First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership Cards
Posted 5/4/10
thnk for the member ship card....
Fanatic
183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/5/10
Username: rinoa_heartily
Name: Rinoa
D.O.B. [Date of Birth]: apr 7
Position: Fanatic
Background #: 4
Style #: 1
Payed [Upload 1 photo or invite 3 buddies (specify the names)]: upload
Creator
25648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/5/10

immortal_soul09 wrote:

thnk for the member ship card....


ur welcome
Creator
25648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/5/10 , edited 5/5/10

rinoa_heartily wrote:

Username: rinoa_heartily
Name: Rinoa
D.O.B. [Date of Birth]: apr 7
Position: Fanatic
Background #: 4
Style #: 1
Payed [Upload 1 photo or invite 3 buddies (specify the names)]: upload


here u go,,...hope u like it
Fanatic
33655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / BENEATH THE GROUND
Offline
Posted 5/12/10
Username: CCCRRR
Name: Leslie Lynn
D.O.B.: Feb.11
Position: member
background: no. 1
style: no.1
Creator
25648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/14/10

cccrrr wrote:

Username: CCCRRR
Name: Leslie Lynn
D.O.B.: Feb.11
Position: member
background: no. 1
style: no.1


here u go,,,....hope u like it
Fanatic
33655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / BENEATH THE GROUND
Offline
Posted 5/15/10

saya-chan808 wrote:


cccrrr wrote:

Username: CCCRRR
Name: Leslie Lynn
D.O.B.: Feb.11
Position: member
background: no. 1
style: no.1


here u go,,,....hope u like it




wow.... its so cute...
♥_♥_♥.....
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.