First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Engagement, Wedding, and Marriage
124873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/5/10

irishdoom wrote:

cool thats more then me but i'll have one some day so that will bring me up to two and my bro will have one so i'll be at three then lol


well that is cool
Posted 3/5/10
i think its normal lol
124873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/5/10

irishdoom wrote:

i think its normal lol


aww good then
Posted 3/6/10
yup and you will gf a bf and marry some one some day to
124873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/6/10

irishdoom wrote:

yup and you will gf a bf and marry some one some day to


Aww I see...........
Creator
wwe
128556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / where all my drea...
Offline
Posted 3/8/10
if there was a ball room would you dance at the wedding?
this question is from Aeko2




124873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/8/10

wwe wrote:

if there was a ball room would you dance at the wedding?
this question is from Aeko2






oh i see cool
Creator
wwe
128556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / where all my drea...
Offline
Posted 3/8/10

Aeko2 wrote:


wwe wrote:

if there was a ball room would you dance at the wedding?
this question is from Aeko2






oh i see cool


yup so now you can start this ball them
Creator
wwe
128556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / where all my drea...
Offline
Posted 3/8/10 , edited 3/8/10
speaking of themes what wedding them would ppl would love to have? my dream wedding theme is Asian theme by the ocean




124873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/8/10

wwe wrote:

speaking of themes what wedding them would ppl would love to have? my dream wedding them is Asian them by the ocean



cool like the dress
Posted 3/10/10
I think I only been to one wedding. Don't have much memory of it though. to young to remember.
gee a best place to get married? maybe the beach or somewhere that's really breath-taking like the Tropical Islands, or Japan or any other beautiful location. Don't really know what to give as advice but make sure you're w/ the person you really want to marry
124873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/10/10
yeah and cool good for ya
Creator
wwe
128556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / where all my drea...
Offline
Posted 3/17/10

mystic17 wrote:

I think I only been to one wedding. Don't have much memory of it though. to young to remember.
gee a best place to get married? maybe the beach or somewhere that's really breath-taking like the Tropical Islands, or Japan or any other beautiful location. Don't really know what to give as advice but make sure you're w/ the person you really want to marry


lucky you i kind been to a wedding but it was really small and the only reason i to go is cuz i got to help out with it and it was my next door ppl that live to us if they did not need the help i would not have gone or been invited to it. I love to get marry in Japan now thats a big dream wedding beach would cool as well and if i marry my crush it would have to be at a beach near the ocean b/c the water comes him done and make him feel happy or if not beach near some water like a lake or waterfall.

Here a question for you what would you do if your crush ask you to marry him?


Creator
wwe
128556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / where all my drea...
Offline
Posted 3/17/10


well if my crush ever did ask me to marry him I would-
1st faint
2nd say yes like 100 times
3rd tell the whole world i am engaged and Jess ask me to marry him
Posted 3/17/10
I dunno how I'd act if puppy proposed to me
I'll probably cry tears of joy
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.