First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply If you have (SW)
Taishō
1247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In my room
Offline
Posted 7/5/10

Memories_in_heart wrote:


LiveandForget wrote:

Haha thats evil! Dont you think everyone will rebel against you?


not really, no


then thats just ganna happen to you
Posted 7/5/10

LiveandForget wrote:


Memories_in_heart wrote:


LiveandForget wrote:

Haha thats evil! Dont you think everyone will rebel against you?


not really, no


then thats just ganna happen to you


maybe, if i did it
Taishō
1247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In my room
Offline
Posted 7/6/10
I was wondering about the original samurai warriors. I lost the game along time ago, but i was wondering why they havnt continued using the second costumes like they did? Not just different color of there clothes (like in SW2 Yukimura clothes are change from red armor to gold, but in SW he gets heavy plated armor with a deer horned helmet)?
Posted 7/8/10
Yeah me too and like dw5
but i hope it is at sw3
Posted 7/8/10
And my paradise is to go and kill mitsunari and then kill the whole army by getting tokogawa's help then i betray him and defeat him too that fat rat
Posted 7/11/10

Crazy-MaN wrote:

And my paradise is to go and kill mitsunari and then kill the whole army by getting tokogawa's help then i betray him and defeat him too that fat rat :D


in paradise forum not here, dum dum
Posted 7/11/10

Memories_in_heart wrote:


Crazy-MaN wrote:

And my paradise is to go and kill mitsunari and then kill the whole army by getting tokogawa's help then i betray him and defeat him too that fat rat :D


in paradise forum not here, dum dum


:D sorry i didn't notice
Posted 7/11/10
But i want to do this to them
Posted 7/12/10

Crazy-MaN wrote:

But i want to do this to them :D


them?!
Recruit
26548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/13/10
I think he meant mitsunari and tokogawa if u read what he wrote in the first place
Taishō
1247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In my room
Offline
Posted 7/16/10
I got a question.... or 3

1. When will they make ranmaru look and talk like a guy or atleast a little boy (cuz he died young) intead of a girl?

2. Will Ieyasu ever be thin and not some fat guy?

3. And most importanly of all..... will hanzo ever just go back to his plain old nija uniform from SW1 or will he just get even more armor that makes him stand out more?
Recruit
26548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/17/10

LiveandForget wrote:

I got a question.... or 3

1. When will they make ranmaru look and talk like a guy or atleast a little boy (cuz he died young) intead of a girl?

2. Will Ieyasu ever be thin and not some fat guy?

3. And most importanly of all..... will hanzo ever just go back to his plain old nija uniform from SW1 or will he just get even more armor that makes him stand out more?


I believe someone can answer that but for sure not me
Posted 7/18/10

LiveandForget wrote:

I got a question.... or 3

1. When will they make ranmaru look and talk like a guy or atleast a little boy (cuz he died young) intead of a girl?

2. Will Ieyasu ever be thin and not some fat guy?

3. And most importanly of all..... will hanzo ever just go back to his plain old nija uniform from SW1 or will he just get even more armor that makes him stand out more?




1. i dont think so, they want to make ranmaru to be played by both male and female, since every other guy is ether gofer, manly, or ego

2. no becuse he is fat in real life, but hideyoshi is the fattest of them all

3. maybe, but in senguko era ninja did wear armors, but much, they wear it under there clothes.
Taishō
1247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In my room
Offline
Posted 7/18/10

Memories_in_heart wrote:


LiveandForget wrote:

I got a question.... or 3

1. When will they make ranmaru look and talk like a guy or atleast a little boy (cuz he died young) intead of a girl?

2. Will Ieyasu ever be thin and not some fat guy?

3. And most importanly of all..... will hanzo ever just go back to his plain old nija uniform from SW1 or will he just get even more armor that makes him stand out more?




1. i dont think so, they want to make ranmaru to be played by both male and female, since every other guy is ether gofer, manly, or ego

2. no becuse he is fat in real life, but hideyoshi is the fattest of them all

3. maybe, but in senguko era ninja did wear armors, but much, they wear it under there clothes.


Well I'm glad i got an answer.
Posted 7/19/10

LiveandForget wrote:


Memories_in_heart wrote:


LiveandForget wrote:

I got a question.... or 3

1. When will they make ranmaru look and talk like a guy or atleast a little boy (cuz he died young) intead of a girl?

2. Will Ieyasu ever be thin and not some fat guy?

3. And most importanly of all..... will hanzo ever just go back to his plain old nija uniform from SW1 or will he just get even more armor that makes him stand out more?




1. i dont think so, they want to make ranmaru to be played by both male and female, since every other guy is ether gofer, manly, or ego

2. no becuse he is fat in real life, but hideyoshi is the fattest of them all

3. maybe, but in senguko era ninja did wear armors, but much, they wear it under there clothes.


Well I'm glad i got an answer.


me too
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.