First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
★[Contest]★ Favorite Food + YOU!
Star Designer
17372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Twitter.... :D
Offline
Posted 3/11/10
hmm.. ill try since next week will be the holidays for me :3 but ITS HARD TO DECIDE WHATS MY FAVOURITE FOOD Dx sob. Dx i cant choose between: choc, yuzu ice-cream, sashimi, haagen daaz ice-cream, mandarin oranges, oh wow..they all belong in the fridge O:
Star Designer
63251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 3/11/10

melyeo wrote:


ember1116 wrote:

Okayyy, here's my entree ^^
It's kinda blah for now TwT
I haven't drawn in so long!
[[ btw it's okay to do a bit of touching up on the computer right? ^^' ]]



oh mai embie this is da AWESOMENNESS 8D sorry for my random drawl now D: i was DEPRIVED from the computer =A+


>w< Thanks!
It feels good to know even though I haven;t drawn in a while people still like it TwT
Star Designer
63251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 3/11/10

sheila_123 wrote:


waaahhh.... [
bad.. really bad.....



Nooo not bad! It's cute ^^
Star Designer
17372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Twitter.... :D
Offline
Posted 3/11/10

ember1116 wrote:


melyeo wrote:


ember1116 wrote:

Okayyy, here's my entree ^^
It's kinda blah for now TwT
I haven't drawn in so long!
[[ btw it's okay to do a bit of touching up on the computer right? ^^' ]]



oh mai embie this is da AWESOMENNESS 8D sorry for my random drawl now D: i was DEPRIVED from the computer =A+


>w< Thanks!
It feels good to know even though I haven;t drawn in a while people still like it TwT


the part i really luf is da sushi n da coloring OwO weell of course! O:
Star Designer
55407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 3/11/10

sheila_123 wrote:


waaahhh.... [
bad.. really bad.....



well comparing to mine is da worst XD and u can see it above u maybe
Creator
17741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Infront of my lap...
Offline
Posted 3/11/10
I am not really participating but I made one for fun! ^^

Star Designer
17372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Twitter.... :D
Offline
Posted 3/11/10 , edited 3/11/10

janethng wrote:

I am not really participating but I made one for fun! ^^



thats soo cute!! >ひ< !!! awesome colouring OuO and..if u WERE joining people would definitely vote for u!! OAO
Star Requester
37656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 3/12/10
Janeth and ember have pimpin' drawing skills lmfao~
Creator
17741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Infront of my lap...
Offline
Posted 3/13/10

melyeo wrote:


janethng wrote:

I am not really participating but I made one for fun! ^^



thats soo cute!! >ひ< !!! awesome colouring OuO and..if u WERE joining people would definitely vote for u!! OAO


Haha thanks! xD I'm starting to practice coloring in Photoshop xD Rather than only making graphics xD
Creator
17741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Infront of my lap...
Offline
Posted 3/13/10
COME OOON PEOPLE! ^^ GET IN THE CONTEEEEST! YOUR FAVORITE FOOD!!! :3
Star Designer
63251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 3/13/10

janethng wrote:

I am not really participating but I made one for fun! ^^



OH EM GIZZLE.
That is awesome >w<
So cute!!

This is making me want to draw more! >w<
Creator
17741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Infront of my lap...
Offline
Posted 3/13/10

ember1116 wrote:


janethng wrote:

I am not really participating but I made one for fun! ^^



OH EM GIZZLE.
That is awesome >w<
So cute!!

This is making me want to draw more! >w<


Hahaa we both like sushi xP
Star Designer
63251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 3/13/10

janethng wrote:


ember1116 wrote:


janethng wrote:

I am not really participating but I made one for fun! ^^



OH EM GIZZLE.
That is awesome >w<
So cute!!

This is making me want to draw more! >w<


Hahaa we both like sushi xP


That's cuz sushi is AMAZING <3 *high fives*
Specially the spicy kinds >w< Or with some wasabi owo
Creator
17741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Infront of my lap...
Offline
Posted 3/13/10

ember1116 wrote:


janethng wrote:


ember1116 wrote:


janethng wrote:

I am not really participating but I made one for fun! ^^



OH EM GIZZLE.
That is awesome >w<
So cute!!

This is making me want to draw more! >w<


Hahaa we both like sushi xP


That's cuz sushi is AMAZING <3 *high fives*
Specially the spicy kinds >w< Or with some wasabi owo


Hahaha yes xDDDD
Star Designer
17372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Twitter.... :D
Offline
Posted 3/15/10

janethng wrote:


melyeo wrote:


janethng wrote:

I am not really participating but I made one for fun! ^^



thats soo cute!! >ひ< !!! awesome colouring OuO and..if u WERE joining people would definitely vote for u!! OAO


Haha thanks! xD I'm starting to practice coloring in Photoshop xD Rather than only making graphics xD


cool 8D i've been coloring for about 6 months+ already.. =u= and i still can't really get the hang of it! xD though i don't usually post my colorings on CR! xD LOL ur welcome btw! <3 i've sorta started on my entry already :3
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.