First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply ☼JOSH-A☼
Posted 5/20/10

~Dark Burning Gundam kick misses and lands nothing but air. Quickly following Gaia Gundam's movements, Dark Burning Gundam goes for a jump kick at Gaia Gundam~
Soldier
13083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / satabi tabi lng h...
Offline
Posted 5/20/10

rkanubis wrote:


~Dark Burning Gundam kick misses and lands nothing but air. Quickly following Gaia Gundam's movements, Dark Burning Gundam goes for a jump kick at Gaia Gundam~


struggling up from that kick and trying to move to attack the dark burning gundam

Posted 5/20/10


OOC: i'm sorry, but you seriously need to be more detailed. your actions are just too general.

~Dark Burning Gundam moves about while maintaining some distance between Gaia Gundam to avoid being attacked.~
Soldier
13083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / satabi tabi lng h...
Offline
Posted 5/20/10

rkanubis wrote:



OOC: i'm sorry, but you seriously need to be more detailed. your actions are just too general.

~Dark Burning Gundam moves about while maintaining some distance between Gaia Gundam to avoid being attacked.~


im sorry for that im just a 13 year old kid so im sorry for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

getting mad so i throw huge stone a very very huge stone into my enemy

Posted 5/20/10

OOC: i didn't mean to offend you. sorry.

~Dark Burning Gundam's hands start to glow brightly. Dark Burning Gundam takes one of his brightly glowing hands and smashes the huge stone into pieces. Dark Burning Gundam then flies straight at Gaia Gundam and thrusts his other brightly glowing hand into Gaia Gundam.~
Soldier
13083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / satabi tabi lng h...
Offline
Posted 5/20/10

rkanubis wrote:


OOC: i didn't mean to offend you. sorry.

~Dark Burning Gundam's hands start to glow brightly. Dark Burning Gundam takes one of his brightly glowing hands and smashes the huge stone into pieces. Dark Burning Gundam then flies straight at Gaia Gundam and thrusts his other brightly glowing hand into Gaia Gundam.~


too late im so mad my head just did explode

avoiding that punch and run infront of that gundam and give it a great big punch in his head!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 5/20/10 , edited 5/20/10

OOC: aren't you still in quadruped mode?
Soldier
4634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / lost...somewhere...
Offline
Posted 5/20/10 , edited 5/20/10
OOC: @viaku: Please remember that this is an Elite Tryout. The basis for whose going to be an Elite will be based upon the detail of the posts and the strategies used, winning doesn't always matter. Para maintindihan mo kung ano tingin ko na sa labanan na eto, parang gawain ng isang jeje ang ginagawa mo.

If things continue for 3 of her posts, then I'll have to intervene.
Soldier
13083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / satabi tabi lng h...
Offline
Posted 5/20/10

rkanubis wrote:


OOC: aren't you still in quadruped mode?


forget it i'll quit im kind of sick of this battle ok everyone i lose but thanks for the good fight

Soldier
13083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / satabi tabi lng h...
Offline
Posted 5/20/10

caos950042 wrote:

OOC: @viaku: Please remember that this is an Elite Tryout. The basis for whose going to be an Elite will be based upon the detail of the posts and the strategies used, winning doesn't always matter. Para maintindihan mo kung ano tingin ko na sa labanan na eto, parang gawain ng isang jeje ang ginagawa mo.

If things continue for 3 of her posts, then I'll have to intervene.


ha ano yung jeje pasensya na ha hindi ko ma gets im not that kind of smart so im sorry ok in short quit na ko talo na ko sige nah ayoko nah talo na ko ako na ata ang pinaka maymatigas ang ulo at hindi sumusunod sa mga rules ok sige bye bye sorry ha kung parang pang walang alam mga pinagagagawa ko sorry

Posted 5/21/10
OOC: well, guess that's it then. sigh...

~Dark Burning Gundam bends his knees and then jets off to god knows where.~
Soldier
4634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / lost...somewhere...
Offline
Posted 5/21/10 , edited 5/21/10
OOC: Somehow, I saw that coming, to be expected from your types: all bark and when at a losing, quits. I'm being harsh for a reason, try and realize it.

Anyway, since rkanubis just lost his opponent, but has not demonstrated much of his own RP prowess, I guess I'll have to fill in...

IC:
The Phoenix Gundam descended slowly towards the Dark Burning Gundam, keeping a good amount of distance that she would be able to react if ever he moved. The Sunset Mirage opened her line to the Dark Burning Gundam again.

"Since your opponent gave up before you had a chance to show your skills, I'll fill in as your opponent for a while. I will then evaluate your performance."

OOC: I'll probably check up on this in 9 hours, so don't expect an instant reply.
Posted 5/21/10


~Cross receives and replies~
Sounds good. Let's have at it.
~Dark Burning Gundam begins its decent and lands shortly~
If you don't mind, we'll start from the ground.
Soldier
4634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / lost...somewhere...
Offline
Posted 5/22/10
The Phoenix Gundam lands on the ground as well.

"Very well, but remember, not everyone prefers to fight on equal footing if they have an advantage. With that aside, let us begin."

The Phoenix Gundam pulls out one of its beam rifles and fires a shot at the Dark Burning Gundam. Predicting that the latter would attempt to enter close combat, the Phoenix Gundam pulls out its beam saber with its other hand, ready to counter a melee attempt.
Posted 5/22/10

Do as you wish.
~Dark Burning Gundam dodges the shot from the beam rifle with a side step. It then drives its foot into the ground and raises a huge plot of earth at Phoenix Gundam. Using it as both an attack and a distraction, Dark Burning Gundam makes its way to Phoenix Gundam's blind side for a surprise attack with a straight punch.~
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.