Kages (Moderators)
Raikage
20080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / IkeBukuro, Japan
Offline
Posted 2/28/10 , edited 2/28/10
This is the guidelines for all mods applying. MAXIMUM OF 7 MODS! NO MORE!!!!

Username:
Name of Shinobi:
Kage:
Elements:
Are you active:
How will you improve this group:


Username: Ninjagod50
Name of Shinobi: Raigen Uchiha Kirin
Kage: Raikage
Elements: Raiton, Katon, and Suiton
Are you active: I am on Crunchyroll 24/7, yes I am active!
How will you improve this group: Watch over every aspect of this group and see any irregularties of the group.

APPROVED!
14490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in the booth
Offline
Posted 2/28/10
Username:dan56
Name of Shinobi:kid shin
Kage:hokage
Elements:fire,water and air
Are you active:kinda
How will you improve this group:i will do my best to do anything that needs to be done.
Kazekage
47198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 2/28/10


Username: Yuki-kyo-kira
Name of Shinobi: Ophelia
Kage: Kazekage
Elements: Wind and Water
Are you active: Very! I'm on almost every day!
How will you improve this group: I am really good at helping form a story that has several twist. For example see:
Creatures of Destruction
Raikage
20080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / IkeBukuro, Japan
Offline
Posted 2/28/10

dan56 wrote:

Username:dan56
Name of Shinobi:kid shin
Kage:hokage
Elements:fire,water and air
Are you active:kinda
How will you improve this group:i will do my best to do anything that needs to be done.


APPROVED!!
Raikage
20080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / IkeBukuro, Japan
Offline
Posted 2/28/10

Yuki-kyo-kira wrote:



Username: Yuki-kyo-kira
Name of Shinobi: Ophelia
Kage: Kazekage
Elements: Wind and Water
Are you active: Very! I'm on almost every day!
How will you improve this group: I am really good at helping form a story that has several twist. For example see:
Creatures of Destruction


APPROVED!!
Mizukage
20422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Under your bed ea...
Offline
Posted 3/1/10
Username:KisameHoshigaki
Name of Shinobi:Daigo Mizuke
Kage:Mizukage
Elements:Water,Earth,Wind(Ice,diamond,shadow,wood)
Are you active:Yes,i'm sure you know i am
How will you improve this group:Probably everything that needs improvement
14490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in the booth
Offline
Posted 3/1/10

KisameHoshigaki wrote:

Username:KisameHoshigaki
Name of Shinobi:Daigo Mizuke
Kage:Mizukage
Elements:Water,Earth,Wind(Ice,diamond,shadow,wood)
Are you active:Yes,i'm sure you know i am
How will you improve this group:Probably everything that needs improvement

APPROVED
Shinobi
19177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/1/10
Username:alamis
Name of Shinobi:Simba
Kage:Tsuchikage
Elements:metal, lava, hell flames
Are you active:im on every day just not 24/7
How will you improve this group:i will contribute idea
Raikage
20080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / IkeBukuro, Japan
Offline
Posted 3/1/10

alamis wrote:

Username:alamis
Name of Shinobi:Simba
Kage:Tsuchikage
Elements:metal, lava, hell flames
Are you active:im on every day just not 24/7
How will you improve this group:i will contribute idea


APPROVED!!
10148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / The last place yo...
Offline
Posted 3/13/10

APPROVED!!

well ummm i was wondering if i could be:
Username:ahuryou
Name of Shinobi:kai kaguya
sanin: konoha
Elements: bone elctricity fire and water
Are you active:yes/ most of the time
How will you improve this group: i will do whats best to help with the interest and suggustions of all members and do whats best for the group!
10148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / The last place yo...
Offline
Posted 3/13/10 , edited 3/13/10
and im not approving myself i was quoting you so that you would get a notification...
Raikage
20080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / IkeBukuro, Japan
Offline
Posted 3/13/10

akuryou wrote:


APPROVED!!

well ummm i was wondering if i could be:
Username:ahuryou
Name of Shinobi:kai kaguya
sanin: konoha
Elements: bone elctricity fire and water
Are you active:yes/ most of the time
How will you improve this group: i will do whats best to help with the interest and suggustions of all members and do whats best for the group!

Approved but face me in Valley of the End. I called you out. To prove worthyness
You must be logged in to post.