First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP] Camp Grounds
Creator
6436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / drowning in some...
Offline
Posted 2/22/10
Camp RP~
Member
3846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Jamaica
Offline
Posted 3/12/10
Maria stretched her arms as she walked around the camp.
Maria: *yawns* Another beautiful day.
She looked around and say satyrs and nymphs and the others campers busy at work doing the things they did. She saw the god Dr. D and Chiron playing a game of chess at the Big House. She decided it was a good day to go on the lake so, she went down to the lake front and sat staring at the lake.
Creator
6436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / drowning in some...
Offline
Posted 3/13/10
Lin ran to the waters edge and jumped in.
When she resurfaced, she sighed, `jeez...I love water....it`s only expected of me to do so since i`m poseidons daughter....`Lin practiced her swimming and her water powers for a bit.
Member
3846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Jamaica
Offline
Posted 3/13/10
Maria watched the girl swim.
Maria: Probably a daughter of Poseidon...she seems to really love the water.
She decided she was bored just sitting there and decided to go for a swim as well hoping Poseidon didn't have anything against her. In a sense Poseidon was deffinatley more forgiving than her father. Zeus was such a hot head, well that's what her mother had told her. She walked over to the edge of the dock and jumped in. She couldn't hold her breath very long so she had to come back up quickly.
Posted 3/13/10
Okami walksto the grounds and seeing a target and get out her bow and arrows, she hits the middle of the target she is so good at this because she is the daughter of artemis, " bulls eye hehehe, ( she spots Maria ), oh Maria,Maria never mind i'm coming lol" Okami runs over to Maria
Posted 3/13/10
*Ray sits silently by himself in the distance observing the others* This place is so...boring... *he looks towards the big house* Something's bound to happen soon...I can feel it...and when it does I will make sure that the quest is mine. *He observes his cloak at the bottom where there seems to be an area missing, the bottom edge is indeed worn and ripped but there is an area where it looks like a patch of it has been cut out like a square* If I'm in here... *he stands up and silently makes his way towards the camp's borders*
Member
3846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Jamaica
Offline
Posted 3/13/10
Maria hears Okami shouting her name. She turns her head.
Maria: Oh, hey Okami.
She starts swimming to the shore to meet her. She pulls herself up onto the dock. She's dripping with water, but the sun is quickly drying her.
Maria: What's up Okami? Doing target practice and stuff?
Creator
6436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / drowning in some...
Offline
Posted 3/14/10
Lin runs into the water and resurfaces and looks over to hear Okami shouting at a girl. The other girls name seemed to be Maria, since that was what Okami was shouting.
Lin swims to the waters edge and gets out, soaking and dripping wet. A sudden cold wind blew and she shivered, "Uh....that was weird...it felt...odd...." Lin looks around cautiously, "Better be careful....just in case..."
Member
3846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Jamaica
Offline
Posted 3/14/10
Maria sees the girls she had been watching come up to the shore/dock (whatever). She feels a cold wind.
Maria: Oh. Where did that come from. Odd. There hasn't been any wind....
Creator
6436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / drowning in some...
Offline
Posted 3/16/10
Lin runs over to her when she noticed she felt the same cold odd wind, "You felt that too huh?" Lin said dripping. Concern was shown on her face.
Posted 3/17/10
Okami looks confused, " uh... felt what ? " Okami what for some one to say some thing
Posted 3/19/10
*Ray quietly walks by not paying attention to anyone or saying anything*
Posted 3/19/10
Okami notices Ray and wonders what he is doing
Member
3846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Jamaica
Offline
Posted 3/19/10
Maria sees Ray as well. A little nervous she manages to say something.
Maria: Hey, excuse me! Did you just feel a cold wind blow?
Posted 3/19/10
Okami looks confused, " what wind ? "
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.