First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply G A M E :]
-Leader of Games -Яαωя_Ɖ
24448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / MY HOUSE~
Offline
Posted 2/20/10 , edited 2/20/10
GAME ROOM ^^



Here is an example
(in case...)

Person 1: I GOT ZERO

Person 2: chops your head off!
Now I GOT ZERO

Person 3: Ran a bus over you!
Now I GOT ZERO

and soooo on..........


Here is Zero Kiryu
lonely waiting for you
!! ^^
Come and get him!<33

*be as violent
as possible*




-Leader of Games -Яαωя_Ɖ
24448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / MY HOUSE~
Offline
Posted 2/20/10 , edited 2/20/10
ZERO IS MINE<3
яaи∂oмious Members O.o
13939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / •.¸¸.•Florida •*´¨`*
Offline
Posted 2/20/10
Zero is PHi

*pull ur pant down xD*so evill
-Leader of Games -Яαωя_Ɖ
24448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / MY HOUSE~
Offline
Posted 2/21/10
thats embarassing :(

*put a knife around Bao's neck!*

STAY AWAY FROM ZERO OR BAO WILL DIE! :P
muwahhaha!
2100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/21/10
~Fly's down on top of ya~! ahaa~!~


ZeRo & BaO iS mInE~!
яaи∂oмious Members O.o
13939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / •.¸¸.•Florida •*´¨`*
Offline
Posted 2/21/10

DarkHost wrote:

~Fly's down on top of ya~! ahaa~!~


ZeRo & BaO iS mInE~!


PST!!!I TOOK BAO AWAY FROM U....LOL

u can have zero...i rather have a real guy...LOL

sorry for being evil >:D
яaи∂oмious Members O.o
13939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / •.¸¸.•Florida •*´¨`*
Offline
Posted 2/21/10 , edited 2/21/10

linhxx33 wrote:

thats embarassing :(

*put a knife around Bao's neck!*

STAY AWAY FROM ZERO OR BAO WILL DIE! :P
muwahhaha!


OMGISH.......are u threating me....by killing bao...why dont u kill me instead of BAO!!!!!!!!LOL...let the hot guy live and kill the ugly girl...LOL
2100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/21/10
Wha Oh no ya didnt ~!
Trips ya and takes Bao~!

BaO mInE~!

Tee Hee~!
Posted 2/23/10
LOL i throught bombs on u guys.... and u guys died... yay i got my zero back, idc about bao
-Leader of Games -Яαωя_Ɖ
24448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / MY HOUSE~
Offline
Posted 2/23/10

My_Rawr wrote:


linhxx33 wrote:

thats embarassing :(

*put a knife around Bao's neck!*

STAY AWAY FROM ZERO OR BAO WILL DIE! :P
muwahhaha!


OMGISH.......are u threating me....by killing bao...why dont u kill me instead of BAO!!!!!!!!LOL...let the hot guy live and kill the ugly girl...LOL


awwww!!! you would give up your life for him???
AWWW I AM TOOUCHED!!! you can have him back...
*give bao*
-Leader of Games -Яαωя_Ɖ
24448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / MY HOUSE~
Offline
Posted 2/23/10

Yoohee93 wrote:

LOL i throught bombs on u guys.... and u guys died... yay i got my zero back, idc about bao :D


HAHHA LMFAOO!
NOO ZERO IS MINE!!
i give bao back to My already :P
now im gonnna take zero!
*put hot saucce all over your eyes! and eat you!*
i like spicy food! espacially PEOPLES MEAT
Posted 2/23/10

linhxx33 wrote:


Yoohee93 wrote:

LOL i throught bombs on u guys.... and u guys died... yay i got my zero back, idc about bao :D


HAHHA LMFAOO!
NOO ZERO IS MINE!!
i give bao back to My already :P
now im gonnna take zero!
*put hot saucce all over your eyes! and eat you!*
i like spicy food! espacially PEOPLES MEAT :P


OMG that was soooo devious thing to do :(
IDC.... use special napkin clear my eyes...
*phu phu phu* i used bomb-gas... smoke everywhere
*snap* i take Zero away from u and rannnnn away
-Leader of Games -Яαωя_Ɖ
24448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / MY HOUSE~
Offline
Posted 2/23/10 , edited 3/7/10


YOU CANT RUN AWAY!!
i put you on a pan and fried yyou already!!
YOU CANT MOVE!!!
i am already chopping up your legs!!
Zero is enjoying peoples meat with me :P
at our special dinner date!
Posted 2/23/10 , edited 3/7/10

oh shooot im losing....
FINE take Zero :(
byeeee Zero... ill die cuz of you
*sniff sniff*
яaи∂oмious Members O.o
13939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / •.¸¸.•Florida •*´¨`*
Offline
Posted 2/23/10 , edited 3/7/10


LOL THIS GAME IS SO VOILENT...T^T DYING FOR EACH OTHER...........LOL...i rather have bao instead of ZERO..LOL
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.