First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply If you have (SW)
Posted 4/1/10

aliyankee wrote:


Anime-JR wrote:

then mitsunari will live as a slave, brilliant


Well since Mitsunari is Hideyoshi's officer they can't let him a slave .. well maybe nabunaga hates the dramatic person so he would order mitsuhide to kill u


Notice that you cannot spell NObunaga lol! It's just funny!
Recruit
26548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/1/10

joker132 wrote:


aliyankee wrote:


Anime-JR wrote:

then mitsunari will live as a slave, brilliant


Well since Mitsunari is Hideyoshi's officer they can't let him a slave .. well maybe nabunaga hates the dramatic person so he would order mitsuhide to kill u


Notice that you cannot spell NObunaga lol! It's just funny!


-.-" that's becuz while playing i say nabu not nobu so u know the rest heheh ... am sleeping now ttyl
Posted 4/1/10
will if your ducky brain dont know, nobunaga hates mitsunari
Strategist
10817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Gone
Offline
Posted 4/4/10
All of them would be dead and...I would be the ruler O_o
Strategist
10817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Gone
Offline
Posted 4/4/10 , edited 4/4/10

Anime-JR wrote:

will if your ducky brain dont know, nobunaga hates mitsunari


...Im pretty sure Nobunaga never really meet Mitsunari to hate or like him -_-
Recruit
1435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Cali, in the year...
Offline
Posted 4/5/10
Well let's see, I'd probably say I'd go for Musashi..right after finishing the Battle of Sekigahara, I'd still help Hideyoshi's successor alongside Yukimura for awhile, but kill Kojiro long before Ganryu, probably be bewitched by Okuni, marry her and settle down with plenty of children
Posted 4/6/10
ahh so cute, any who mitsunari met nobunaga at orochi warriors1
Recruit
26548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/13/10
Orochi was something created not a real one man can u even relies that
Posted 4/17/10
orochi is a Japaneses myth, dork.
Strategist
10817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Gone
Offline
Posted 4/17/10
Orochi was a Japenese myth, Of a Snake demon and the Orochi in WO is completely different, even tho it had some similars, the Orochi in WO is a mystic that got lock up for doing crimes and Da Ji helped him escape, and that's how WO came O_o
Posted 4/20/10
the made the Japans myth and the Chinese myth aka dynasty together to make it, but they made the animal myth human
Recruit
26548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/20/10
Still it's a myth
Posted 4/25/10
you are right, but not normal myth, they said that some myth or legend are made of real life element, like:

Nu Wa:

she is a horrible snake with a beautiful human head, they say she is the goddess of Creation.

and alot more
Posted 5/15/10

wrote:

you are right, but not normal myth, they said that some myth or legend are made of real life element, like:

Nu Wa:

she is a horrible snake with a beautiful human head, they say she is the goddess of Creation.

and alot more


who wrote that?

Recruit
26548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/15/10

Memories_in_heart wrote:


wrote:

you are right, but not normal myth, they said that some myth or legend are made of real life element, like:

Nu Wa:

she is a horrible snake with a beautiful human head, they say she is the goddess of Creation.

and alot more


who wrote that?



Ur curse JR
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.