First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Family Picnic at the park 2010
Member
5616 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / on a mounton howl...
Offline
Posted 3/1/10

camitake wrote:


angel-death wrote:


camitake wrote:


angel-death wrote:

walks to vony * hello


Vony: h-hello! *bows repeatedly* my name is Engraverien Von Keiner or Vony for short. thank you for talking to me! *smiles



*smiles and bows as well* well its nice to meet u im jacqueline but jack for short. ur welcome


sorry Meala forced my to uhm be more sociable.. *looks at Meala then turns back seeing her glare*

Meala: its for your own good! *eats more*


*giggles * well as long as it un for bouth u and meala over there *look at meala thin back at vony*it huld be ok *smils*
Member
16571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Phillipines
Offline
Posted 3/3/10

angel-death wrote:


camitake wrote:


angel-death wrote:


camitake wrote:


angel-death wrote:

walks to vony * hello


Vony: h-hello! *bows repeatedly* my name is Engraverien Von Keiner or Vony for short. thank you for talking to me! *smiles



*smiles and bows as well* well its nice to meet u im jacqueline but jack for short. ur welcome


sorry Meala forced my to uhm be more sociable.. *looks at Meala then turns back seeing her glare*

Meala: its for your own good! *eats more*


*giggles * well as long as it un for bouth u and meala over there *look at meala thin back at vony*it huld be ok *smils*


Vony: ahahahahahahaha :DD thanks alot!! *grabs ur hand* lets eat over there with her! *smiles at you*
Member
5616 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / on a mounton howl...
Offline
Posted 3/4/10


*smiles *ok thin lets go eat =3
Member
16571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Phillipines
Offline
Posted 3/4/10

angel-death wrote:



*smiles *ok thin lets go eat =3


*smiles* HAI!! come on Meala lets get her something!
Meala: *glare* you do it.
Vony: uhhhhh... okay...
Member
5616 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / on a mounton howl...
Offline
Posted 3/5/10

camitake wrote:


angel-death wrote:



*smiles *ok thin lets go eat =3


*smiles* HAI!! come on Meala lets get her something!
Meala: *glare* you do it.
Vony: uhhhhh... okay...


hehe *looks at meala* come on we all came hear to have fun is int that right vony :3
Member
16571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Phillipines
Offline
Posted 3/5/10

angel-death wrote:


camitake wrote:


angel-death wrote:



*smiles *ok thin lets go eat =3


*smiles* HAI!! come on Meala lets get her something!
Meala: *glare* you do it.
Vony: uhhhhh... okay...


hehe *looks at meala* come on we all came hear to have fun is int that right vony :3


V0ny: h-hai! ya!! F-U-N!! n0t F-R-0-W-N!!
Meala: hmph only if i get s0me cake

Member
5616 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / on a mounton howl...
Offline
Posted 3/5/10

camitake wrote:


angel-death wrote:


camitake wrote:


angel-death wrote:



*smiles *ok thin lets go eat =3


*smiles* HAI!! come on Meala lets get her something!
Meala: *glare* you do it.
Vony: uhhhhh... okay...


hehe *looks at meala* come on we all came hear to have fun is int that right vony :3


V0ny: h-hai! ya!! F-U-N!! n0t F-R-0-W-N!!
Meala: hmph only if i get s0me cake



hehe thats the spirit vony and fine if i get u some cake will u come with us and if u refuase u get no cake u* waves my finger* and me nt kidding ether
Member
16571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Phillipines
Offline
Posted 3/10/10

angel-death wrote:


camitake wrote:


angel-death wrote:


camitake wrote:


angel-death wrote:



*smiles *ok thin lets go eat =3


*smiles* HAI!! come on Meala lets get her something!
Meala: *glare* you do it.
Vony: uhhhhh... okay...


hehe *looks at meala* come on we all came hear to have fun is int that right vony :3


V0ny: h-hai! ya!! F-U-N!! n0t F-R-0-W-N!!
Meala: hmph only if i get s0me cake



hehe thats the spirit vony and fine if i get u some cake will u come with us and if u refuase u get no cake u* waves my finger* and me nt kidding ether


Meala: c-cake *drools* fine im going but there better be cake
Vony: YAY!! lets go!! XD
Member
5616 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / on a mounton howl...
Offline
Posted 3/10/10


thats better ok here ur cake *hands meala a pice of cake * now vony were do u want to go there are meny places in this park and i cant chos can u help me out dont forget we have meala with us and she may not leave ok =3 now lets go
Member
16571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Phillipines
Offline
Posted 3/12/10

angel-death wrote:



thats better ok here ur cake *hands meala a pice of cake * now vony were do u want to go there are meny places in this park and i cant chos can u help me out dont forget we have meala with us and she may not leave ok =3 now lets go


V0ny: hai!! uhmmmmmm maybe the Iake!! XD i wuuuuuv it there!
Meala: hmph fine im g0ing
Member
5616 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / on a mounton howl...
Offline
Posted 3/12/10

camitake wrote:


angel-death wrote:



thats better ok here ur cake *hands meala a pice of cake * now vony were do u want to go there are meny places in this park and i cant chos can u help me out dont forget we have meala with us and she may not leave ok =3 now lets go


V0ny: hai!! uhmmmmmm maybe the Iake!! XD i wuuuuuv it there!
Meala: hmph fine im g0ing


ok to the lake then come on meala i will tie u up and bribg u with me if u dont come along >=3
Member
16571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Phillipines
Offline
Posted 3/12/10

angel-death wrote:


camitake wrote:


angel-death wrote:



thats better ok here ur cake *hands meala a pice of cake * now vony were do u want to go there are meny places in this park and i cant chos can u help me out dont forget we have meala with us and she may not leave ok =3 now lets go


V0ny: hai!! uhmmmmmm maybe the Iake!! XD i wuuuuuv it there!
Meala: hmph fine im g0ing


ok to the lake then come on meala i will tie u up and bribg u with me if u dont come along >=3


Meala: eeehhhhh ur n0t serious right
Vony: *gulp* i think she is
Member
5616 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / on a mounton howl...
Offline
Posted 3/12/10

camitake wrote:


angel-death wrote:


camitake wrote:


angel-death wrote:



thats better ok here ur cake *hands meala a pice of cake * now vony were do u want to go there are meny places in this park and i cant chos can u help me out dont forget we have meala with us and she may not leave ok =3 now lets go


V0ny: hai!! uhmmmmmm maybe the Iake!! XD i wuuuuuv it there!
Meala: hmph fine im g0ing


ok to the lake then come on meala i will tie u up and bribg u with me if u dont come along >=3


Meala: eeehhhhh ur n0t serious right
Vony: *gulp* i think she is


yap im serious
Moderator
32100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 3/13/10
hm.. *lays down and watches the clouds*
Member
16571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Phillipines
Offline
Posted 3/13/10

angel-death wrote:


camitake wrote:


angel-death wrote:


camitake wrote:


angel-death wrote:



thats better ok here ur cake *hands meala a pice of cake * now vony were do u want to go there are meny places in this park and i cant chos can u help me out dont forget we have meala with us and she may not leave ok =3 now lets go


V0ny: hai!! uhmmmmmm maybe the Iake!! XD i wuuuuuv it there!
Meala: hmph fine im g0ing


ok to the lake then come on meala i will tie u up and bribg u with me if u dont come along >=3


Meala: eeehhhhh ur n0t serious right
Vony: *gulp* i think she is


yap im serious


Meala: damn. fine im going. *stands then walks*
Vony: YAY!! lets goo!!!

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.