First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Training Field
Teacher
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 3/6/10
Look at this big friggin field... Isn't it HUGE!!! You can fight here... or a teacher can take you here for their class

Headmistress
3484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the magical Land...
Offline
Posted 3/6/10 , edited 3/6/10

McAllsiter looks around. "Gee this is a big field..."

OOC: i g2g, i'll be back in like 20 min sorry ^^
edit: never mind i'm back now
Teacher
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 3/6/10

23crowsandroses wrote:



McAllsiter looks around. "Gee this is a big field..."

OOC: i g2g, i'll be back in like 20 min sorry ^^


Kyouku: Yup... it sure is... isn't it magnificent... *Smiles*

OOC: ok... see you then
Headmistress
3484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the magical Land...
Offline
Posted 3/6/10
"Yeah, it kinda is," she laughs

OOC: yeah lol i'm back now....i was gonna leave but then i ended up coming right back ^^

Teacher
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 3/6/10
Kyouku: So how do you want to start this?

OCC: You can go ahead and make the first move. I can never think of what to do for a first move. And a word of advice... pull up my spell book so you know what Is happening... And where do you have Mcallister's powers posted

Headmistress
3484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the magical Land...
Offline
Posted 3/6/10 , edited 3/6/10
"Oh yes," she laughs, "Because i'm soo much better at starting," She turns and walks slowly away from him, pondering what she should do first.

OOC: lol i will...on the RP characters page

Teacher
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 3/6/10
Kyouku: Hmmm *Thinking of a strategy while walking in the opposite direction*

OCC: ok... i'll wait
Headmistress
3484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the magical Land...
Offline
Posted 3/6/10 , edited 3/6/10
She turns back to him and smiles, "Well, I suppse i'd better start now," She bends down, picks up a rock, and literally just throws it at him. "Sorry, I'm more of a defensive fighter, i don't start fights,"

OOC: haha don't ask because trust me you don't wanna know XP

Teacher
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 3/6/10

23crowsandroses wrote:

She turns back to him and smiles, "Well, I suppse i'd better start now," She bends down, picks up a rock, and literally just throws it at him. "Sorry, I'm more of a defensive fighter, i don't start fights,"

OOC: haha don't ask because trust me you don't wanna know XP



Kyouku: *Catches the rock and throws it back* Hahaha... this is fun!!! Throw it again!!!

OOC: Throw it again... seriously i'm gonna do over-kill Block
Headmistress
3484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the magical Land...
Offline
Posted 3/6/10
She smirks, catches it, and throws it back with twice the force of the first throw.

Teacher
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 3/6/10
Kyouku: heh... *Makes an unfamiliar handsign* Koko no Jomon!!! *A huge Circular barrier appears in front of me and the rock bounces off of it and falls to the ground* How's that for a FAIL!

OCC: lolz... This is a pic of the barrier

Headmistress
3484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the magical Land...
Offline
Posted 3/6/10
"It wasn't much of a fail at all, considering the fact that i wasn't actually trying to hit you and you told me to throw it back," she grins, "but i must say, that's an impressive barrier,"

Teacher
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 3/6/10
Kyouku: Thanks *Smiles and scratches head... The barrier moves way up in the air and to the side* *Walks over and picks up the rock* This is so pointless... Gaki Rekkō! *The beams of energy come at you at an astounding speed*


OOC: If you have my spell book up, do me a favor and refresh the page... I just added a couple spells to it... the forbidden spells witch I won't be using in this, and one mor barrier spell
Headmistress
3484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the magical Land...
Offline
Posted 3/6/10

littledevil90239 wrote:

Kyouku: Thanks *Smiles and scratches head... The barrier moves way up in the air and to the side* *Walks over and picks up the rock* This is so pointless... Gaki Rekkō! *The beams of energy come at you at an astounding speed*


OOC: If you have my spell book up, do me a favor and refresh the page... I just added a couple spells to it... the forbidden spells witch I won't be using in this, and one mor barrier spell


She dodges it and yawns, " 'Astounding speed'? really? you know, i became headmistress for a reason,"

Student
5787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / HAPPY LAND
Offline
Posted 3/6/10
* Watches from a far distane*

Oi ! There Strong..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.