealdust wrote:
Oh, I was thinking that the genes actually would mix, with a single child, probably so, but it gets slightly more complicated with twins... and even more with triplets..


Well I never, ever in my entire life heard of them being mixed because of sleeping with more men o.O


Hmm... I haven't really heard of that either. Maybe I was following the wrong theory or mixed it up with something else? Hmm... *deep in thought*

I get theories all the time... for example my theory on how being in the sun makes cells age quicker, thus making people look older faster. As countries with less sun, tend to have people who look even younger than the age they really are. So maybe it's in the uvi rays, because vitimin d doesn't seem like the cause. Because the suns rays do damage to cells, thus making skin shed faster, thus making the body believe it is older?

Also my theory on tires, and retractible claws...


I shee o.O But the one about the mixed genes is totally wrong, lolXD


Yeah... I probably mixed a theory with another in my head....

or with a chimera theory, which could actually make that possible....
High Moderator
16736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Far away....
Offline
Posted 9/25/10

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


sealdust wrote:



No, no no! Neither of them are accepted, please edit again! Do not give names used for gods, okay!


what names? seline is a common name... stella only mean sun.. it's no god.. @_@ confused..


Selene is the name of a god. Even with Seline, it's too close to Selene. Which makes it confusing.
I wasn't talking about the other names, they're fine.
Also, it's a bit confusing in Melegros's form, because you switch between he/she, her/his... I don't quite understand the background.
In Seline's form, the background is very confusing.
Member
39 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Down the %#*&@^%...
Offline
Posted 9/24/10
*raises hand* ummm I edited my form ^-^
Member
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 10/25/10 , edited 11/26/10





Name: Czanelle Annashtesia Dheiaela Leisha Arz D' Ambrogio
Nickname: Anne
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Mortal Parent's Gender: mother
Personality: She is very quiet, calm, she's not that active but she's weak during the day, Whenever the moon is up her energy is strong and so are her abilities and powers.
Appearance:

Bf/Gf: (You can get one in the game)
Crush: J.C
Apprentice(s): (Are you an apprentice? Do you have an apprentice?)
Pet(s):
Weapon: none
Accessories: a blue pendant shaped like a moon.
Fighting Skills: none
Armour/Shield: none
Background (History):

Czanelle is Ai's cousin. (Ai's mother and Czanelle's mother are sisters)

Selene fell in love to a mortal who looks like Endymion, but she thought wrong, That was czanelle's father, Andrew Fiamatte, the uncle of Ai Dianneira Astrea. Selene met Andrew by accident at the park. Selene was presented to the Astrea family. They approved of their love and got married. After 10 months, she gave birth to a baby named Czanelle, that time she had only blonde hair since it was night time, but when the sun rose her hair changed to black, Andrew and the AStrea family were angry about hiding her Selene's true form. She decided to leave her family and go back to the place where she belongs.

After 16 years, Czanelle grew to a young beautiful silent lady, she grew without a mother. She asked her father about her mother but he only say "the moon is the answer to all your questions" After a while, She saw a a lunar eclipse, by that time she almost died. When that happened she dreamed her mother. Czanelle woke up and discovered she was a demi-god. So she asked her father if there are more demi-gods in earth. His father told her about camp half blood. She told her father she wants to join camp.

Power(s)/Skill(s) Inherited From Being A Demigod: whenever she sings a songs her enemies will weak, it depends on her emotions. Whenever she sings a song and her mind wants a person or people to be saved, she can heal the person


Parent God/Goddess You'd Like: Selene



Name: Ren Meleagros E Leisha Altria Astrea Ars D' Oz Ambrogio
Nickname: ren
Age: 16
Gender: male
Mortal Parent's Gender: Mother
Personality: he is very hot tempered, very active during the day and very weak during the night, Whenever the sun is up her energy is strong and so are her abilities and powers.
Appearance:

Bf/Gf: (You can get one in the game)
Crush: Ai
Apprentice(s): (Are you an apprentice? Do you have an apprentice?)
Pet(s):
Weapon: none
Accessories: none
Fighting Skills: none
Armour/Shield: none
Background (History):

Ren is Anne's cousin by their mortal parents. Ren is not blood related to Ai (from my first character).
Czanelle's mother and Ren's step father are siblings.

Meleagros is the oldest heir of the Astrea council. He is very jealous of her half cousin, Ai, because the council decided that she'll be the heiress. So he despise her for being a noble even though she is a daughter of an illegal parent. When he met her,(ai) she was very nice to him. and He understood why hheir family wants her to be the heir.

