First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply pictures/artist advice
Posted 4/4/10

charunetra wrote:


Amlerisa wrote:

i would love to have picture about Izayoi Sakuya


cute pictures of her

littel bit differnt style




thank you so much..i love them all
B★RS helper
115748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 4/4/10

Amlerisa wrote:


charunetra wrote:


Amlerisa wrote:

i would love to have picture about Izayoi Sakuya


cute pictures of her

littel bit differnt style




thank you so much..i love them all


glad to help out
B★RS helper
115748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 4/4/10

iMikuHatsune wrote:

WOOOW cool [picture of C.C!! :O hmmm

iwanna have some cool & cute pictures of KHR (mainly tsuna) <3


sorry i didn't notise till now..so here are some pictures
B★RS boss
8803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / England~ ♥
Offline
Posted 4/7/10
OH OH OH CAN YOU FIND SOME OF THE PRIMSIVER SISTERS? (touhou)

LIKE CHIBI CUTE AND VERY EASY TO RENDER
B★RS helper
3923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Cɾoѕѕ acadeмy
Offline
Posted 4/7/10
Hiya! >.<
I'd like to ask for umm,
An awesome picture with an
anime girl with a gun or knifes .. or like. .XD.
Idk, a weapon :3
Ty!!
B★RS helper
115748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 4/9/10

iMikuHatsune wrote:

OH OH OH CAN YOU FIND SOME OF THE PRIMSIVER SISTERS? (touhou)

LIKE CHIBI CUTE AND VERY EASY TO RENDER :D




i need to find if i can even find them as chibi becuase it's quite hard time to even find anything about those sisters
B★RS helper
115748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 4/9/10

x-AnimeAddict-x wrote:

Hiya! >.<
I'd like to ask for umm,
An awesome picture with an
anime girl with a gun or knifes .. or like. .XD.
Idk, a weapon :3
Ty!!



ask me more if you don't find what you like
B★RS boss
8803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / England~ ♥
Offline
Posted 4/9/10

charunetra wrote:


iMikuHatsune wrote:

OH OH OH CAN YOU FIND SOME OF THE PRIMSIVER SISTERS? (touhou)

LIKE CHIBI CUTE AND VERY EASY TO RENDER :D




i need to find if i can even find them as chibi becuase it's quite hard time to even find anything about those sisters


arigatou >-< i've already seen them picture i guess i will have to work with them :DD
B★RS helper
115748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 4/9/10

iMikuHatsune wrote:


charunetra wrote:


iMikuHatsune wrote:

OH OH OH CAN YOU FIND SOME OF THE PRIMSIVER SISTERS? (touhou)

LIKE CHIBI CUTE AND VERY EASY TO RENDER :D




i need to find if i can even find them as chibi becuase it's quite hard time to even find anything about those sisters


arigatou >-< i've already seen them picture i guess i will have to work with them :DD


some chibi picture i find

it was first time that i had hard time to find something.I hope they are good
B★RS helper
3923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Cɾoѕѕ acadeмy
Offline
Posted 4/9/10 , edited 4/9/10

charunetra wrote:


x-AnimeAddict-x wrote:

Hiya! >.<
I'd like to ask for umm,
An awesome picture with an
anime girl with a gun or knifes .. or like. .XD.
Idk, a weapon :3
Ty!!



ask me more if you don't find what you like


These are perfect! But it's hard to make an avii with them cause
I can't crop it so that the weapons inside the picture with them >.<

Something like the first picture but that ones extremely small >.<
But thankyou so much ! <3
B★RS helper
115748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 4/10/10

x-AnimeAddict-x wrote:


charunetra wrote:


x-AnimeAddict-x wrote:

Hiya! >.<
I'd like to ask for umm,
An awesome picture with an
anime girl with a gun or knifes .. or like. .XD.
Idk, a weapon :3
Ty!!



ask me more if you don't find what you like


These are perfect! But it's hard to make an avii with them cause
I can't crop it so that the weapons inside the picture with them >.<

Something like the first picture but that ones extremely small >.<
But thankyou so much ! <3

i see..then i have some more..i hope they are better..if not say what you like to see more in the picture..i really don't mind working

B★RS helper
3923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Cɾoѕѕ acadeмy
Offline
Posted 4/10/10






Perfect!! Tyy!!
B★RS helper
115748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 4/11/10

x-AnimeAddict-x wrote:





Perfect!! Tyy!!
your welcome..come againe

B★RS boss
8803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / England~ ♥
Offline
Posted 4/12/10
wow ur really good at finding picture x3

can you find some cute anime girl pictures?
not any specific just some random girls
listening to music 8D ty and sorry if i am causing you trouble D:
B★RS helper
115748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 4/13/10 , edited 4/13/10

iMikuHatsune wrote:

:o wow ur really good at finding picture x3

can you find some cute anime girl pictures?
not any specific just some random girls
listening to music 8D ty and sorry if i am causing you trouble D:


don't worry i like working..so i can be a still mod and help others out..i still need some time to find them but i promise you get them for today
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.