First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Fillers will end!!!!! BELIEVE IT!!!
Posted 2/20/10 , edited 2/20/10
Hay guys i found out that the Fillers will end!!!!! at April 1s Chapter of Senjutsu Training - startst check Animenewsnetwork!!!! and also we will have a special on the 25th of March!!! Note the date might change so im not 100% sure if this is the exact date!!! but still its Awesome!!!! Im very sorry im saying this since this is not a Bleach Thread but The Bleach fillers will also end on April and on the 13th of April we will be back to the Bleach main story as well!!!
Posted 2/20/10
really? filler will end? kewl XDD
Posted 2/20/10

shugo_luver wrote:

really? filler will end? kewl XDD


Yeah its Amazing!!!
Posted 2/20/10

RTs42 wrote:


shugo_luver wrote:

really? filler will end? kewl XDD


Yeah its Amazing!!!


haha yep, im boring w/ filler but still n always love naruto XDD
Posted 2/20/10

shugo_luver wrote:


RTs42 wrote:


shugo_luver wrote:

really? filler will end? kewl XDD


Yeah its Amazing!!!


haha yep, im boring w/ filler but still n always love naruto XDD


Yeah me too Naruto has always been Amazing!!!
Member
1953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/20/10
Naruto and Bleach fillers being over with in April>>>

Don't care much for this Naruto fillers.
Got tired of the Bleach ones too

Naruto and Bleach are both at epic moments in the storyline too. April>>>
Posted 2/20/10

memphis834 wrote:

Naruto and Bleach fillers being over with in April>>>

Don't care much for this Naruto fillers.
Got tired of the Bleach ones too

Naruto and Bleach are both at epic moments in the storyline too. April>>>


Yeah They are both going to be Epic!!! when the main story starts
276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 2/20/10 , edited 2/20/10
death to all fillers and filler lovers.........o wait there are none
Member
1554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 2/21/10

RTs42 wrote:


memphis834 wrote:

Naruto and Bleach fillers being over with in April>>>

Don't care much for this Naruto fillers.
Got tired of the Bleach ones too

Naruto and Bleach are both at epic moments in the storyline too. April>>>


Yeah They are both going to be Epic!!! when the main story starts


yes but filars always comes back!!! specialy in bleach in which they have nothing to do with anything!!!! naruto's in other hand at least don't throw you out of the main story!!!
Posted 2/21/10

lioneth wrote:


RTs42 wrote:


memphis834 wrote:

Naruto and Bleach fillers being over with in April>>>

Don't care much for this Naruto fillers.
Got tired of the Bleach ones too

Naruto and Bleach are both at epic moments in the storyline too. April>>>


Yeah They are both going to be Epic!!! when the main story starts


yes but filars always comes back!!! specialy in bleach in which they have nothing to do with anything!!!! naruto's in other hand at least don't throw you out of the main story!!!


Yeah i guess so!!!!
11686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The fire that sur...
Offline
Posted 3/7/10
I only have one word to say to that.............FINALY
Posted 3/11/10

crazywargod wrote:

I only have one word to say to that.............FINALY


Yeah thats for sure!!!
Member
1554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 3/11/10
by the way ending this filar don't mean there wont be another one!!!!!
11686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The fire that sur...
Offline
Posted 3/11/10
Yeah but they need to put them to rest and get on with the plot
Member
1953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/11/10
The fillers are already over. Today's episode was the last one. Back to the main storyline next week.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.