First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply ~~~~Surprise gfx~~~~
Posted 2/19/10
Surprise me with a (avi, icon, banner)
What anime/manga?
Text:
have you paid?
(invite friends and 8 pics)
evidence:
Member
2456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 2/23/10
Surprise me with a icon
What anime/manga? ummmm.... SHANGRI-LA or Neo Angelique Abyss
Text: Yoko-chan
have you paid?
in albums and invited
34435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/23/10

moonlight123456789 wrote:

Surprise me with a icon
What anime/manga? ummmm.... SHANGRI-LA or Neo Angelique Abyss
Text: Yoko-chan
have you paid?
in albums and invited


34435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/23/10

moonlight123456789 wrote:

Surprise me with a icon
What anime/manga? ummmm.... SHANGRI-LA or Neo Angelique Abyss
Text: Yoko-chan
have you paid?
in albums and invited


here hope you like it, i did two ^^

Member
2456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 2/23/10

winnie11 wrote:


moonlight123456789 wrote:

Surprise me with a icon
What anime/manga? ummmm.... SHANGRI-LA or Neo Angelique Abyss
Text: Yoko-chan
have you paid?
in albums and invited


here hope you like it, i did two ^^



yayy thanks
90163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 2/25/10 , edited 2/27/10
Surprise me with a (avi, icon, banner)banner
What anime/manga?tohou
Text:things i like
have you paid?
(invite friends and 8 pics) yeap
evidence:in album and invited them all when i jined

Posted 2/28/10

2magicgirl wrote:

Surprise me with a (avi, icon, banner)banner
What anime/manga?tohou
Text:things i like
have you paid?
(invite friends and 8 pics) yeap
evidence:in album and invited them all when i jined



here ya go ^^ i dunno whther itz the anime yuu wanted but anyway hope u like it

90163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 3/1/10

dazw wrote:


2magicgirl wrote:

Surprise me with a (avi, icon, banner)banner
What anime/manga?tohou
Text:things i like
have you paid?
(invite friends and 8 pics) yeap
evidence:in album and invited them all when i jined



here ya go ^^ i dunno whther itz the anime yuu wanted but anyway hope u like it



yeah it is thanks
36024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / in Heaven
Offline
Posted 3/6/10 , edited 3/6/10
Surprise me with a Banner
What anime/manga?..... well... Naruto or Bleach or D Gray Man... I want a couple togher .....
Text: Don-Kun & Kiki-Chan forever
have you paid?yup.......
(invite friends and 8 pics)

on a boy pic... Don-Kun
on a girl pic ... Kiki-Chan
I hope you understand what I meant........

34435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/6/10

3271865 wrote:

Surprise me with a Banner
What anime/manga?..... well... Naruto or Bleach or D Gray Man... I want a couple togher .....
Text: Don-Kun & Kiki-Chan forever
have you paid?yup.......
(invite friends and 8 pics)

on a boy pic... Don-Kun
on a girl pic ... Kiki-Chan
I hope you understand what I meant........



wait?? do you want "Don-Kun & Kiki-Chan forever" on both of the avii, and the name on the diffenert avii?
Posted 3/7/10

winnie11 wrote:


3271865 wrote:

Surprise me with a Banner
What anime/manga?..... well... Naruto or Bleach or D Gray Man... I want a couple togher .....
Text: Don-Kun & Kiki-Chan forever
have you paid?yup.......
(invite friends and 8 pics)

on a boy pic... Don-Kun
on a girl pic ... Kiki-Chan
I hope you understand what I meant........



wait?? do you want "Don-Kun & Kiki-Chan forever" on both of the avii, and the name on the diffenert avii?


he wants a banner...where there is the couple...have his name over the boy and kiki's name over the girl... with the other word some where on the banner
34435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/7/10

Tylily wrote:


winnie11 wrote:


3271865 wrote:

Surprise me with a Banner
What anime/manga?..... well... Naruto or Bleach or D Gray Man... I want a couple togher .....
Text: Don-Kun & Kiki-Chan forever
have you paid?yup.......
(invite friends and 8 pics)

on a boy pic... Don-Kun
on a girl pic ... Kiki-Chan
I hope you understand what I meant........



wait?? do you want "Don-Kun & Kiki-Chan forever" on both of the avii, and the name on the diffenert avii?


he wants a banner...where there is the couple...have his name over the boy and kiki's name over the girl... with the other word some where on the banner


oh i did't c the banner part sorry
34435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/7/10

3271865 wrote:

Surprise me with a Banner
What anime/manga?..... well... Naruto or Bleach or D Gray Man... I want a couple togher .....
Text: Don-Kun & Kiki-Chan forever
have you paid?yup.......
(invite friends and 8 pics)

on a boy pic... Don-Kun
on a girl pic ... Kiki-Chan
I hope you understand what I meant........



hope you like it ^^

Posted 3/7/10

winnie11 wrote:


Tylily wrote:


winnie11 wrote:


3271865 wrote:

Surprise me with a Banner
What anime/manga?..... well... Naruto or Bleach or D Gray Man... I want a couple togher .....
Text: Don-Kun & Kiki-Chan forever
have you paid?yup.......
(invite friends and 8 pics)

on a boy pic... Don-Kun
on a girl pic ... Kiki-Chan
I hope you understand what I meant........



wait?? do you want "Don-Kun & Kiki-Chan forever" on both of the avii, and the name on the diffenert avii?


he wants a banner...where there is the couple...have his name over the boy and kiki's name over the girl... with the other word some where on the banner


oh i did't c the banner part sorry


it is fine...just helping out
36024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / in Heaven
Offline
Posted 3/9/10


thank you so much I like it.... lols
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.