First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Role Play~
Posted 3/4/10
Kasumi not literally at all surprised at the situation shrugged.

"Chilax girl, it's not like we're gonna do something bad or evil to you."

As Kasumi sees the boy and answers back.

"Nothing much, but a girl who's wounded and is about to go crazy I think?"
Seated-Guardian
5787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / HAPPY LAND
Offline
Posted 3/4/10
Oh....You Guys Need aid..

* Digs in pocket for a box weapon * I Got something that can help her somewhere in these pockets
Posted 3/4/10
Kasumi seeing the box weapon was more than shocked. Finally she began to wonder if the boy & the other people are also somehow envolve?

"Hey boy, what's your name?"

Asking as she grinned.
Seated-Guardian
5787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / HAPPY LAND
Offline
Posted 3/4/10
* Looks up as i pull out a box weapon*

Oh...Its Sokudo....
Guardian
256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 3/4/10
Gaia notices the box weapon. then ignores the fact he has them

"Well if you'd like to help that would be great, but don't worry shes under my protection now"

he says with a prideful smile
Creator
11052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Mind currently va...
Offline
Posted 3/4/10 , edited 3/4/10
Hikari was really starting to become uncomfortable with so many people around, she didn't like people and she liked guys even less and there were two near her now one was even carrying her. She was about to ask to be put down again when suddenly the opening notes to "La Dee Da" played again and she scowled, great... just what she needed... someone (most likely her father) was calling her.

(Random Phone Call... YAY! XD)
Posted 3/4/10 , edited 3/4/10
(lols XD ok)

"Oh, Sokudo...I see"

Kasumi still feeling suspicious didn't know what to say next.

"Oh, well then why don't we go to my house and then you can properly find that aid thing of yours?"

She said grinning.

"Besides with her conditions like this its not healthy for her. Right Gaia?"

Kasumi said as she was hoping that Gaia would play along.
Guardian
256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 3/4/10 , edited 3/4/10
"oh i'm sorry i'm Hikoru Gaia, you can call me Gaia if you'd like"

Still cradeling Hikari and looking at her seeing and realizing she just may as well be the most precious thing that he can hold. And notices Kasumi and what she said

"Oh yeah right ah ha we should go"
Posted 3/4/10 , edited 3/4/10
"I also have to be forgetting my manners, for the time being my name is Kasumi and yes let's go"

Kasumi again led the way & waiting for them.

Within her mind she thought: I got to get home before I'm found out, but right now in this situation...it seems that I can't waste time here!
Seated-Guardian
5787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / HAPPY LAND
Offline
Posted 3/4/10
* Starts following Silently*
Creator
11052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Mind currently va...
Offline
Posted 3/4/10 , edited 3/4/10
Hikari was getting increadably irritated with the crowding and especialy with the carrying. She DID NOT like being carried when she could walk on her own perfectly well. "Let. Me. Down." she said her voice prickling with irritation. "Also if your going to take me anywhere, I'd rather it was my own apartment then somewhere else." She stated looking around at the other three

(Yeah, shes acting like a B, but hey, she's injured and surrounded by strangers, add her dislike of people and men and you get one ticked Rain Guardian)
Guardian
256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 3/4/10
Gaia still holding her in his arms and looks down in concern

"well where you go i go little girl, awe your so tiny i could just hug you, you cute little thing"

Continues to hug Hikari tightly, then sets her down. turns around yellingto Sokudo smiling

"Hey you have any clothing i could have? i need to have a different outfit other than these lifeguard shorts ah ha!"
Posted 3/4/10 , edited 3/4/10
Kasumi sighed and shrugged.

"Fine, fine girl and so lead teh way & Gaia luckly for you I've got my bag with me...I came back from doing some laundry."

Kasumi then focuses her attention to Sokudo.

"Sokudo, you're also coming along as well...I hope this won't be any trouble?"


Seated-Guardian
5787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / HAPPY LAND
Offline
Posted 3/4/10
No..Not at all

* Puts a toothpick in mouth* So..What are we ganna do
Posted 3/4/10
Kasumi sighs and sighs.

"Hey lead the way...& also whats ur name?"

Kasumi said she handed out man's clothes to Gaia.

"Here, changed into this and throw away those that you're wearing."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.