His mother, Dianneira and his step father, (the head of the whole Family), Iolaous Oz Astrea, was confident about meleagros to be the heir but sad to say, Ai is the heiress. Meleagros got so angry that the sun's heat waves were strong,his mother was shocked. His father collapsed while her mother was shocked. (His mother) She never thought that she'll get pregnant through Helios. His father was disappointed and sent him to camp half blood. (requested by her mother.


power(s)/Skill(s) Inherited From Being A Demigod: When he's angry the sun heat waves will be strong, if his calm the sun heat waves will be down.
Parent God/Goddess You'd Like: Helios Approved!




sorry for the very long edit.. i got Dengue and i needed all the rest i could get..


Characters Approved!
Hmm... characters approved... sorry for the late confirmation, I've been very busy.
No idea what Dengue is, but I hope you're recovered and feeling way better now. ~ sealdust
660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 11/8/10 , edited 11/8/10
Name: Allen Abbadonia
Nickname: Len
Age: 13
Gender: Male
Mortal Parent's Gender: Mother
Personality: Very full of life. He's easily exited, and he's tough also can't be fooled easily
Appearance:

Bf/Gf: None
Crush: None
Apprentice: None
Pet(s): None
Weapon: A bow and arrow, sometimes a sword
Accessories: None
Fighting Skills:
Armour/Shield: An orange colored aluminum shield
Background (History):
Len and Lin were born being the demigod of Apollo, the God of Light, Music, and reason. Being that, they were blessed with many abilities, even though it was shared half being twins. The two are always together. They share the same likes and dislikes even gifts. The only difference in Len and Lin is their hair. Len's hair is tied on a messy ponytail, also Lin's hair is let loose. Even though they look alike, they still want to look different once... But, the look-alike trait won't go away. They never knew they were demigods, but their mother finally told them who they are. They were discovered as demigods and decided to come to camp half-blood
Power(s)/Skill(s) Inherited From Being A Demigod: In the dark, they can always see. Even in the deepest darkness, sometimes they didn't realize it, but they each shines a light like a miniature sun, whentogethrt, the light glows twice as strong. They also inherits musical abilities such as, singing and instruments playing. Their brain can also think out many solutions. Their powers are shared with each other
Parent God/Goddess You'd Like: Apollo

Name: Rillaine Abbadonia
Nickname: Lin
Age: 13
Gender: Female
Mortal Parent's Gender: Mother
Personality: A happy bowl of sunshine
Appearance:

Bf/Gf: None
Crush: None
Apprentice(s): None
Pet(s): None
Weapon: Bow and arrow, sometimes dagger
Accessories: An amulet
Fighting Skills:
Armour/Shield: A yellow colored aluminum shield
Background (History):
Len and Lin were born being the demigod of Apollo, the God of Light, Music, and reason. Being that, they were blessed with many abilities, even though it was shared half being twins. The two are always together. They share the same likes and dislikes even gifts. The only difference in Len and Lin is their hair. Len's hair is tied on a messy ponytail, also Lin's hair is let loose. Even though they look alike, they still want to look different once... But, the look-alike trait won't go away. They never knew they were demigods, but their mother finally told them who they are. They were discovered as demigods and decided to come to camp half-blood
Power(s)/Skill(s) Inherited From Being A Demigod: In the dark, they can always see. Even in the deepest darkness, sometimes they didn't realize it, but they each shines a light like a miniature sun, whentogethrt, the light glows twice as strong. They also inherits musical abilities such as, singing and instruments playing. Their brain can also think out many solutions. Their powers are shared with each other
Parent God/Goddess You'd Like: Apollo
High Moderator
58174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My own little dre...
Offline
Posted 11/11/10

AnimeGurlXoX wrote:

Name: Allen Abbadonia
Nickname: Len
Age: 13
Gender: Male
Mortal Parent's Gender: Mother
Personality: Very full of life. He's easily exited, and he's tough also can't be fooled easily
Appearance:

