First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Avii Request
Posted 4/10/10

honaka11 wrote:


yuukihanabusa wrote:

Username: yuukihanabusa
Name: Diana
Who do you want to make it:honaka11
Text: yuuki-chan
Border?: up to you
Picture:


come on ecchi (kissing) noooooooooooooo

change the pic please


ok her is a new pic^^^...hope is good
Moderator
4649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / On earth :)
Offline
Posted 4/10/10

yuukihanabusa wrote:


honaka11 wrote:


yuukihanabusa wrote:

Username: yuukihanabusa
Name: Diana
Who do you want to make it:honaka11
Text: yuuki-chan
Border?: up to you
Picture:


come on ecchi (kissing) noooooooooooooo

change the pic please


ok her is a new pic^^^...hope is good


sure kk please wait till we are done chur avii k? ^^
Posted 4/11/10

honaka11 wrote:


yuukihanabusa wrote:


honaka11 wrote:


yuukihanabusa wrote:

Username: yuukihanabusa
Name: Diana
Who do you want to make it:honaka11
Text: yuuki-chan
Border?: up to you
Picture:


come on ecchi (kissing) noooooooooooooo

change the pic please


ok her is a new pic^^^...hope is good


sure kk please wait till we are done chur avii k? ^^

ok...thx

36024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / in Heaven
Offline
Posted 4/12/10


you are welcome.. so please take care of yourself first then us
Posted 4/14/10 , edited 4/16/10
Username: OuranMoron44
Name:Cait
Who do you want to make it: honaka11
Text:Together forever, OuranMoron44
Swirls:No thanks
Border?:No thanks
Picture:
Posted 4/25/10 , edited 4/25/10
Username: ilovegaara12
Name:sylvia
Who do you want to make it: honaka11
Text:ilovegaara12
you can't catch me
Swirls:yes
Border?:up to you
Picture:
Moderator
4649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / On earth :)
Offline
Posted 12/27/10

OuranMoron44 wrote:

Username: OuranMoron44
Name:Cait
Who do you want to make it: honaka11
Text:Together forever, OuranMoron44
Swirls:No thanks
Border?:No thanks
Picture:


I am sooo srry i forgot to do it
Moderator
4649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / On earth :)
Offline
Posted 5/18/11

OuranMoron44 wrote:

Username: OuranMoron44
Name:Cait
Who do you want to make it: honaka11
Text:Together forever, OuranMoron44
Swirls:No thanks
Border?:No thanks
Picture:


I am really sorry ....i will make it! NOW~!


First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.