First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply [ REQUEST ] AVII
Posted 5/26/10

Text: Soul Eater
Text Color: anything dark
Designs: Anything
Extras:Anything
Payment:Finish [invite buds]
Photo:
CG Makers
1849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/27/10

XnagiiX wrote:


Text: Soul Eater
Text Color: anything dark
Designs: Anything
Extras:Anything
Payment:Finish [invite buds]
Photo:


Sorry but you didn't follow the rules. The pic you gave was LQ and small so we SKIP your request
Posted 5/28/10

DreamStar07 wrote:


XnagiiX wrote:


Text: Soul Eater
Text Color: anything dark
Designs: Anything
Extras:Anything
Payment:Finish [invite buds]
Photo:


Sorry but you didn't follow the rules. The pic you gave was LQ and small so we SKIP your request


ohh okk i see -,- gomenasai
CG Requesters
235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/30/10 , edited 5/30/10


CG Creator
13528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Konohagakure
Offline
Posted 5/31/10

seohyun28 wrote:





Here you go ^^ Hope you like it !!


Posted 6/6/10

Text: The Soul Of GooD (No MoRe Pain)
Text Color:u choose it
Designs:u choose it
Extras:anything as u wish
Photo:
Posted 6/6/10

The-Soul-Of-GooD wrote:


Text: The Soul Of GooD (No MoRe Pain)
Text Color:u choose it
Designs:u choose it
Extras:anything as u wish
Photo:


Posted 6/6/10

unshush09 wrote:


The-Soul-Of-GooD wrote:


Text: The Soul Of GooD (No MoRe Pain)
Text Color:u choose it
Designs:u choose it
Extras:anything as u wish
Photo:




thank u very much

& keep up
CG Requesters
4117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / 。M i d d l e o f...
Offline
Posted 6/13/10 , edited 6/16/10


CG Creator
13528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Konohagakure
Offline
Posted 6/18/10

Daisycute123 wrote:





Here you go !! Hope you like it ^^


CG Requesters
4117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / 。M i d d l e o f...
Offline
Posted 6/19/10

TheSasusakuAddict wrote:


Daisycute123 wrote:





Here you go !! Hope you like it ^^




THX!!!!! i Love It!!!
CG Creator
13528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Konohagakure
Offline
Posted 6/22/10

Daisycute123 wrote:


TheSasusakuAddict wrote:


Daisycute123 wrote:





Here you go !! Hope you like it ^^




THX!!!!! i Love It!!!


you're welcome ^^ I'm glad you love it
Posted 8/18/10 , edited 8/18/10
Text: The Soul Of GooD (No MoRe Pain)
Text Color:u choose it
Designs:u choose it
Extras:anything as u wish
Moderator: anyone
payment: Done
Photo:


Posted 9/18/10 , edited 9/18/10
Text: yiseunggi
Text Color: lighjt blue
Designs: something fancy~ stripes
Extras: ribbons please~
Payment: black_apple, x_lingling, leedong-hae, jgtg, Himawarii
oh yeah, i alredy joined the anime workshop group
Photo: It must be high-quality (in spoiler)


First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.