First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply ☆ Mod Application~
Chairman
10068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / DO YOU FEEL THE W...
Offline
Posted 3/1/10


APPROVED BY CHAIRMAN(: YOUR GFX'S ARE HAWT. 8D I LOVE YOUR WORKS<3 NAO, WE NEED TO WAIT FOR THE CREATOR'S APPROVAL(:
Moderator
18636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Saitama prefectur...
Offline
Posted 3/1/10 , edited 3/1/10
Chairman
10068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / DO YOU FEEL THE W...
Offline
Posted 3/1/10

NOOOO! THEYRE SUPER GOOD. 8D ESPECIALLY YOUR AVATARS(: I LIKE YOUR TOP ONE. 8D
Moderator
18636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Saitama prefectur...
Offline
Posted 3/1/10

hadjsc8900 wrote:


NOOOO! THEYRE SUPER GOOD. 8D ESPECIALLY YOUR AVATARS(: I LIKE YOUR TOP ONE. 8D


Moderator
7626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Puppetville
Offline
Posted 3/2/10
Graphic Form~

Username: iPuppeteer
Name: Andrea/Drea
What program do you use?: Photoshop
Are you active?: yes! im on at least everyday
Why do you want to be MOD? i want to be a Mod because i love making gfx, and i really like this group ;D
Groups You Are In: Artificial Creations [Retired]
Examples:
Moderator
8416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / dont be a stalker...
Offline
Posted 3/2/10
Username: Umeko-chan
Name: Tram
What program do you use?: Photoshop Cs4
Are you active?:yes i am on almost everyday if i can
Why do you want to be MOD? because i want to help out and make graphics
Groups You Are In: The Cake House, Starz Graphic Designers, and Hikaru-chii Graphic Designers
Examples:
Moderator
8416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / dont be a stalker...
Offline
Posted 3/2/10
Umeko-chan wrote:

Username: Umeko-chan
Name: Tram
What program do you use?: Photoshop Cs4
Are you active?:yes i am on almost everyday if i can
Why do you want to be MOD? because i want to help out and make graphics
Groups You Are In: The Cake House, Starz Graphic Designers, and Hikaru-chii Graphic Designers
Examples:


Moderator
15050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Currently daydrea...
Offline
Posted 3/4/10

iPuppeteer wrote:

Graphic Form~

Username: iPuppeteer
Name: Andrea/Drea
What program do you use?: Photoshop
Are you active?: yes! im on at least everyday
Why do you want to be MOD? i want to be a Mod because i love making gfx, and i really like this group ;D
Groups You Are In: Artificial Creations [Retired]
Examples:


accepted! ^^ plz be active!
Moderator
15050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Currently daydrea...
Offline
Posted 3/4/10

Umeko-chan wrote:

Umeko-chan wrote:

Username: Umeko-chan
Name: Tram
What program do you use?: Photoshop Cs4
Are you active?:yes i am on almost everyday if i can
Why do you want to be MOD? because i want to help out and make graphics
Groups You Are In: The Cake House, Starz Graphic Designers, and Hikaru-chii Graphic Designers
Examples:




ACCEPTED plz be active ^^
16243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/6/10
Forum MOD~

Username: -MisakixChan
Name: Misaki
Why do you want to be MOD? : I wanna help out .
Active?: Everyday
Creator
8185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ASK MII!
Offline
Posted 3/7/10

Umeko-chan wrote:

Umeko-chan wrote:

Username: Umeko-chan
Name: Tram
What program do you use?: Photoshop Cs4
Are you active?:yes i am on almost everyday if i can
Why do you want to be MOD? because i want to help out and make graphics
Groups You Are In: The Cake House, Starz Graphic Designers, and Hikaru-chii Graphic Designers
Examples:




Accepted
Creator
8185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ASK MII!
Offline
Posted 3/7/10


ACCEPTED PLEASE BE ACTIVE

16243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/7/10

iAzn_Kate wrote:



ACCEPTED PLEASE BE ACTIVE



Okay . Thanks :3
Posted 3/7/10 , edited 3/7/10
Username:Mizukemumu
Name:Anna
What program do you use?:photoscape
Are you active?:yes
Why do you want to be MOD?: to make aviis and have fun
Groups You Are In:special graphics and more
Examples:


(btw if it says i qouted this form it was becuase it was the only way to upload photos!)
Moderator
15050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Currently daydrea...
Offline
Posted 3/11/10

mizukemumu wrote:

Username:Mizukemumu
Name:Anna
What program do you use?:photoscape
Are you active?:yes
Why do you want to be MOD?: to make aviis and have fun
Groups You Are In:special graphics and more
Examples:


(btw if it says i qouted this form it was becuase it was the only way to upload photos!)


sowwie Rejected plz improve though
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.