First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP] Camp Grounds
Posted 3/19/10
Cold wind? *Ray sniffs the air* Yes I believe so...wait... *he sniffs again* Who's in charge of this place, I need to get outside the borders right now!
Posted 3/19/10
Okami wants to scream, so she does, " WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE!!! "
Posted 3/19/10
Gah forget about permission I'll just run out...
*Ray bursts towards the borders*
Posted 3/19/10 , edited 3/19/10
Okami almost runs after him but instead yells after him, " HEY RAY NEED ANY HELP"
Member
3846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Jamaica
Offline
Posted 3/19/10
Maria looks astonished.
Maria: Hey wait up. I'm comin with!
She catches up with Okami
Maria: Slow down Ray or whatever your name is!
Posted 3/19/10
Hmm...the winds bring good news... *Ray jumps out of the borders, as he looks around he touches his cloak and folds an edge of it, it changes into a shiny like cape seemed to be made of metal feathers* Come Fury, show yourself, I know what you're here for, the winds brought you did they not... *Ray takes the sword from his back without unsheathing it and looks around*
Member
3846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Jamaica
Offline
Posted 3/19/10
Maria: Huh, who are you talking to? Fury? I don't see anything.....
Posted 3/19/10
Okami tryins to stop running but instead bumps into Ray makingher fall on top of him,and Okami blushes
Member
3846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Jamaica
Offline
Posted 3/19/10
Maria: Oh my. Hehehe, Okami what ARE you doing?
Posted 3/19/10 , edited 3/19/10
Gah...what are you doing... *Ray tenses up suddenly* Watch out! *He manages to slide away and pull up his cloak to cover the two of you as a pair of claws swoop in and scratch the top, Ray smiles* And here it is...the 1001st fury... *He gets up and pushes his cloak back, the feathers that it is made out of glint in the sun...and look exactly like the Fury feathers*
Oy hag! You're after this right? *Ray unsheathes the sword he was carrying, a medium long sword, it is dark black on one half and silvery white on the other* Hades' secret little project. I doubt he meant ill to the other gods, but one rarely finds a weapon such as this. *Ray looks back at you* Okami. Be careful, just find somewhere safe, I'll take care of this. *Ray's claw opens up as he slashes the blade, as the blade's tip nears the ground the grass underneath it seems to die away*
Posted 3/19/10 , edited 3/19/10
Okami takes Marias hand and pulls her over to a place with alot of trees to hide
Member
3846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Jamaica
Offline
Posted 3/19/10
Maria: Hey wait I wanna fight! Definatley NOT be protected! Okami what are doing?
Posted 3/19/10
" hey if I have to hide so do you"
Member
3846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Jamaica
Offline
Posted 3/19/10
Maria: Oh, come on!! ~whining~ I want to help fight to fury! Just one little zap of lighting wouldn't hurt!
Posted 3/19/10
" okay fine go fight I was the one he told to hide any way "
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.