First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply [RPG]PARK
Creator
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 3/11/10

SensuallyYours wrote:



"Yes please." Arianne nodded


where?
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 3/11/10

Kawaii-jacob wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:



"Yes please." Arianne nodded


where?


"Hmmmm....Oh! Follow me!" Arianne tugged at Light's sleeve
Creator
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 3/11/10

SensuallyYours wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:



"Yes please." Arianne nodded


where?


"Hmmmm....Oh! Follow me!" Arianne tugged at Light's sleeve


ahh
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 3/11/10

Kawaii-jacob wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:



"Yes please." Arianne nodded


where?


"Hmmmm....Oh! Follow me!" Arianne tugged at Light's sleeve


ahh


They arrived a t a cafe called Maid Latte. Arianne opened the door. "Welcome back, mistress and master." a maid greeted. Arianne smiled
Creator
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 3/11/10

SensuallyYours wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:



"Yes please." Arianne nodded


where?


"Hmmmm....Oh! Follow me!" Arianne tugged at Light's sleeve


ahh


They arrived a t a cafe called Maid Latte. Arianne opened the door. "Welcome back, mistress and master." a maid greeted. Arianne smiled


*puts hood on* nobody can reconize me *puts sunglasses on *
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 3/11/10


The maid gave them a menu and said, "I'm Misa-chan and I'm going to be your server today." Arianne looked over the menu
Creator
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 3/11/10

SensuallyYours wrote:



The maid gave them a menu and said, "I'm Misa-chan and I'm going to be your server today." Arianne looked over the menu


what would you like darling
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 3/11/10

Kawaii-jacob wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:



The maid gave them a menu and said, "I'm Misa-chan and I'm going to be your server today." Arianne looked over the menu


what would you like darling


"Mmmm, I'd like the Chocolate Parfait." Arianne said
Creator
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 3/11/10

SensuallyYours wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:



The maid gave them a menu and said, "I'm Misa-chan and I'm going to be your server today." Arianne looked over the menu


what would you like darling


"Mmmm, I'd like the Chocolate Parfait." Arianne said


Light: you can order for me
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 3/11/10

Kawaii-jacob wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:



The maid gave them a menu and said, "I'm Misa-chan and I'm going to be your server today." Arianne looked over the menu


what would you like darling


"Mmmm, I'd like the Chocolate Parfait." Arianne said


Light: you can order for me


"Hmmm, then we'll share, ok?" Arianne asked brightly
Creator
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 3/11/10

SensuallyYours wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:


Kawaii-jacob wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:



The maid gave them a menu and said, "I'm Misa-chan and I'm going to be your server today." Arianne looked over the menu


what would you like darling


"Mmmm, I'd like the Chocolate Parfait." Arianne said


Light: you can order for me


"Hmmm, then we'll share, ok?" Arianne asked brightly


o.k
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 3/11/10


Misa nodded and left to place the order.
Creator
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 3/11/10

SensuallyYours wrote:



Misa nodded and left to place the order.


are you o.k with being a BF of one of the most famuos peiople over
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 3/12/10


"It's fine." Arianne smiled
Creator
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Where I Live
Offline
Posted 3/12/10

SensuallyYours wrote:



"It's fine." Arianne smiled


okie
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.