First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply ~~~Avis
31635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Its called Earth...
Offline
Posted 3/1/10

3271865 wrote:



no thanks.. it is better.... I like it......... lol


LoL! ok XD
Posted 3/13/10 , edited 3/13/10
what mod u want? Anyone
name: Natsumi-Chan
Text: Dark-Of-Knight, Natsumi-Chan
pic:

can u make my name more clearly than my Username

34435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/13/10




do you have a diffenert picture ^^


Posted 3/13/10 , edited 3/13/10


yeah I hv but what wrong w/ that1??? I mean the 1 pic?????
34435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/14/10 , edited 3/14/10

Dark-Of-Knight wrote:



yeah I hv but what wrong w/ that1??? I mean the 1 pic?????


thanks ^^
34435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/14/10

Dark-Of-Knight wrote:

what mod u want? Anyone
name: Natsumi-Chan
Text: Dark-Of-Knight, Natsumi-Chan
pic:

can u make my name more clearly than my Username



hope you like it ^^

Posted 3/15/10


waaaaaaaaaaaaw... it is great thanks ^^
34435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/16/10
you welcome come again !!
Posted 5/10/10 , edited 5/10/10
what mod u want? Any!
name: Yukino
Text: skull_lover,Yukino
pic:
Any pic of sitting Miku Hatsune!
have you paid (invite friends show evidence that u did)?



34435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/12/10

skull_lover wrote:

what mod u want? Any!
name: Yukino
Text: skull_lover,Yukino
pic:
Any pic of sitting Miku Hatsune!
have you paid (invite friends show evidence that u did)?





hope u like it ^^

Posted 5/12/10
what mod u want?Any
name:Yuki, Yukino
Text: Yuki, Yukino
pic: Any pic of May from Pokemon (I am not choosy)
have you paid: Yes T o be sure ^^!!
Posted 5/12/10

skull_lover wrote:

what mod u want?Any
name:Yuki, Yukino
Text: Yuki, Yukino
pic: Any pic of May from Pokemon (I am not choosy)
have you paid: Yes T o be sure ^^!!

+




Here you Go! ^^ Hope u like IT ^^!


First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.