suggestion for the group
Creator
13083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / satabi tabi lng h...
Offline
Posted 3/5/10
if you have any suggestion just put it here
Creator
13083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / satabi tabi lng h...
Offline
Posted 3/6/10
i think we should put some birthday info?
Moderator
25648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/7/10
i think we should put membership cards!!!

what do you think???
Moderator
5576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Hogsmead
Offline
Posted 3/7/10
I think you should put up some rp's and a lot of games and shops (Avii shops..etc.)
Creator
13083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / satabi tabi lng h...
Offline
Posted 3/8/10

saya-chan808 wrote:

i think we should put membership cards!!!

what do you think???


do you have any suggestion for the membership card design?

Creator
13083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / satabi tabi lng h...
Offline
Posted 3/8/10

itachi_hinata wrote:

I think you should put up some rp's and a lot of games and shops (Avii shops..etc.)


i don't know to make an avii....... but do you think you can moderate the avii shop if necessary????????

about the games i'll think of the games that we can play in the group thanks for the suggestion

Moderator
25648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/8/10

viaku wrote:


saya-chan808 wrote:

i think we should put membership cards!!!

what do you think???


do you have any suggestion for the membership card design?



you decide about the design! although, you're the creator, right!?
and the design should be appropriate with the theme of the group!!! ^_^
Creator
13083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / satabi tabi lng h...
Offline
Posted 3/8/10 , edited 3/8/10

saya-chan808 wrote:


viaku wrote:


saya-chan808 wrote:

i think we should put membership cards!!!

what do you think???


do you have any suggestion for the membership card design?



you decide about the design! although, you're the creator, right!?
and the design should be appropriate with the theme of the group!!! ^_^




what do you think? i'll try to edit it online when i have a time

what do you think is it good for the background design?
Moderator
25648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/8/10

viaku wrote:


saya-chan808 wrote:


viaku wrote:


saya-chan808 wrote:

i think we should put membership cards!!!

what do you think???


do you have any suggestion for the membership card design?



you decide about the design! although, you're the creator, right!?
and the design should be appropriate with the theme of the group!!! ^_^




what do you think? i'll try to edit it online when i have a time

what do you think is it good for the background design?


BOTH
but resize it when you edit and make it as a Membership Card cause it's a large photo..........
and i also do that when i make a membership card in my group!!!!
Moderator
5576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Hogsmead
Offline
Posted 3/8/10


Sure, I'll moderate it.

Creator
13083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / satabi tabi lng h...
Offline
Posted 3/9/10

itachi_hinata wrote:



Sure, I'll moderate it.



alright then i'll let you moderate it thank you

You must be logged in to post.