Bf/Gf: None
Crush: None
Apprentice: None
Pet(s): None
Weapon: A bow and arrow, sometimes a sword
Accessories: None
Fighting Skills:
Armour/Shield: An orange colored aluminum shield
Background (History):
Len and Lin were born being the demigod of Apollo, the God of Light, Music, and reason. Being that, they were blessed with many abilities, even though it was shared half being twins. The two are always together. They share the same likes and dislikes even gifts. The only difference in Len and Lin is their hair. Len's hair is tied on a messy ponytail, also Lin's hair is let loose. Even though they look alike, they still want to look different once... But, the look-alike trait won't go away. They never knew they were demigods, but their mother finally told them who they are. They were discovered as demigods and decided to come to camp half-blood
Power(s)/Skill(s) Inherited From Being A Demigod: In the dark, they can always see. Even in the deepest darkness, sometimes they didn't realize it, but they each shines a light like a miniature sun, whentogethrt, the light glows twice as strong. They also inherits musical abilities such as, singing and instruments playing. Their brain can also think out many solutions. Their powers are shared with each other
Parent God/Goddess You'd Like: Apollo

Name: Rillaine Abbadonia
Nickname: Lin
Age: 13
Gender: Female
Mortal Parent's Gender: Mother
Personality: A happy bowl of sunshine
Appearance:

Bf/Gf: None
Crush: None
Apprentice(s): None
Pet(s): None
Weapon: Bow and arrow, sometimes dagger
Accessories: An amulet
Fighting Skills:
Armour/Shield: A yellow colored aluminum shield
Background (History):
Len and Lin were born being the demigod of Apollo, the God of Light, Music, and reason. Being that, they were blessed with many abilities, even though it was shared half being twins. The two are always together. They share the same likes and dislikes even gifts. The only difference in Len and Lin is their hair. Len's hair is tied on a messy ponytail, also Lin's hair is let loose. Even though they look alike, they still want to look different once... But, the look-alike trait won't go away. They never knew they were demigods, but their mother finally told them who they are. They were discovered as demigods and decided to come to camp half-blood
Power(s)/Skill(s) Inherited From Being A Demigod: In the dark, they can always see. Even in the deepest darkness, sometimes they didn't realize it, but they each shines a light like a miniature sun, whentogethrt, the light glows twice as strong. They also inherits musical abilities such as, singing and instruments playing. Their brain can also think out many solutions. Their powers are shared with each other
Parent God/Goddess You'd Like: Apollo


God of light, music and reason...? He's the god of sun and archery. Nothing more x]
Also, please do not use AND the pics of Len and Rin AND their names AND that they sing.. I mean... come ooooon o.o
Can you please give me more info about their Personality? ^-^
Member
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 11/22/10

lilolollo wrote:


AnimeGurlXoX wrote:

Name: Allen Abbadonia
Nickname: Len
Age: 13
Gender: Male
Mortal Parent's Gender: Mother
Personality: Very full of life. He's easily exited, and he's tough also can't be fooled easily
Appearance:

Bf/Gf: None
Crush: None
Apprentice: None
Pet(s): None
Weapon: A bow and arrow, sometimes a sword
Accessories: None
Fighting Skills:
Armour/Shield: An orange colored aluminum shield
Background (History):
Len and Lin were born being the demigod of Apollo, the God of Light, Music, and reason. Being that, they were blessed with many abilities, even though it was shared half being twins. The two are always together. They share the same likes and dislikes even gifts. The only difference in Len and Lin is their hair. Len's hair is tied on a messy ponytail, also Lin's hair is let loose. Even though they look alike, they still want to look different once... But, the look-alike trait won't go away. They never knew they were demigods, but their mother finally told them who they are. They were discovered as demigods and decided to come to camp half-blood
Power(s)/Skill(s) Inherited From Being A Demigod: In the dark, they can always see. Even in the deepest darkness, sometimes they didn't realize it, but they each shines a light like a miniature sun, whentogethrt, the light glows twice as strong. They also inherits musical abilities such as, singing and instruments playing. Their brain can also think out many solutions. Their powers are shared with each other
Parent God/Goddess You'd Like: Apollo

Name: Rillaine Abbadonia
Nickname: Lin
Age: 13
Gender: Female
Mortal Parent's Gender: Mother
Personality: A happy bowl of sunshine
Appearance:

