First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Hybrid Meeting Place (Northwest part of the forest)
Posted 3/1/10
the job is to help me train this pup i found and store 8 leave 2 out to eat rite now
Posted 3/1/10
kk i'll help.
*stores 8 buck(including the missing leg one)in for future purposes and brings out the biggest and juiciest bucks*
male leaders that were slow.
so...
*grabs a stick and throws it*
go get the stick boy
*pup follows and arrives back with stick*
hmm.well,morsels we don't need to worry and this pup knows how to catch.hmmm.this might be fun.
Posted 3/1/10
not that *rolls eyes*
we need to teach him how to survive otherwise he will the sikla of the pack *the weakest of us*
we need to train him *transforms into a wolf form* u coming *takes pup in mouth gently*
i will anounce his arrival at the meeting his name will be fell and any who wont except him will otherwise there will be consiquences
*turns and heads to the opening near the river* come on
Hybrid
5986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / in my symphony
Offline
Posted 3/2/10

luvesanime wrote:

not that *rolls eyes*
we need to teach him how to survive otherwise he will the sikla of the pack *the weakest of us*
we need to train him *transforms into a wolf form* u coming *takes pup in mouth gently*
i will anounce his arrival at the meeting his name will be fell and any who wont except him will otherwise there will be consiquences
*turns and heads to the opening near the river* come on


ok, whatever u say *follows checking the puppy out*
Posted 3/2/10
do u want to help train and if u do please bond with him while im gone later *sets pup down*
fell*pup looks up* do a howl *little yip comes out but no howl*
thats wat we hav to work on first
Hybrid
5986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / in my symphony
Offline
Posted 3/2/10

luvesanime wrote:

do u want to help train and if u do please bond with him while im gone later *sets pup down*
fell*pup looks up* do a howl *little yip comes out but no howl*
thats wat we hav to work on first


but how can i train him when im still a pup myself....fell, i dont think its suits him, he deserves a better name, this is like u want do say he fell down XD
Posted 3/2/10
he did i knew his parents and they were killed he would hav been the next alpha but he fell from tht ever since then but we can always come up with a new name
*smiles* u can teach him wat u know and ill train both of u more once he learns wat u taught him k
and now u hav a new friend *licks head of the pup sweetly*
Hybrid
5986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / in my symphony
Offline
Posted 3/3/10 , edited 3/3/10

luvesanime wrote:

he did i knew his parents and they were killed he would hav been the next alpha but he fell from tht ever since then but we can always come up with a new name
*smiles* u can teach him wat u know and ill train both of u more once he learns wat u taught him k
and now u hav a new friend *licks head of the pup sweetly*


ok, let me see u lil cutey *goes to greet new puppy*
Posted 3/3/10
*pups smiles and yips happily and looks up at me*
*i smile back down and sigh* yes his family was also my family *tears comin to eyes tryin to hold back*
u know how my family was killed well this would be my brothers only pup the others died at birth
*looks up at u* ive been search for him and that is why i was gone i finally found him almost dead and i found out he his not able to eat whole chunks of meat yet *sighs lookin down* we need to start of with tryin to feed him rabbits first
Hybrid
5986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / in my symphony
Offline
Posted 3/4/10

luvesanime wrote:

*pups smiles and yips happily and looks up at me*
*i smile back down and sigh* yes his family was also my family *tears comin to eyes tryin to hold back*
u know how my family was killed well this would be my brothers only pup the others died at birth
*looks up at u* ive been search for him and that is why i was gone i finally found him almost dead and i found out he his not able to eat whole chunks of meat yet *sighs lookin down* we need to start of with tryin to feed him rabbits first



no, he needs his mother thats what if he still cant eat whole chunks of meat we should start by giving him some milk, and im sorry to hear about ur family.

What do u think of Selwyn for his name?
*lays down and puts her front legs around the pup*
Posted 3/4/10
*growls at u low* do u really think tht they would spare everyone in my brothers pack everyone is dead
*sighs sadden look on face* i was gone at the time and my brother said if any thing went wrong and he had a pup he would hide it and fite till his death to protect the pack
he was rite and now i need u to help me cuz im after the leader of the pack killed my brother and if anyone wants to help they can
but my brother said to train anyone in the family and tht includes Selwyn and for tht reason i must fite
*looks at u sad eyed* do u understand wat i and selwyn need to do
Hybrid
5986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / in my symphony
Offline
Posted 3/5/10

luvesanime wrote:

*growls at u low* do u really think tht they would spare everyone in my brothers pack everyone is dead
*sighs sadden look on face* i was gone at the time and my brother said if any thing went wrong and he had a pup he would hide it and fite till his death to protect the pack
he was rite and now i need u to help me cuz im after the leader of the pack killed my brother and if anyone wants to help they can
but my brother said to train anyone in the family and tht includes Selwyn and for tht reason i must fite
*looks at u sad eyed* do u understand wat i and selwyn need to do


ofc, but his just a pup, and im too, so we wont be able to fight for quite some time, u understand that dont u?
Posted 3/6/10
i understand tht but do u understand i was a pup myself when i first fought *growls and turns to Selwyn*
*turns back to u and yells*do u think tht this doesnt hurt me to the last of my blood family and he must fight to
*sad eyes bout to cry of the thought* this is hurtin me more than u and even Selwyn knows tht and tht his father told him to fight
but i cant make u r u going to join me and the rest of the pack and fight for the rites of our kind
or would u like to be the sikla or weak one it is ur decision i will give u 2 days to decide please think with ur heart not ur head
*turns and walks away with Selwyn trailing behind strong and proud and ready to train hard*
Hybrid
5986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / in my symphony
Offline
Posted 3/7/10

luvesanime wrote:

i understand tht but do u understand i was a pup myself when i first fought *growls and turns to Selwyn*
*turns back to u and yells*do u think tht this doesnt hurt me to the last of my blood family and he must fight to
*sad eyes bout to cry of the thought* this is hurtin me more than u and even Selwyn knows tht and tht his father told him to fight
but i cant make u r u going to join me and the rest of the pack and fight for the rites of our kind
or would u like to be the sikla or weak one it is ur decision i will give u 2 days to decide please think with ur heart not ur head
*turns and walks away with Selwyn trailing behind strong and proud and ready to train hard*



*goes after u and walks by ur side* ofc ill stand and fight for my clan and my leader i just think its not wise to go in battle, like this ull lose ur last relative, selwyn will get crushed and u know he doesnt stand any chance look at him, hes the size of a cat theyll kill him first, its much better to wait, at least until he can deffend himself against a normal sized wolf.
Look *stands in ur way* i know that ur revenge is all u see right now and i understand but its madness.
Posted 3/7/10
*growls at u* fine we will wat for a couple years but trainin starts today ill be back later to start it
*licks Selwyn on the head* ill be back soon i promise *walks away only to hear him whine softly*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.