First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Training Field
Teacher
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 3/7/10

23crowsandroses wrote:

OOC: um i made a ring of fire around you, it doesn't just go away....



OOC: Hmmm.. I guess I misunderstood the attack then cansel my last entry then... Is it coming crom below or above... if i was in battle I would have this information



Headmistress
3484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the magical Land...
Offline
Posted 3/7/10

OOC: that's okay n_n sorry ^^ below
Teacher
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 3/7/10

23crowsandroses wrote:


OOC: that's okay n_n sorry ^^ below


OOC: That's fine n_n

Kyouku: Tozansho! *A huge inverse pyramid barrier forms around him... the fire goes around it*
Headmistress
3484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the magical Land...
Offline
Posted 3/7/10
"Hmm...interesting," she says, thinking about what to try next

Teacher
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 3/7/10
Kyouku: *When the fire finally stops He releases the barrier* Hyapporankan ! *A rod formed of energy is thrown towards you before it disintegrates into numerous short rods((When it hits it pins the target to the ground))* And as a follow up Kongōbaku *A blast of spherical, red energy comes hurling towards you*
Teacher
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 3/11/10
Akuma: *Appears to be in a trance in the middle of the field* Ugh... there's nobody worth while to fight here
Student
124873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/11/10
there got to be someone
Teacher
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 3/19/10

23crowsandroses wrote:

"Hmm...interesting," she says, thinking about what to try next



Kyouku: *When the fire finally stops He releases the barrier* Hyapporankan ! *A rod formed of energy is thrown towards you before it disintegrates into numerous short rods((When it hits it pins the target to the ground))* And as a follow up: Kongōbaku *A blast of spherical, red energy comes hurling towards you*
Headmistress
3484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the magical Land...
Offline
Posted 3/19/10
She drops to the ground, dodging the attack. She gets to her feet, rushing herself off and smirks, "Nice try, I'm impressed, you're very strong," Her white mist curls closer and closer to him with every move.
Student
20422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Under your bed ea...
Offline
Posted 3/8/10
*Sways around* interesting battle...
Student
124873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/8/10

KisameHoshigaki wrote:

*Sways around* interesting battle...


watches
Teacher
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 3/19/10
Heh... I'm not that stupid to get caught in your attack... Tenran! *A huge typhoon-like blast of wind comes at you through the mist dispelling it* Jigenburijji ! *A huge rip seems to form in the sky... * Twin Dragons ARRISE! *Two dragons emerge from the rip and fly down twoards me... The each land on either side of me*


This is them:
Headmistress
3484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the magical Land...
Offline
Posted 3/19/10
She smirks, "Ooo, scary,"
Teacher
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 3/19/10
*Smiles* Isn't it though *Puts both his arms out with his palms facing down... both the dragons lay down* So are you going to attack or what?
Teacher
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 3/20/10
OOC: You know... whenever you're on or whatever
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.