First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Moderator Application
Moderator
92842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere studyin...
Offline
Posted 3/14/10

x3KRAZiGiRLx3 wrote:

Username: x3KRAZiGiRLx3
Type of job:[forum,graphic,chat] graphic :DD
Examples:[GFX ONLY]

Experience: I'm the creator of Sugoi Avi Productions and I'm a Graphic Mod in CC Graphix Academy. (:
Editing Program [GFX ONLY]: I use Photofiltre and Photoshop >____< I suck at photo editing lol :PP


Like the first avatar! Ithe onthers not so much, but xDD Accepted! I think Uhh the circles on the girls head in avii 2 is kinda ranodom, but oh wells xD add some more brushes and itll look flawless!
12195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/14/10

CarolynL375 wrote:


x3KRAZiGiRLx3 wrote:

Username: x3KRAZiGiRLx3
Type of job:[forum,graphic,chat] graphic :DD
Examples:[GFX ONLY]

Experience: I'm the creator of Sugoi Avi Productions and I'm a Graphic Mod in CC Graphix Academy. (:
Editing Program [GFX ONLY]: I use Photofiltre and Photoshop >____< I suck at photo editing lol :PP


Like the first avatar! Ithe onthers not so much, but xDD Accepted! I think Uhh the circles on the girls head in avii 2 is kinda ranodom, but oh wells xD add some more brushes and itll look flawless!


Hehe, ok! (: Thank you sooooo muchies! :DDDD
Moderator
92842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere studyin...
Offline
Posted 3/14/10

x3KRAZiGiRLx3 wrote:


CarolynL375 wrote:


x3KRAZiGiRLx3 wrote:

Username: x3KRAZiGiRLx3
Type of job:[forum,graphic,chat] graphic :DD
Examples:[GFX ONLY]

Experience: I'm the creator of Sugoi Avi Productions and I'm a Graphic Mod in CC Graphix Academy. (:
Editing Program [GFX ONLY]: I use Photofiltre and Photoshop >____< I suck at photo editing lol :PP


Like the first avatar! Ithe onthers not so much, but xDD Accepted! I think Uhh the circles on the girls head in avii 2 is kinda ranodom, but oh wells xD add some more brushes and itll look flawless!


Hehe, ok! (: Thank you sooooo muchies! :DDDD


NPS! :] Please do some of the requests Im SUPER BUSY WITH HW and all i can do is accept people for now, soo good luck :] I'll help out w. the requests if I can too
12195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/14/10

CarolynL375 wrote:


x3KRAZiGiRLx3 wrote:


CarolynL375 wrote:


x3KRAZiGiRLx3 wrote:

Username: x3KRAZiGiRLx3
Type of job:[forum,graphic,chat] graphic :DD
Examples:[GFX ONLY]

Experience: I'm the creator of Sugoi Avi Productions and I'm a Graphic Mod in CC Graphix Academy. (:
Editing Program [GFX ONLY]: I use Photofiltre and Photoshop >____< I suck at photo editing lol :PP


Like the first avatar! Ithe onthers not so much, but xDD Accepted! I think Uhh the circles on the girls head in avii 2 is kinda ranodom, but oh wells xD add some more brushes and itll look flawless!


Hehe, ok! (: Thank you sooooo muchies! :DDDD


NPS! :] Please do some of the requests Im SUPER BUSY WITH HW and all i can do is accept people for now, soo good luck :] I'll help out w. the requests if I can too


Teehee, okie doker!!!!!! >______< ^^
Moderator
25543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/18/10

CarolynL375 wrote:




Please do not be mad if we deny your work. :] Its part of life!

Username:
Type of job:[forum,graphic,chat]
Examples:[GFX ONLY]
Experience:
Editing Program [GFX ONLY]:



Chat: Chats in the forum, and on the wall. starts conversations
Graphic: Does graphic requests
Forum: Keeps the forum clean.

CarolynL375 will approve or reject a mod! :]
NOTE: Anyone trying out for a GFX mod will recieve a test. But the test varies on your type of skill. :] Just, a little note~

Copyrighted C-reate
All rights reserved 2010


Username: Kewkiesx3
Type of job:[forum,graphic,chat] Graphic~
Examples:[GFX ONLY] (ik there big but once u put em in they look better(: also im better at making reality aviis~)

Experience: cpl months ago~
Editing Program [GFX ONLY]: Photoshop cs3 (getting cs4), GIMP 2, and Photoscape
Moderator
92842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere studyin...
Offline
Posted 3/18/10

Kewkiesx3 wrote:


CarolynL375 wrote:




Please do not be mad if we deny your work. :] Its part of life!

Username:
Type of job:[forum,graphic,chat]
Examples:[GFX ONLY]
Experience:
Editing Program [GFX ONLY]:



Chat: Chats in the forum, and on the wall. starts conversations
Graphic: Does graphic requests
Forum: Keeps the forum clean.

