First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
[Request] Matching Aviis
Coffe Customer'ss!
16390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / unknown 8D
Offline
Posted 3/8/10

kitty_chan201 wrote:


Hikaru-Chii wrote:


darkwing15 wrote:

Mod Request : J22H997
How you want it to split:split into three
Words written on it : the left one is "Xx_Darkwing15_xX"
Words written on the other one:the right one is "Hina-Akimoto"
Extra Brushes : yes
Invited your buddies?or upload 3 pics (yes or no) : yes
Size :avii size
Picture (in spoiler):




So sorry! But could I have another HQ pic?



hey since this is skipped, i wanna do it, i dont think the picture is low qualty so i think i might be able to do it without any problem


okayy ^^ suree
18636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Saitama prefectur...
Offline
Posted 3/8/10

darkwing15 wrote:


Hikaru-Chii wrote:


darkwing15 wrote:

Mod Request : J22H997
How you want it to split:split into three
Words written on it : the left one is "Xx_Darkwing15_xX"
Words written on the other one:the right one is "Hina-Akimoto"
Extra Brushes : yes
Invited your buddies?or upload 3 pics (yes or no) : yes
Size :avii size
Picture (in spoiler):




So sorry! But could I have another HQ pic?


here

S K I P P E D


u like yama-chan and chinen? i love them
Posted 3/9/10

kitty_chan201 wrote:


darkwing15 wrote:


Hikaru-Chii wrote:


darkwing15 wrote:

Mod Request : J22H997
How you want it to split:split into three
Words written on it : the left one is "Xx_Darkwing15_xX"
Words written on the other one:the right one is "Hina-Akimoto"
Extra Brushes : yes
Invited your buddies?or upload 3 pics (yes or no) : yes
Size :avii size
Picture (in spoiler):




So sorry! But could I have another HQ pic?


here

S K I P P E D


u like yama-chan and chinen? i love them




yeah..i do...
18636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Saitama prefectur...
Offline
Posted 3/10/10

darkwing15 wrote:


kitty_chan201 wrote:


darkwing15 wrote:


Hikaru-Chii wrote:


darkwing15 wrote:

Mod Request : J22H997
How you want it to split:split into three
Words written on it : the left one is "Xx_Darkwing15_xX"
Words written on the other one:the right one is "Hina-Akimoto"
Extra Brushes : yes
Invited your buddies?or upload 3 pics (yes or no) : yes
Size :avii size
Picture (in spoiler):




So sorry! But could I have another HQ pic?


here

S K I P P E D


u like yama-chan and chinen? i love them




yeah..i do...

im not so good with rl pic so i hope u like it>.<

Posted 3/12/10 , edited 3/12/10
taken by kitty
18636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Saitama prefectur...
Offline
Posted 3/12/10

JeN_15 wrote:

taken by kitty


enjoy ^^
Posted 3/12/10

kitty_chan201 wrote:



Thank yOu very much~ love the cOlors ^^
Coffe Customer'ss!
8526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / OSHIENAI ( > . < )
Offline
Posted 3/13/10

kitty_chan201 wrote:


Hikaru-Chii wrote:


darkwing15 wrote:

Mod Request : J22H997
How you want it to split:split into three
Words written on it : the left one is "Xx_Darkwing15_xX"
Words written on the other one:the right one is "Hina-Akimoto"
Extra Brushes : yes
Invited your buddies?or upload 3 pics (yes or no) : yes
Size :avii size
Picture (in spoiler):




So sorry! But could I have another HQ pic?



hey since this is skipped, i wanna do it, i dont think the picture is low qualty so i think i might be able to do it without any problem


Sure! But ask Jay first. I'm pretty sure he won't object.
18636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Saitama prefectur...
Offline
Posted 3/13/10

Hikaru-Chii wrote:


kitty_chan201 wrote:


Hikaru-Chii wrote:


darkwing15 wrote:

Mod Request : J22H997
How you want it to split:split into three
Words written on it : the left one is "Xx_Darkwing15_xX"
Words written on the other one:the right one is "Hina-Akimoto"
Extra Brushes : yes
Invited your buddies?or upload 3 pics (yes or no) : yes
Size :avii size
Picture (in spoiler):




So sorry! But could I have another HQ pic?



hey since this is skipped, i wanna do it, i dont think the picture is low qualty so i think i might be able to do it without any problem


Sure! But ask Jay first. I'm pretty sure he won't object.


i did it already so it doesnt matter, jay know already
Posted 3/16/10 , edited 3/17/10


WOOT, KITTY X333, doing this for my lovely big sis
18636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Saitama prefectur...
Offline
Posted 3/17/10

sakura_ai16 wrote:



WOOT, KITTY X333, doing this for my lovely big sis


i made 3 ver.

ver 1:


ver 2:


ver 3:
Posted 3/17/10

kitty_chan201 wrote:


sakura_ai16 wrote:



WOOT, KITTY X333, doing this for my lovely big sis


i made 3 ver.

ver 1:


ver 2:


ver 3:


all three are exacellent to the max ^^ i will use them all one at a time
18636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Saitama prefectur...
Offline
Posted 3/17/10

sakura_ai16 wrote:


kitty_chan201 wrote:


sakura_ai16 wrote:



WOOT, KITTY X333, doing this for my lovely big sis


i made 3 ver.

ver 1:


ver 2:


ver 3:


all three are exacellent to the max ^^ i will use them all one at a time

thanks sis
Posted 3/27/10
Mod Request : anyone
How you want it to split: they are two sep. already.
Words written on it : Jamie AmeixHann JaYa forever
Words written on the other one: Aiya yuinwonder JaYa forever
Extra Brushes : anything is fine =)
Invited your buddies?or upload 3 pics (yes or no) : yuuup.

Size :tall thin.
Picture (in spoiler):
Coffe Customer'ss!
16390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / unknown 8D
Offline
Posted 3/29/10

AmeiXHann wrote:

Mod Request : anyone
How you want it to split: they are two sep. already.
Words written on it : Jamie AmeixHann JaYa forever
Words written on the other one: Aiya yuinwonder JaYa forever
Extra Brushes : anything is fine =)
Invited your buddies?or upload 3 pics (yes or no) : yuuup.

Size :tall thin.
Picture (in spoiler):


here it the bes i can do
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.