First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
5,200 people strip naked for nude photo shoot in public.
Posted 3/1/10 , edited 3/1/10
Ok , what the f*ck? I wouldn't do that...



Why is Crunchyroll so white and bright it's like rubbing sandpaper on your eyes >:(
6240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / shitty england
Offline
Posted 3/1/10
Imagine if the person in front of you dropped something.
2179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / NW England
Offline
Posted 3/1/10

mystic17 wrote:

Wow I know it stinks out there. I'm grossed out....
LoL just noticed they're all european.


Australia's kind of a long way away from Europe
Posted 3/1/10 , edited 3/1/10

quintus_fontane wrote:


mystic17 wrote:

Wow I know it stinks out there. I'm grossed out....
LoL just noticed they're all european.


Australia's kind of a long way away from Europe


Your English and I thought you would have some connection with Brits abroad. Since the 1700s the British began flocking to Australia some were convicts but most were settlers. Thats all I know I never was interested much in history class. Seriously Aussie history was so boring for me.
3678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / under your bed, b...
Offline
Posted 3/1/10
XD wow... just wow
that would be so akward, id wanna get paid if i did that,.
6778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under the Starry...
Offline
Posted 3/1/10
i'd be too embarassed to attempt this
but YAY for art!
*their excuses for hidden intent x)
2179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / NW England
Offline
Posted 3/1/10

AdamIdris101 wrote:


quintus_fontane wrote:


mystic17 wrote:

Wow I know it stinks out there. I'm grossed out....
LoL just noticed they're all european.


Australia's kind of a long way away from Europe


Your English and I thought you would have some connection with Brits abroad. Since the 1700s the British began flocking to Australia some were convicts but most were settlers. Thats all I know I never was interested much in history class. Seriously Aussie history was so boring for me.


Oh I'm well aware of that mate aye, a lot of folk over there are descended from our 'stock' as it were, as you say either from settling or being exported for thieving etc. I was merely saying they're technically not European now (Although having said that the settlers/convicts wouldn't have been European at the time either, the childish 'dream' that is the European 'Union' hadn't even been considered back then lol).
4033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 3/1/10
ewww lol xD
1475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Ireland.
Offline
Posted 3/1/10
wtf just happened?
Posted 3/1/10
Ok now how awkward would it be if just one random guy got a boner and he was like the only one

I think I'd do this I have no problem with being naked in public it's perfectly natural to me, but I wouldn't do it if there were a bunch of gross saggy old people
8594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/1/10
Why would it be nude if people just cover their private parts. Why not show it? All we see are their butts.
1568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 3/1/10
wait both buys and girls?!?!? WTF!!
Posted 3/2/10
I wish I was there.
Posted 3/2/10

Fubura1992 wrote:

Why would it be nude if people just cover their private parts. Why not show it? All we see are their butts.


Because it's meant to be artistic, not pornographic.
Posted 3/2/10
i would start a massive naked ass dance
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.