CarolynL375 will approve or reject a mod! :]
NOTE: Anyone trying out for a GFX mod will recieve a test. But the test varies on your type of skill. :] Just, a little note~

Copyrighted C-reate
All rights reserved 2010


Username: Kewkiesx3
Type of job:[forum,graphic,chat] Graphic~
Examples:[GFX ONLY] (ik there big but once u put em in they look better(: also im better at making reality aviis~)

Experience: cpl months ago~
Editing Program [GFX ONLY]: Photoshop cs3 (getting cs4), GIMP 2, and Photoscape


Ahh I see. you need a little more work, but I'l accept you anyways since i know you'll do better. When making aviis, make the size [using cs3] to about 250 pixels in width and around 700 in height. Add more brushes and texture, to get better! Good job~
35974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 3/18/10
Username: animemusiklover
Type of job:graphic
Examples:i mostly do colorings but i can do aviis as well >3<


Experience: uuhh....2 years?? OwO i'm slow at learning ^^u
Editing Program [GFX ONLY]: PS-cs3 + GIMP 2.6
just so u noe, i'm leaving from tuesday to sunday do the Philippines so like..yeah...
21384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/19/10
Username: Loli-Berry
Type of job:[forum,graphic,chat] Graphic :]
Examples:[GFX ONLY]

Experience: hmmm... i guess alot since i'm a group mod in about 20 + gwups xD(proof:http://www.crunchyroll.com/show_list?list_id=2691728&pg=2 alot of them gone inactive now though =__=)
Editing Program [GFX ONLY]: GIMP, PS cs3 extended, and Serif SE photoplus pro
Moderator
92842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere studyin...
Offline
Posted 3/19/10

animemusiklover wrote:

Username: animemusiklover
Type of job:graphic
Examples:i mostly do colorings but i can do aviis as well >3<


Experience: uuhh....2 years?? OwO i'm slow at learning ^^u
Editing Program [GFX ONLY]: PS-cs3 + GIMP 2.6
just so u noe, i'm leaving from tuesday to sunday do the Philippines so like..yeah...


Dws about going on vacation or something, tahts fine! Accepted :] If you want to open a manga color request station, go ahead! For your banners, i liek your avatars better, but if you make the banners more dark and apply a stroke on the text it'll loook damn awesome Thanks for trying out! Your manga colorings are AWESOME
Moderator
92842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere studyin...
Offline
Posted 3/19/10

Loli-Berry wrote:

Username: Loli-Berry
Type of job:[forum,graphic,chat] Graphic :]
Examples:[GFX ONLY]

Experience: hmmm... i guess alot since i'm a group mod in about 20 + gwups xD(proof:http://www.crunchyroll.com/show_list?list_id=2691728&pg=2 alot of them gone inactive now though =__=)
Editing Program [GFX ONLY]: GIMP, PS cs3 extended, and Serif SE photoplus pro


They are good, except for the first two aviis, apply a stroke [layer style] around the text . Around 2 ps or 3 px if you want. Dont apply too much brushes, and for the Yuki one [Vampire Knight] her head is squished. If it cant fit, thats okay, the whole thing doesnt have to fit~

Imma accept you anyways
35974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 3/19/10

:) yay!!!!!!!!
<3
thankies~~
21384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/19/10

CarolynL375 wrote:


Loli-Berry wrote:

Username: Loli-Berry
Type of job:[forum,graphic,chat] Graphic :]
Examples:[GFX ONLY]

Experience: hmmm... i guess alot since i'm a group mod in about 20 + gwups xD(proof:http://www.crunchyroll.com/show_list?list_id=2691728&pg=2 alot of them gone inactive now though =__=)
Editing Program [GFX ONLY]: GIMP, PS cs3 extended, and Serif SE photoplus pro


They are good, except for the first two aviis, apply a stroke [layer style] around the text . Around 2 ps or 3 px if you want. Dont apply too much brushes, and for the Yuki one [Vampire Knight] her head is squished. If it cant fit, thats okay, the whole thing doesnt have to fit~

Imma accept you anyways :D


hee hee thanx xD
and yea the 1st 2 avi's sucked coz i made then in GIMP not in PS
so hwat should be my fist job?
Moderator
92842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere studyin...
Offline
Posted 3/20/10

Loli-Berry wrote:


CarolynL375 wrote:


Loli-Berry wrote:

Username: Loli-Berry
Type of job:[forum,graphic,chat] Graphic :]
Examples:[GFX ONLY]

Experience: hmmm... i guess alot since i'm a group mod in about 20 + gwups xD(proof:http://www.crunchyroll.com/show_list?list_id=2691728&pg=2 alot of them gone inactive now though =__=)
Editing Program [GFX ONLY]: GIMP, PS cs3 extended, and Serif SE photoplus pro


They are good, except for the first two aviis, apply a stroke [layer style] around the text . Around 2 ps or 3 px if you want. Dont apply too much brushes, and for the Yuki one [Vampire Knight] her head is squished. If it cant fit, thats okay, the whole thing doesnt have to fit~

Imma accept you anyways :D


hee hee thanx xD
and yea the 1st 2 avi's sucked coz i made then in GIMP not in PS
so hwat should be my fist job?


Do requests in the GFX forum :]
Posted 3/29/10
Username: lunahope
Type of job:[forum,graphic,chat] gRapHiic
Examples:[GFX ONLY]

Aviis:


Banner/Siggies:




Experience: 1 year..>w>
Editing Program [GFX ONLY]: GIMP
Moderator
92842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere studyin...
Offline
Posted 3/30/10

lunahope wrote:

Username: lunahope
Type of job:[forum,graphic,chat] gRapHiic
Examples:[GFX ONLY]

Aviis:


Banner/Siggies:




Experience: 1 year..>w>
Editing Program [GFX ONLY]: GIMP


Uhh try to not put the texture on the person too much, it doesnt show the person enuff. Dont add tooo many glows. ;D Imma reject for now
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.