First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply pictures/artist advice
B★RS helper
115748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 3/19/10

x-AnimeAddict-x wrote:

omg just looking at these pictures , I wanna make an avii already ahah XD


should i find something for you?
B★RS helper
115748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 3/19/10

Amlerisa wrote:

i would love to have picture about Izayoi Sakuya


cute pictures of her

littel bit differnt style


B★RS helper
3923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Cɾoѕѕ acadeмy
Offline
Posted 3/23/10

charunetra wrote:


x-AnimeAddict-x wrote:

omg just looking at these pictures , I wanna make an avii already ahah XD


should i find something for you?


Mhm, Perhaps one of CC from Code geass? X3
B★RS helper
115748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 3/24/10

x-AnimeAddict-x wrote:


charunetra wrote:


x-AnimeAddict-x wrote:

omg just looking at these pictures , I wanna make an avii already ahah XD


should i find something for you?


Mhm, Perhaps one of CC from Code geass? X3


okey..here are some of her pictures


if you have something in your mind that you want to see in picture then ask
B★RS helper
3923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Cɾoѕѕ acadeмy
Offline
Posted 3/24/10

charunetra wrote:


x-AnimeAddict-x wrote:


charunetra wrote:


x-AnimeAddict-x wrote:

omg just looking at these pictures , I wanna make an avii already ahah XD


should i find something for you?


Mhm, Perhaps one of CC from Code geass? X3


okey..here are some of her pictures


if you have something in your mind that you want to see in picture then ask


this is perfect! thanks!
B★RS helper
115748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 3/25/10

x-AnimeAddict-x wrote:


charunetra wrote:


x-AnimeAddict-x wrote:


charunetra wrote:


x-AnimeAddict-x wrote:

omg just looking at these pictures , I wanna make an avii already ahah XD


should i find something for you?


Mhm, Perhaps one of CC from Code geass? X3


okey..here are some of her pictures


if you have something in your mind that you want to see in picture then ask


this is perfect! thanks!


i'm gald you like them..if you need something come ask againe
B★RS boss
8803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / England~ ♥
Offline
Posted 3/26/10
WOOOW cool [picture of C.C!! :O hmmm

iwanna have some cool & cute pictures of KHR (mainly tsuna) <3
B★RS helper
3923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Cɾoѕѕ acadeмy
Offline
Posted 3/26/10


if you have something in your mind that you want to see in picture then ask

this is perfect! thanks!

i'm gald you like them..if you need something come ask againe


Hiya! Just thanking you for the awesome pics :]
It's my current avii ;D Just to credit you here. :3
B★RS helper
115748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 3/27/10

x-AnimeAddict-x wrote:



if you have something in your mind that you want to see in picture then ask


this is perfect! thanks!

i'm gald you like them..if you need something come ask againe


Hiya! Just thanking you for the awesome pics :]
It's my current avii ;D Just to credit you here. :3

B★RS boss
8803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / England~ ♥
Offline
Posted 3/27/10
i liek that tingy <3 soo cool
B★RS helper
3923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Cɾoѕѕ acadeмy
Offline
Posted 3/28/10
Haha it is isnt it XD
B★RS helper
3923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Cɾoѕѕ acadeмy
Offline
Posted 3/28/10
(the thankyou sign >.<)
B★RS helper
115748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 3/29/10
i'm picture mod so i have to have something nice to show
B★RS boss
8803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / England~ ♥
Offline
Posted 4/2/10

charunetra wrote:

i'm picture mod so i have to have something nice to show


can you find some cute picture of cirno from touhou?
B★RS helper
115748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 4/3/10

iMikuHatsune wrote:


charunetra wrote:

i'm picture mod so i have to have something nice to show


can you find some cute picture of cirno from touhou?


i hope you can find the right one you want if not tell me and i find some more for you
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.