First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply [Photoshop] Notebook Effect Tutorial
NEW - DESIGNER
23324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in full of happin...
Offline
Posted 3/2/10
yeah.. I like sanami too xD
NEW - DESIGNER
14494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Seiso Academy xD
Offline
Posted 3/2/10
haha yep u're so trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! xD but i like photography now! anw do you have recommended sites? xD
Publish Designer
2520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / somewhere called...
Offline
Posted 3/3/10
WOW... this is nice tutorial ^^
thx for helping ^o^
Publish Designer
2520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / somewhere called...
Offline
Posted 3/3/10

anime-nadeshiko wrote:

haha yep u're so trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! xD but i like photography now! anw do you have recommended sites? xD


emmm... I have for fonts Dafont .. and 1001 Fonts
^^
NEW - DESIGNER
14494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Seiso Academy xD
Offline
Posted 3/3/10

iJump wrote:


anime-nadeshiko wrote:

haha yep u're so trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! xD but i like photography now! anw do you have recommended sites? xD


emmm... I have for fonts Dafont .. and 1001 Fonts
^^


thanks! i really love dafont <3
NEW - DESIGNER
14494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Seiso Academy xD
Offline
Posted 3/3/10

iJump wrote:

WOW... this is nice tutorial ^^
thx for helping ^o^


yep no prob :DD and ur welcome xD
Publish Designer
2520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / somewhere called...
Offline
Posted 3/3/10

anime-nadeshiko wrote:


iJump wrote:


anime-nadeshiko wrote:

haha yep u're so trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! xD but i like photography now! anw do you have recommended sites? xD


emmm... I have for fonts Dafont .. and 1001 Fonts
^^


thanks! i really love dafont <3


agree with u .. dafont's font (weird to say 'font' 2 times xD) pretty nice xD
Publish Designer
2520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / somewhere called...
Offline
Posted 3/3/10

anime-nadeshiko wrote:


iJump wrote:

WOW... this is nice tutorial ^^
thx for helping ^o^


yep no prob :DD and ur welcome xD


yeah xD
add some tutorial again xD
Posted 3/8/10
Tnx for helping `!! its mii first time do it this xD
Publish Designer
2520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / somewhere called...
Offline
Posted 3/9/10

beaargao wrote:

Tnx for helping `!! its mii first time do it this xD


wow .. that's nice ^^
I think you have nice result in your avii ^^
NEW - DESIGNER
14494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Seiso Academy xD
Offline
Posted 3/12/10

iJump wrote:


beaargao wrote:

Tnx for helping `!! its mii first time do it this xD


wow .. that's nice ^^
I think you have nice result in your avii ^^


*thumbs up* :DD
Publish Designer
2520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / somewhere called...
Offline
Posted 3/15/10

anime-nadeshiko wrote:


iJump wrote:


beaargao wrote:

Tnx for helping `!! its mii first time do it this xD


wow .. that's nice ^^
I think you have nice result in your avii ^^


*thumbs up* :DD


lolslols .. xD
Posted 3/20/10
WOW !
It's so helping xD
thx for the tutorial XD
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.