First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Moderator Application: Season 5
Head Mod(On Hiatus)
7263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / [email protected]
Offline
Posted 5/5/10
I` MMA MEAN MOD
                 ハ_ハ  
               ('(゚∀゚∩ おつだよ!
                ヽ  〈 
                 ヽヽ_)
Penguin
11292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/5/10
Name/Nickname: Capsie

What program/s you use: PS CS2

How often can you help: weekdays ; rarely on weekends

Other Graphic Making related groups I Moderate: none.

Examples: (Please use spoilers.)
Head Mod(On Hiatus)
7263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / [email protected]
Offline
Posted 5/5/10

Head Mod(On Hiatus)
7263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / [email protected]
Offline
Posted 5/5/10 , edited 5/5/10


I LIKE YOU ALREADY AND I DON'T SAY TO MUCH PEOPLE 8D CAUSE I'M SO LAZY. @#%#$! IT'S AMAZING BUT IT NEEDS SOME ARASHI FLARE. WORK ON YOUR FONT CAUSE IT'S [email protected]/BLEH, I DON'T LIKE THE CIRCLES BECAUSE THEY SCARE ME. THEIR LIKE EYES JUST STARING AT YOU!!! YOU STILL NEED TO FIX UP YOUR RENDERING. SUKI DOESN'T LIKE YOUR PS ACTION. BANNERS AREN'T A PURPOSE TO BE OMEGA HUGE. IT'S KINDA PLAIN.

ANYONE CAN TAKE SCRAPS AND PUT TOGETHER BUT YOURS IS ACTUALLY APPEALING.

Daisuki-Suki critizing edited.
Overall it good but not to my extend to say it extremely well done. I guessed you were a bit laxy doing but that's okay cause everyone is lazy except for ross and tanni. P.s the laziest person is ... yuki AND PAPA but you didn't hear that from me. okay,

IT'S GOOD TO BE LAZY. - PAPA

Approved.

I FEEL LIKE I KNOW YOU - PAPA
Penguin
11292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/6/10


ALL CAPS!!!!!
HAHAHA THANK YOU!!!! xDDDD WAHHHH I'M NOT REALLY GOOD AT TEXT DESIGNING STILL TRYING TOO LEARN COOL TECHNIQUES. >0< AND IM SOO SORRY ABOUT DI EYE NYAHAHAHA I JUST ADDED THAT TO FILL THE SPACE UP LOL XDDDD
ANYWAY THANKS FOR ACCEPTING!!! ;DDDDDDDDDDD
Head Mod(On Hiatus)
7263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / [email protected]
Offline
Posted 5/8/10 , edited 5/8/10

capsie_macarons wrote:



ALL CAPS!!!!!
HAHAHA THANK YOU!!!! xDDDD WAHHHH I'M NOT REALLY GOOD AT TEXT DESIGNING STILL TRYING TOO LEARN COOL TECHNIQUES. >0< AND IM SOO SORRY ABOUT DI EYE NYAHAHAHA I JUST ADDED THAT TO FILL THE SPACE UP LOL XDDDD
ANYWAY THANKS FOR ACCEPTING!!! ;DDDDDDDDDDD


I LOOK COOLER LIKE THIS, YOU'LL IMPROVE IN TIME DO.
Posted 5/8/10


Name/Nickname: Aya-chii

What program/s you use: photoscape (about 5 or 6 months i might get photoshop cs4 and cs3)

How often can you help: everyday

Other Graphic Making related groups I Moderate: -- Avatar Makers, Graphics Circle

Examples: *The rest of my examples arent post so ill post them later tomorrow*
3 Avatar *Click the Spoiler*



CHALLENGE:


Head Mod(On Hiatus)
45762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / `in the CUBE ♔
Offline
Posted 5/15/10


wow. your style is a breath of fresh air <3
text needs work but with your skills, possibilities are endless>:)
i feel such a loser for not being the first to approve and welcome you. 8(

and oh same with fonnie, why do i have the feeling that i know you too?>;O
Penguin
11292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/15/10


OH? REALLY ??WELL I KNOW I MADE A PROFILE HERE AT CR I THINK IT WAS 7 TO 8 YEAS AGO. BUT I FORGOT MY USERNAME AND PASSWORD. AND AFTER THAT THERES BEEN YEARS THAT I HAVNT VISITED CR TILL TODAY ;D... HMMM ...........
Head Mod(On Hiatus)
7263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / [email protected]
Offline
Posted 5/16/10

capsie_macarons wrote:



OH? REALLY ??WELL I KNOW I MADE A PROFILE HERE AT CR I THINK IT WAS 7 TO 8 YEAS AGO. BUT I FORGOT MY USERNAME AND PASSWORD. AND AFTER THAT THERES BEEN YEARS THAT I HAVNT VISITED CR TILL TODAY ;D... HMMM ...........


I KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING ABOUT YOU 8D SO OLD. PWNAGE. OR MAYBE I'M JUST OLD. HAHAHA.
Head Mod(On Hiatus)
7263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / [email protected]
Offline
Posted 5/16/10

wlangfriendster wrote:



wow. your style is a breath of fresh air <3
text needs work but with your skills, possibilities are endless>:)
i feel such a loser for not being the first to approve and welcome you. 8(

and oh same with fonnie, why do i have the feeling that i know you too?>;O


FIRST COME. FIRST SSERVE. OMG! ANNIVERSARY COMING SOON. HAVE THIS GREAT PRESENT IN MIND .D

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.