First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Korean Guys
888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / france
Offline
Posted 5/27/07
most of them seem too muscular,they do have cute faces, if that's their natural look, they really do look better than most of the other Chinese actor. I find Kim Rae Won, spring waltz actor (not Daniel), my tutor friend actor are quite attractive.
141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 5/27/07
Maybe there is a common trait in Koreans that you find attractive.

I used to like someone who was Korean. Haha.
1411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 5/27/07
how about we start one saying which ones are NOT?
5162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Himitsu♥♥ ~_^
Offline
Posted 5/29/07
Sorry, but they're pretty rude, and have really small eyes.
Posted 5/29/07
Koreans have nice skin and cute faces. I like japanese people better. Though they dont have nice skin, they have great personalities and they look hotter. :>
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 5/29/07

Drkcloud wrote:

how about we start one saying which ones are NOT?


im all for it.
10149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Home of SeaBiscuit
Offline
Posted 5/29/07

tragicdiscodance wrote:

Koreans have nice skin and cute faces. I like japanese people better. Though they dont have nice skin, they have great personalities and they look hotter. :>


HAHAHAHA how come all the koreans I met have worse acne problems than the average person. No koreans don't have nice skin, the rich ones just have alot of make-up and plastic surgeries to fix it.
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 5/29/07

happyxix wrote:


tragicdiscodance wrote:

Koreans have nice skin and cute faces. I like japanese people better. Though they dont have nice skin, they have great personalities and they look hotter. :>


HAHAHAHA how come all the koreans I met have worse acne problems than the average person. No koreans don't have nice skin, the rich ones just have alot of make-up and plastic surgeries to fix it.


haha high fives to u, everything u said was put in the best prospect.
4253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 5/29/07
lee wan
choi si won
lee dong wook
song seung heon
won bin
I think that there are cute guys in every race, but to be fair most of the Korean actors are quite cute. Just like there are japanese actors that are cute...so it depends on your preference. But since this topic is about KOREAN GUYS, the names above to me are DAMN HOT! LOL
13903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 5/29/07
wtfizzle

there are a lot of ugly ass korean guys, way more than handsome ones

and you can say the same to every nationality.

beauty does not choose race

ps: korean guys are unattractive because they're short, skinny, and have small penises. how about that for racial bias over beauty
4565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere in silence
Offline
Posted 5/29/07
lol I just heard that stereotype for the first time like a few months ago i didnt know they were considered the smallest (erm down there) then the rest
1832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / happily in her pl...
Offline
Posted 5/29/07
YUNHO - [DBSK]
HERO - [DBSK]
TAE BIN
BI RAIN
KWON SANG WOO - but he's old now..
SE7En
WON BIN
and uhm..
that's all i remember..
oh - I LOVE LEE JUN KI.
[yes. he's the best!]
409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Home
Offline
Posted 8/2/07
my all time favorite korean guys are:
se7en -dancer, singer, actor
lee dong gun

i love them both!
49330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New York City
Offline
Posted 8/2/07
lee jun ki. ^_^ he's hot, talented, thoughtful, charming and extremely modest. <3
3779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/2/07

flippizzle wrote:

ps: korean guys are unattractive because they're short, skinny, and have small penises. how about that for racial bias over beauty


HAHAH! yeah, they're skinny. its so annoying.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.