First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Mod App.
Moderator
201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 2/20/10

lavender_hime wrote:


cherryblossom99 wrote:

me me!!
username: CherryBlossom99
ur works:




what can you do :I can do banner, profile picture, cards, icons and more.. XD uh.. I forgot somes :D
how active are you : active! 3 days in a week.. is it enough?? X3



accpeted! ur a mod now! xD


thank you!
Posted 2/22/10
Username: icemelody
Ur Works:

What can u do?: Avis.
How active r u?: I'm quite active unless my internet connection has some problem >.<
Creator
9044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/22/10

IceMelody wrote:

Username: icemelody
Ur Works:

What can u do?: Avis.
How active r u?: I'm quite active unless my internet connection has some problem >.<


accpeted! ur a mod now! xD
32105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 2/24/10
Username: Diamond93
Ur Works:
I think u already know xDD
What can u do?: Avis.
How active r u?: Almost everyday xDD
Creator
9044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/24/10

diamond93 wrote:

Username: Diamond93
Ur Works:
I think u already know xDD
What can u do?: Avis.
How active r u?: Almost everyday xDD


accpeted! ur a mod now! xD
270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Land of Oz
Offline
Posted 2/24/10
Username: BnanaHamsta

What can u do?:avii, banner

How active r u?: uhh hour on cr but lots on photoshop :D

Ur Works:




the sakura avii i made for some1 else heres her email


thanks :DD
Creator
9044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/25/10

BnanaHamsta wrote:

Username: BnanaHamsta

What can u do?:avii, banner

How active r u?: uhh hour on cr but lots on photoshop :D

Ur Works:




the sakura avii i made for some1 else heres her email


thanks :DD


accpeted! ur a mod now! xD
Posted 4/1/10 , edited 4/1/10
Username: Choco-chanx3
Ur Works:

What can u do?: eh i guess anything except for manga coloring :3

How active r u?: Very active ;D
Creator
9044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/1/10

Choco-chanx3 wrote:

Username: Choco-chanx3
Ur Works:

What can u do?: eh i guess anything except for manga coloring :3

How active r u?: Very active ;D


accpeted! ur a mod now! x3
Moderator
10108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ☆United States☆ ♥...
Offline
Posted 5/10/10 , edited 5/10/10
Username: Cutte558

What can u do?: Avii, banner, and icon

How active r u?: 24/7

Ur Works: Avi



Banner


Icon

Creator
9044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/2/10

cutte558 wrote:

Username: Cutte558

What can u do?: Avii, banner, and icon

How active r u?: 24/7

Ur Works: Avi



Banner


Icon



accpeted! ur a mod now! but u need to do some work on ur edits
Moderator
10108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ☆United States☆ ♥...
Offline
Posted 6/2/10

lavender_hime wrote:


cutte558 wrote:

Username: Cutte558

What can u do?: Avii, banner, and icon

How active r u?: 24/7

Ur Works: Avi



Banner


Icon



accpeted! ur a mod now! but u need to do some work on ur edits


Thanks, but how come I'm not moderator yet?
Creator
9044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/3/10

cutte558 wrote:


lavender_hime wrote:


cutte558 wrote:

Username: Cutte558

What can u do?: Avii, banner, and icon

How active r u?: 24/7

Ur Works: Avi



Banner


Icon



accpeted! ur a mod now! but u need to do some work on ur edits


Thanks, but how come I'm not moderator yet?


that's b/c i forgot to add u xD sorry i will add u now
Moderator
10108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ☆United States☆ ♥...
Offline
Posted 6/3/10

lavender_hime wrote:


cutte558 wrote:


lavender_hime wrote:


cutte558 wrote:

Username: Cutte558

What can u do?: Avii, banner, and icon

How active r u?: 24/7

Ur Works: Avi



Banner


Icon



accpeted! ur a mod now! but u need to do some work on ur edits


Thanks, but how come I'm not moderator yet?


that's b/c i forgot to add u xD sorry i will add u now :D


Ok, thanks!
Moderator
2085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / asian
Offline
Posted 6/6/10
Username: rin_ayako
Ur Works:




What can u do?: Avii, banner, icon, and profile
How active r u?: quite active ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.