WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Korean Guys
11062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / usa,wisconsin
Offline
Posted 8/2/07

shiki_2007 wrote:

well rain is cute.


i don't think rain is cute at all
i think se7ven is cute
4607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Czech republic
Offline
Posted 8/2/07

ahojcookie wrote:


ngocanh wrote:

^^ They put a make-upe and pink lipstick in Dramas because it looks more natural. I don't think their lips are usually pink like that lol.
Some Korean stars are really pretty but I still like Japanese more- Japanese girls are cute and boys so sexy. Well, but haven't talked to Korean nor Japanese in person.


Which makes you a qualified judge...not ;-)


What do you mean by that? I mean only STARS.
HelloKitty Muffin'King Moderator
102228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Mocha / Keurig Ma...
Offline
Posted 8/2/07
They look young in terms of looks and they are cute when they want to. They have really nice hair though. It's so colorful and beautifully designed.
8990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / Ronald McDonald's...
Offline
Posted 8/2/07

ngocanh wrote:


ahojcookie wrote:


ngocanh wrote:

^^ They put a make-upe and pink lipstick in Dramas because it looks more natural. I don't think their lips are usually pink like that lol.
Some Korean stars are really pretty but I still like Japanese more- Japanese girls are cute and boys so sexy. Well, but haven't talked to Korean nor Japanese in person.


Which makes you a qualified judge...not ;-)


What do you mean by that? I mean only STARS.


Well, since you say you neither met a Korean nor a Japanese in person, how can you claim one looks better than the other? Stars don't count when you are generally talking about a whole nation.
18991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / H.O.M.E. [house,...
Offline
Posted 8/2/07
they r bitches 2 me! even if i b nice to them, they r still bitches to me. but sum of them r hot.
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 8/2/07

guiltyremarks wrote:

i dont know but i think they all look the same... its weird.
at first i cant tell the difference among the dbsk's members.
but now i know and i can tell changmin is hot!!!


yes i thought they looked all the same too

94 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Somewhere in LALA...
Offline
Posted 8/2/07
Rain and Se7en are the hottest! ^o^ um..well to me xD
Posted 8/2/07
Hot ones. Not just stars. :] But DBSK is Smokin'
79 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / US
Offline
Posted 8/2/07

MeiMeiChan wrote:

Rain and Se7en are the hottest! ^o^ um..well to me xD


I totally agree. I also thing Won Bin and Choi Si Won are pretty hot too.
Posted 8/2/07
Hottest korean guy to me is So Ji Sub...hands down. love him. but korean guys are very hot.
3943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 8/2/07
Choi Si Won!
But other than him, other Korean guys are ew.
4607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Czech republic
Offline
Posted 8/2/07

ahojcookie wrote:


ngocanh wrote:


ahojcookie wrote:


ngocanh wrote:

^^ They put a make-upe and pink lipstick in Dramas because it looks more natural. I don't think their lips are usually pink like that lol.
Some Korean stars are really pretty but I still like Japanese more- Japanese girls are cute and boys so sexy. Well, but haven't talked to Korean nor Japanese in person.


Which makes you a qualified judge...not ;-)


What do you mean by that? I mean only STARS.


Well, since you say you neither met a Korean nor a Japanese in person, how can you claim one looks better than the other? Stars don't count when you are generally talking about a whole nation.


I meant ONLY Stars. I'm not judging whole nation. "Well, but haven't talked to Korean nor Japanese in person." = i meant i can't tell when i don't know any in person. But what I'm interested in this thread is not their looks because there are good looking people in Korea and also there aren't - it's everywhere like this not only in Korea - there are hot guys in Thailand, Vietnam, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan and so. I'm more interested in the manner and personality. How Koreans usually act or so because I don't know any.
1774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / WPG Canada
Offline
Posted 8/2/07
i'd saaaay se7en annd the guys in DBSK
107168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 8/3/07
Similar thread exists in the Games, Music, Drama section.

Hot Asian Drama Actors and Actresses
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=2390

Locked.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.