First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
★ R E Q U E S T . G F X . C O R N E R
18103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / ⓊⒶⒺ
Offline
Posted 3/2/10

IIxXkarinXxII wrote:


winteroo wrote:



sorry i had a problem with my photoshop :




aww<33 tyvm! ;D I LOVE IT tyvm ~bows~


you are very welcome
18103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / ⓊⒶⒺ
Offline
Posted 3/3/10


is this ok :

Posted 3/3/10

winteroo wrote:



is this ok :



wow awesome!! thanx!
Posted 3/3/10 , edited 3/3/10
Type of GFX (avii,banner,icon): AVII
Username: MaliceInWonderland
Text: MaliceInWonderland Hannah-chan
Crop?: NO
Color Scheme: You choose
Color of Text: You choose
Did you Pay????(upload 5 pics) hai~
Picture in spoiler:
18103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / ⓊⒶⒺ
Offline
Posted 3/4/10


very welcome
Posted 3/4/10 , edited 3/4/10

MaliceInWonderland wrote:

Type of GFX (avii,banner,icon): AVII
Username: MaliceInWonderland
Text: MaliceInWonderland Hannah-chan
Crop?: NO
Color Scheme: You choose
Color of Text: You choose
Did you Pay????(upload 5 pics) hai~
Picture in spoiler:



Done : by Yoshiiee

PM me For any Changes !
Hope Ya Like it !
Come Back Again !
Posted 3/4/10

-CciinDeeReeLaa- wrote:


MaliceInWonderland wrote:

Type of GFX (avii,banner,icon): AVII
Username: MaliceInWonderland
Text: MaliceInWonderland Hannah-chan
Crop?: NO
Color Scheme: You choose
Color of Text: You choose
Did you Pay????(upload 5 pics) hai~
Picture in spoiler:



Done : by Yoshiiee

PM me For any Changes !
Hope Ya Like it !
Come Back Again !


Thanks!
Posted 3/5/10
i would like to make a request i would like two avis and two icons of owl city with mai useranme on it please cometomedarling
Posted 3/5/10

ComeToMeDarling wrote:

i would like to make a request i would like two avis and two icons of owl city with mai useranme on it please cometomedarling


Please Pay and Request like the others Do !!
Thank You !
Posted 3/5/10
How Do U Pay ? In Cr Buck ? Im Sorta New To This.
RWAR!
36939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/5/10 , edited 3/5/10
Type of GFX (avii,banner,icon): avii
Username: Ameiru
Text: Ameiru, Lily
Crop?: tall and thin
Color Scheme: up to u
Color of Text: up to u
Did you Pay????(upload 5 pics) yes

Picture in spoiler:
20993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ask your pet bout...
Offline
Posted 3/5/10

ComeToMeDarling wrote:



you can do the payment here ^.^
Feed me =)
Posted 3/8/10

Ameiru wrote:

Type of GFX (avii,banner,icon): avii
Username: Ameiru
Text: Ameiru, Lily
Crop?: tall and thin
Color Scheme: up to u
Color of Text: up to u
Did you Pay????(upload 5 pics) yes

Picture in spoiler:


Can You Give another pic Because it's kinda a LQ Sorry for the trouble !
RWAR!
36939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/9/10

-CciinDeeReeLaa- wrote:


Ameiru wrote:

Type of GFX (avii,banner,icon): avii
Username: Ameiru
Text: Ameiru, Lily
Crop?: tall and thin
Color Scheme: up to u
Color of Text: up to u
Did you Pay????(upload 5 pics) yes

Picture in spoiler:


Can You Give another pic Because it's kinda a LQ Sorry for the trouble ! :)


oh sorry >.<
is this one better? can u use the girl on the left? (:
2nd stage
2277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 3/12/10
Request here ^_^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.