Post Reply ♥Membership cards♥
9804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / wHy 0_o!! you don...
Offline
Posted 3/2/10 , edited 4/29/10
♥hey everybody membershipcards are here and you can apply for them now^^!♥
just fill out the fourm below^^


username:

name:

sample#:

position:

D.O.B:






Sample#1





Sample#2




Sample#3



Sample#4



sample5 new!
candy luver
4572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/3/10
Sample #3

Username: -dollified-

Name: Dolli

Position: ...candy luver?

D.O.B: 10/92
(Month/Year)
Moderator
1997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Up in a tree with...
Offline
Posted 3/3/10

-dollified- wrote:

Sample #3

Username: -dollified-

Name: Dolli

Position: ...candy luver?

D.O.B: 10/92
(Month/Year)


typing it out right now xD
Moderator
1997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Up in a tree with...
Offline
Posted 3/3/10

-dollified- wrote:

Sample #3

Username: -dollified-

Name: Dolli

Position: ...candy luver?

D.O.B: 10/92
(Month/Year)


here ya go

candy luver
4572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/3/10

XD_shugochara_XD wrote:


-dollified- wrote:

Sample #3

Username: -dollified-

Name: Dolli

Position: ...candy luver?

D.O.B: 10/92
(Month/Year)


here ya go



Kay! Thanks, Ami! It looks cute! <3

Member
4615 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Why do you care?
Offline
Posted 4/8/10
username:zoey9380

name:Tiffany

sample#: 2

position: member

D.O.B: August 12
9804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / wHy 0_o!! you don...
Offline
Posted 4/9/10

zoey9380 wrote:

username:zoey9380

name:Tiffany

sample#: 2

position: member

D.O.B: August 12


Done here you go!^^
Member
4615 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Why do you care?
Offline
Posted 4/10/10


Thank you!!

Posted 4/30/10
username: twinkle-yellow-stars18

name: Reika

sample#: 2

position: member

D.O.B: Aug. 9
9804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / wHy 0_o!! you don...
Offline
Posted 4/30/10

twinkle-yellow-stars18 wrote:

username: twinkle-yellow-stars18

name: Reika

sample#: 2

position: member

D.O.B: Aug. 9


Done^^ here you go^^ hope you like it^^
Posted 5/1/10

pretty_anime18 wrote:


twinkle-yellow-stars18 wrote:

username: twinkle-yellow-stars18

name: Reika

sample#: 2

position: member

D.O.B: Aug. 9


Done^^ here you go^^ hope you like it^^


thanks so much!
You must be logged in to post.