First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Jaebeom Will Not Return
2398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / the States
Offline
Posted 2/27/10
u should not be ashamed!!!!!!!!! u should b upset that some hottest have gone too far-or at least reporters have-BUT N O T BE ASHAMED
2398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / the States
Offline
Posted 2/27/10
check ime's profile-it has a ton of good links
2398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / the States
Offline
Posted 2/27/10
if u hate somebody keep it to urself or talk about it to ur friends-NOT ONLINE-nobody needs to know that u hate him
and telling people to die when u dont even really kno then is wrong and just plain RUDE
2398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / the States
Offline
Posted 2/27/10
check ime's profile, people-it has a lot of good links
Posted 2/27/10
People who don't know the truth should stfu.
Im sick of people spreading more rumours than there already are.
770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Netherlands
Offline
Posted 2/28/10
the 'hottests' are going too far srsly, get a life
it's unbelievable that they blocked nearly thirty fansites and that they're revealing so much scandals
37798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 2/28/10 , edited 2/28/10

Katana-chan wrote:

the 'hottests' are going too far srsly, get a life
it's unbelievable that they blocked nearly thirty fansites and that they're revealing so much scandals


get a life? ouch? . Their trying to do their best to get 2pm jae back. I already have a life and thats to get my jae back .


I want to make this clear, I dont know if its true or not, Pls. someone explain it to me.

I read an article saying that JAEBUM could not comeback as a 2PM not because of the "MYSPACE ISSUE" but because of a more "PRIVATE"
situation. I also read that "HE GOT A GIRL PREGNANT" Again, Iam not sure If this is true or not, Thats why I want to clarify.

ALSO, I read that the other "2PM members want JAEBUM back" but after hearing this "PRIVATE" issue (which JYP told them), They agreed that JAEBUM will be completely out of the group? NOT SURE ABOUT THIS AGAIN.


Do you know the rumors circulating on the internet? Will you protect him?
Wooyoung: We are not throwing him away but protecting him. We knew that we would regret it if it was later revealed.
Chansung: Please don’t be skeptical of our friendship.
Junho: After finding out on January 3rd, I honestly hated Jaebum. We had always tried our best for his return. However, we believe that silence will protect him.
Taecyeon: I believe that rumors will always disappear after time.

On the official notification, you described the reason as ‘a severe personal mistake.’ Will you be taking responsibility for specifically using the words ’severe’ and ‘mistake?’
Jung Wook: I will reply with three reasons.
1. After this ‘mistake’ occurred, we didn’t want the remaining members to turn into betrayers. The 6 members are just as important as the one.
2. The notification was to all of Korea. We could not lie.
3. The 6 members are the victims and if we did not speak of the truth and reveal it as a severe mistake, people will get the wrong idea.

JYPE announced that the members agreed to Park Jaebum’s withdrawal on the 6th of January. Are there any refutes against this statement?
Members: We all agree to the statement.


you can read more at: seoulbeats.com
Q/A 2pm fan meeting revealed.
http://seoulbeats.com/2010/02/qa-from-2pm-fan-meeting-revealed/
Hope those will answer your questions.
770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Netherlands
Offline
Posted 2/28/10 , edited 2/28/10

Shohee wrote:


Katana-chan wrote:

the 'hottests' are going too far srsly, get a life
it's unbelievable that they blocked nearly thirty fansites and that they're revealing so much scandals


get a life? ouch? . Their trying to do their best to get 2pm jae back. I already have a life and thats to get my jae back .


I can understand why you're sad about jae, but don't you think this hurts the other members too? Do you think jae will come back after revealing those photo's? I didn't want to be rude to you, but I think the hottests who revealed those pics are going too far imo.
1510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A dangerous ditch >D
Offline
Posted 2/28/10 , edited 2/28/10

rainy_days_and_days wrote:

F JAY PARKS!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE HIM!!!!!!!! I HOPE HE DIES OF A HORRIBLE DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!


Great, were you one of the people who kicked him out of Korea? Because you're obviously acting like a little kid who doesn't know anything about people or the world.
He didn't cause this sudden outbursts of fans' hate. Hate is not caused by another person, the one who controls the hate is the person him/herself. In simpler terms: the fans (I have trouble saying that now) made this decision on their own to cause an uproar and riot. And they're using Jaebeom as an excuse. No no no, even worse, they're saying JYP is the reason for this. I'm not sure if you guys remember but one time on We Got Married, JYP was like another father to Jo Kwon. So really, JYP is not only the BAD of this situation he has a good side that he shows often but fans never really care.

So when you say you hate him and you want him to die.
When he does, you'll regret everything you said about him.
If you deny that you won't, haha. You're one hell of an idiot.
Posted 2/28/10


Hell of an idiot my ass.You are the jackasses claim too be 2PM fans but you are not. You are just Jay fans. How can you say you're fans turn your back on 6 people because of one problems? Jay cause these problems not the other members. Why take your s*** out on them. Jay is a selfish ass and p***y. He should've never been the leader.
1510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A dangerous ditch >D
Offline
Posted 2/28/10

rainy_days_and_days wrote:



Hell of an idiot my ass.You are the jackasses claim too be 2PM fans but you are not. You are just Jay fans. How can you say you're fans turn your back on 6 people because of one problems? Jay cause these problems not the other members. Why take your s*** out on them. Jay is a selfish ass and p***y. He should've never been the leader.