Bf/Gf: None
Crush: None
Apprentice(s): None
Pet(s): None
Weapon: Bow and arrow, sometimes dagger
Accessories: An amulet
Fighting Skills:
Armour/Shield: A yellow colored aluminum shield
Background (History):
Len and Lin were born being the demigod of Apollo, the God of Light, Music, and reason. Being that, they were blessed with many abilities, even though it was shared half being twins. The two are always together. They share the same likes and dislikes even gifts. The only difference in Len and Lin is their hair. Len's hair is tied on a messy ponytail, also Lin's hair is let loose. Even though they look alike, they still want to look different once... But, the look-alike trait won't go away. They never knew they were demigods, but their mother finally told them who they are. They were discovered as demigods and decided to come to camp half-blood
Power(s)/Skill(s) Inherited From Being A Demigod: In the dark, they can always see. Even in the deepest darkness, sometimes they didn't realize it, but they each shines a light like a miniature sun, whentogethrt, the light glows twice as strong. They also inherits musical abilities such as, singing and instruments playing. Their brain can also think out many solutions. Their powers are shared with each other
Parent God/Goddess You'd Like: Apollo


God of light, music and reason...? He's the god of sun and archery. Nothing more x]
Also, please do not use AND the pics of Len and Rin AND their names AND that they sing.. I mean... come ooooon o.o
Can you please give me more info about their Personality? ^-^


umm its true that apollo is the god of music..
High Moderator
58174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My own little dre...
Offline
Posted 11/22/10

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:

umm its true that apollo is the god of music..


Check the front page and keep to the information you get there about the gods.
Member
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 11/23/10

lilolollo wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:

umm its true that apollo is the god of music..


Check the front page and keep to the information you get there about the gods.


hehe.. ok.. but you still haven't read my other registrations form.
High Moderator
58174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My own little dre...
Offline
Posted 11/23/10

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:

hehe.. ok.. but you still haven't read my other registrations form.


Ah, sealdust was doing yours before, right? Lol I'll tell her to check it for you XD

High Moderator
16736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Far away....
Offline
Posted 11/26/10


Characters Approved!
Hmm... characters approved... sorry for the late confirmation, I've been very busy.
No idea what Dengue is, but I hope you're recovered and feeling way better now. ~ sealdust


Just a note to say I've approved your character. You wanted Helios as the boys father.

*Sarah/Seal makes mental note to delete this later to save space....* *Ding, ding!*
Posted 4/21/11 , edited 4/21/11
Name: Ellenioaria Van De
Nickname: Ellinia
Age: 16
Gender: female
Mortal Parent's Gender: male
Personality: she loves the plants and animals around. She takes care of injured or lost animals. Ellenioaria is very cheerful when the sun shines very brightly. She'll get sad when a plant or animal wilt or die. She can be very serious thought. Also, be aware that if you sneak up on her, animal, living plants, etc.. she'll attack you. But, she is a very caring person, she help out any specie.
Appearance:

Bf/Gf: none so far
Crush: none so far
Apprentice(s): A little girl, Alexandriya or Alexiya, wants to be just like Elleioaria, an animal or plant lover.But she still is far lower than Ellinia. The bad thing is that, Alexandiya is scared of certain animals. Alexandiya was found in the rain forest, where Ellinia was spending most of her time there. Alexiya was only a newborn when Ellinia found her. As Alexiya grew older, she stayed with Ellinia to watch her play, sing, and dance to the plants and animals. She is learning the basic which are watering and feeding.

Pet(s): a white tiger which is Ellinia's guardian and a wolf which is Alexiya's guardian
Weapon: bow and arrow, sword, dagger, and spear for Ellinia. sharpened frisbees, diamond shards, and steel spiked yoyos for Alexiya.
Accessories: tree branch bracelets, lion's fang necklace, hibiscus headband, hand-made wool bag
Fighting Skills: calling for plants/amimal, song of death, thorn wrap, tiger palm,
Armour/Shield: silk-metal plate
Background (History): Ellinia left home and traveled around the world to find plants and animals that were injured. She found a rare white tiger on her way. The tiger followed her and wanted to be her guardian. They were connected as one. When they separated they felt lost without each other. Ellinia created a home for injured animal where they could run wild without getting killed by humans or other harmful demigods
Power(s)/Skill(s) Inherited From Being A Demigod: love of nature
Parent God/Goddess You'd Like: Demeter
10151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / not your business
Offline
Posted 12/6/11
Name: Tiana star yuki
Nickname:Tia or tt
Age:14
Gender: Female
Mortal Parent's Gender: female
Personality:Calm perky and colcted
Appearance:
Bf/Gf: none
Crush:None
Apprentice(s):none
Pet(s): Atric wolf snow ball
Weapon:Dagger
Accessories:Headphones and MP3
Fighting Skills: Unknown
Armour/Shield:None
Background (History):Scereat
Power(s)/Skill(s) Inherited From Being A Demigod:Unknown
Parent God/Goddess You'd Like: Unknown
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.