First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Boys Party
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 5/20/10

huyanaXfallingXrain wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:


huyanaXfallingXrain wrote:


Lyle: yes?

Scorch: You were really quiet...

Lyle: Am I? I'm sorry


Scorch: Its ok *smiles*


Lyle: SO how's life?


Scorch: Boring *sighs*


Lyle: *nods* Understandable
Member
647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / somewhere in some...
Offline
Posted 5/22/10

Lyle: SO how's life?

Scorch: Boring *sighs*

Lyle: *nods* Understandable


Scorch: *smiles* i guess
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 5/23/10

huyanaXfallingXrain wrote:


Lyle: SO how's life?

Scorch: Boring *sighs*

Lyle: *nods* Understandable


Scorch: *smiles* i guess


Lyle: I bet my bro is having so much fun right now.
Member
647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / somewhere in some...
Offline
Posted 5/25/10

SensuallyYours wrote:


huyanaXfallingXrain wrote:


Lyle: SO how's life?

Scorch: Boring *sighs*

Lyle: *nods* Understandable


Scorch: *smiles* i guess


Lyle: I bet my bro is having so much fun right now.


Scorch: What do you mean?
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 5/25/10

huyanaXfallingXrain wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:


huyanaXfallingXrain wrote:


Lyle: SO how's life?

Scorch: Boring *sighs*

Lyle: *nods* Understandable


Scorch: *smiles* i guess


Lyle: I bet my bro is having so much fun right now.


Scorch: What do you mean?


Lyle: Some guy pulled him away.
-Neil enters-
Neil: Who pulled who away?
Member
647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / somewhere in some...
Offline
Posted 5/25/10

SensuallyYours wrote:


huyanaXfallingXrain wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:


huyanaXfallingXrain wrote:


Lyle: SO how's life?

Scorch: Boring *sighs*

Lyle: *nods* Understandable


Scorch: *smiles* i guess


Lyle: I bet my bro is having so much fun right now.


Scorch: What do you mean?


Lyle: Some guy pulled him away.
-Neil enters-
Neil: Who pulled who away?


Scorch: *turns to Neil* oh hi *turns back to Lyle* i see *smiles*
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 5/25/10

huyanaXfallingXrain wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:


huyanaXfallingXrain wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:


huyanaXfallingXrain wrote:


Lyle: SO how's life?

Scorch: Boring *sighs*

Lyle: *nods* Understandable


Scorch: *smiles* i guess


Lyle: I bet my bro is having so much fun right now.


Scorch: What do you mean?


Lyle: Some guy pulled him away.
-Neil enters-
Neil: Who pulled who away?


Scorch: *turns to Neil* oh hi *turns back to Lyle* i see *smiles*


Neil: *sits* Hey, I'm Neil. Lyle, you haven't answered my question
Lyle:.....
Member
647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / somewhere in some...
Offline
Posted 5/26/10

Scorch: *turns to Neil* oh hi *turns back to Lyle* i see *smiles

Neil: *sits* Hey, I'm Neil. Lyle, you haven't answered my question
Lyle:.....


Scorch: *looks at them questioningly*
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 5/26/10

huyanaXfallingXrain wrote:


Scorch: *turns to Neil* oh hi *turns back to Lyle* i see *smiles

Neil: *sits* Hey, I'm Neil. Lyle, you haven't answered my question
Lyle:.....


Scorch: *looks at them questioningly*


Lyle: *smiles* It's nothing.
Neil: *raises eyebrow* OK then. So you guys have done nothing while I was killing a bug.
Member
647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / somewhere in some...
Offline
Posted 5/26/10

SensuallyYours wrote:


huyanaXfallingXrain wrote:


Scorch: *turns to Neil* oh hi *turns back to Lyle* i see *smiles

Neil: *sits* Hey, I'm Neil. Lyle, you haven't answered my question
Lyle:.....


Scorch: *looks at them questioningly*


Lyle: *smiles* It's nothing.
Neil: *raises eyebrow* OK then. So you guys have done nothing while I was killing a bug.


Scorch: *blushes* W-what do you mean?
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 5/27/10

huyanaXfallingXrain wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:


huyanaXfallingXrain wrote:


Scorch: *turns to Neil* oh hi *turns back to Lyle* i see *smiles

Neil: *sits* Hey, I'm Neil. Lyle, you haven't answered my question
Lyle:.....


Scorch: *looks at them questioningly*


Lyle: *smiles* It's nothing.
Neil: *raises eyebrow* OK then. So you guys have done nothing while I was killing a bug.


Scorch: *blushes* W-what do you mean?


Neil: What do you mean what do i mean?
Lyle: You're confusing the kid!
Neil: Shut up! Just answer the question, Lyle.
Member
647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / somewhere in some...
Offline
Posted 5/27/10

SensuallyYours wrote:


huyanaXfallingXrain wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:


huyanaXfallingXrain wrote:


Scorch: *turns to Neil* oh hi *turns back to Lyle* i see *smiles

Neil: *sits* Hey, I'm Neil. Lyle, you haven't answered my question
Lyle:.....


Scorch: *looks at them questioningly*


Lyle: *smiles* It's nothing.
Neil: *raises eyebrow* OK then. So you guys have done nothing while I was killing a bug.


Scorch: *blushes* W-what do you mean?


Neil: What do you mean what do i mean?
Lyle: You're confusing the kid!
Neil: Shut up! Just answer the question, Lyle.


Scorch: *looks at them, confused again*
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 5/27/10

huyanaXfallingXrain wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:


huyanaXfallingXrain wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:


huyanaXfallingXrain wrote:


Scorch: *turns to Neil* oh hi *turns back to Lyle* i see *smiles

Neil: *sits* Hey, I'm Neil. Lyle, you haven't answered my question
Lyle:.....


Scorch: *looks at them questioningly*


Lyle: *smiles* It's nothing.
Neil: *raises eyebrow* OK then. So you guys have done nothing while I was killing a bug.


Scorch: *blushes* W-what do you mean?


Neil: What do you mean what do i mean?
Lyle: You're confusing the kid!
Neil: Shut up! Just answer the question, Lyle.


Scorch: *looks at them, confused again*


Lyle: No, okay? Satisfied?
Neil: nope *stands up and grabs Lyle's wrist and Scorch's*
Lyle: Hey! What the--
Neil: Just shut up and follow.
Member
647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / somewhere in some...
Offline
Posted 5/27/10

Scorch: *looks at them, confused again*

Lyle: No, okay? Satisfied?
Neil: nope *stands up and grabs Lyle's wrist and Scorch's*
Lyle: Hey! What the--
Neil: Just shut up and follow.


Scorch: Ok... *gets pulled away*
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 5/27/10

huyanaXfallingXrain wrote:


Scorch: *looks at them, confused again*

Lyle: No, okay? Satisfied?
Neil: nope *stands up and grabs Lyle's wrist and Scorch's*
Lyle: Hey! What the--
Neil: Just shut up and follow.


Scorch: Ok... *gets pulled away*


Neil: *drags them to a room, kicks open the door and throws them in* HAVE FUN~ *slams door*
Lyle: NEIL! Damn it! I hate it when does that!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.