3 SIMPLE things:

1. LMFAO: Okay, I was never a fan of 2PM. I just liked their music and that was it. I never went obsessive unlike some people. Because the ones who went obsessive went to being a psycho like you.

2. How the hell did doing the hardest thing go to BETRAYING? He left because it was a personal issue and there was something later described that he did something far worse after the Again and Again release. Sure the other 2PM members felt heartbroken, but they understood Jay's feelings and moved on because they knew that it's pointless to cry over something that has already been done. Have you heard of the phrase "No use in crying over spilled milk"? Only a couple days ago they started to show their true feelings on Inkigayo because it was the ex-fans faults. Stop letting the internet put words into your mouth like "Betraying", if you call this betraying, you have no idea what is far worse out there.

3. Where did I say it was the other members faults? I said it was the FANS. Hell, the members are in worse condition than Jay right now, I'm not the one bashing them.
Posted 2/28/10

A-M-Y-R-E-M-I-X wrote:


rainy_days_and_days wrote:



Hell of an idiot my ass.You are the jackasses claim too be 2PM fans but you are not. You are just Jay fans. How can you say you're fans turn your back on 6 people because of one problems? Jay cause these problems not the other members. Why take your s*** out on them. Jay is a selfish ass and p***y. He should've never been the leader.


3 SIMPLE things:

1. LMFAO: Okay, I was never a fan of 2PM. I just liked their music and that was it. I never went obsessive unlike some people. Because the ones who went obsessive went to being a psycho like you.

2. How the hell did doing the hardest thing go to BETRAYING? He left because it was a personal issue and there was something later described that he did something far worse after the Again and Again release. Sure the other 2PM members felt heartbroken, but they understood Jay's feelings and moved on because they knew that it's pointless to cry over something that has already been done. Have you heard of the phrase "No use in crying over spilled milk"? Only a couple days ago they started to show their true feelings on Inkigayo because it was the ex-fans faults. Stop letting the internet put words into your mouth like "Betraying", if you call this betraying, you have no idea what is far worse out there.

3. Where did I say it was the other members faults? I said it was the FANS. Hell, the members are in worse condition than Jay right now, I'm not the one bashing them.


So basically you are just trolling for a responses then. If you are not fan then why quote 2PM fans? Really you need to get life.
18746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Oz
Offline
Posted 2/28/10
Didn't he leave out of his own will....? The door was wide open for him to come back but he didn't, he confessed that he done something he should not have done, JYPE and Jaebeom sat down and thought it was best that he left....he obviously didn't want to bring down the rest of 2pm with him. Unless people are mindreaders they got no idea what goes through peoples heads, if i was him i'd probabley be pretty angry at people totally boycotting 2pm (1/3 of their fan base has totally ditched them) people are mad because they think JYPE is to blame but if Jaebeom didnt go around doing things he know he shouldn't be doing there wouldn't be a problem...but whatever, i guess telling the truth is better then a cover up
1510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A dangerous ditch >D
Offline
Posted 2/28/10


rainy_days_and_days wrote:


A-M-Y-R-E-M-I-X wrote:


rainy_days_and_days wrote:



Hell of an idiot my ass.You are the jackasses claim too be 2PM fans but you are not. You are just Jay fans. How can you say you're fans turn your back on 6 people because of one problems? Jay cause these problems not the other members. Why take your s*** out on them. Jay is a selfish ass and p***y. He should've never been the leader.


3 SIMPLE things:

1. LMFAO: Okay, I was never a fan of 2PM. I just liked their music and that was it. I never went obsessive unlike some people. Because the ones who went obsessive went to being a psycho like you.

2. How the hell did doing the hardest thing go to BETRAYING? He left because it was a personal issue and there was something later described that he did something far worse after the Again and Again release. Sure the other 2PM members felt heartbroken, but they understood Jay's feelings and moved on because they knew that it's pointless to cry over something that has already been done. Have you heard of the phrase "No use in crying over spilled milk"? Only a couple days ago they started to show their true feelings on Inkigayo because it was the ex-fans faults. Stop letting the internet put words into your mouth like "Betraying", if you call this betraying, you have no idea what is far worse out there.

3. Where did I say it was the other members faults? I said it was the FANS. Hell, the members are in worse condition than Jay right now, I'm not the one bashing them.


So basically you are just trolling for a responses then. If you are not fan then why quote 2PM fans? Really you need to get life.


No, the reason I'm quoting is so that people will look in a different perspective.
"JAY SHOULD DIE!!!!" was low. That both had to do with 2PM and your own humanity.
You just said things you didn't even realize that could impact a person greatly.
2PM is not just a music group, they're human. And from the way I see it, you just said go die to a person you don't even know personally.
I looked in 2PM more after this whole controversy started because I knew there was going to be misunderstandings.

But this is my whole opinion on it, I'm not asking you to agree, I'm just asking you to look at different perspectives.
2386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Wilson, NC
Offline
Posted 2/28/10
Whoa, did Jaebum do something that was worst than Kang In of SuJu? Because if Kang In is still in SuJu after the stunts he pulled, Jae should still stay in 2pm. I guess different companies, different standards.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.