First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply [ REQUEST ] AVII
CG Requesters
11948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere far,far...
Offline
Posted 4/27/10

sna4567 wrote:





Here you go: Made 2 versions USE whatever you LIKE :))


Posted 4/28/10 , edited 4/30/10


CG Creator
13528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Konohagakure
Offline
Posted 4/28/10 , edited 4/28/10
dazzely13 wrote:



OMG! I told you, it should be HIGH QUALITY and NOT screen shots.
you're request is skipped.
9768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / crunchyroll
Offline
Posted 4/29/10 , edited 5/4/10



CG Creator
13528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Konohagakure
Offline
Posted 4/30/10 , edited 4/30/10

The-Soul-Of-GooD wrote:





here you go! hope you like it!

Posted 4/30/10
thank u very much, i like it ^^
and i will use it right now hehe ^^
Posted 4/30/10


TheSasusakuAddict wrote:


The-Soul-Of-GooD wrote:





here you go! hope you like it!



but plz write The SouL Of GooD, not The SouL Of GoD

CG Creator
13528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Konohagakure
Offline
Posted 4/30/10

The-Soul-Of-GooD wrote:



TheSasusakuAddict wrote:


The-Soul-Of-GooD wrote:





here you go! hope you like it!



but plz write The SouL Of GooD, not The SouL Of GoD



hey.. that;s the first one you wrote and when you change it, i already finished the avii..OMG! okay i'll hange it.
2386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 20th Ward
Offline
Posted 4/30/10 , edited 5/4/10
Text:LBFC, join now
Text Color:you choose
Designs:you choose
Extras:anything
Payment:Join group(can?)
Photo:
Posted 5/1/10

TheSasusakuAddict wrote:


The-Soul-Of-GooD wrote:



TheSasusakuAddict wrote:


The-Soul-Of-GooD wrote:





here you go! hope you like it!



but plz write The SouL Of GooD, not The SouL Of GoD



hey.. that;s the first one you wrote and when you change it, i already finished the avii..OMG! okay i'll hange it.


oh, srry

CG Creator
13528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Konohagakure
Offline
Posted 5/4/10

sna4567 wrote:






Here you go! Hope you like it^^

CG Creator
13528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Konohagakure
Offline
Posted 5/4/10


Here you go! Hope you like it^^

CG Creator
13528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Konohagakure
Offline
Posted 5/4/10

SnowChara wrote:

Text:LBFC, join now
Text Color:you choose
Designs:you choose
Extras:anything
Payment:Join group(can?)
Photo:


ano.. where's your picture? and please invite your buddies as the payment.
Posted 5/5/10

TheSasusakuAddict wrote:



Here you go! Hope you like it^^



thank u very much and srry

Posted 5/10/10
Text:The SouL Of GooD (No More Pain)
Text Color:anything
Designs:u choose it
Extras:brushes
Effect/Filter:u choose it
Payment:done (invite buddies)
Photo:

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.