Character Sign-Up!!
Moderator
5576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Hogsmead
Offline
Posted 3/8/10 , edited 8/4/10
Character Sign-up!

Taker:

Username:
Name:
Age:
Good or Bad(?):
Anime:
Picture:


Creation:

Username:
Name:
Age:
Good or Bad(?):
Bio:
Picture:


Here's Mine:

Username: itachi_hinata
Name: C.c.
Age: Unknown
Good or Bad(?): Good
Picture:



Characters taken:


Moderator
25648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/9/10
Username: saya-chan808
Name: Hayato Gokudera
Age: unknown
Good or Bad(?): both
Picture:
Moderator
5576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Hogsmead
Offline
Posted 3/10/10

saya-chan808 wrote:

Username: saya-chan808
Name: Hayato Gokudera
Age: unknown
Good or Bad(?): both
Picture:


Approved
Moderator
42278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/21/10 , edited 4/21/10
Username: syusuketaiga
Name: Len Tsukimori
Age: 17
Good or Bad(?): sometimes good nor bad
Picture:

Moderator
5576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Hogsmead
Offline
Posted 5/4/10

syusuketaiga wrote:

Username: syusuketaiga
Name: Len Tsukimori
Age: 17
Good or Bad(?): sometimes good nor bad
Picture:



Approved
Creator
13083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / satabi tabi lng h...
Offline
Posted 5/4/10 , edited 5/4/10
Username: viaku
Name: lavi bookman
Age: 18
Good or Bad(?): both
Picture:
Posted 5/12/10 , edited 5/12/10
Username: white_cloud_10
Name: kyoya hibari
Age: 16
Good or Bad(?): well sometimes good or bad but mostly bad es
Picture:
Posted 8/4/10

saya-chan808 wrote:

Username: saya-chan808
Name: Hayato Gokudera
Age: unknown
Good or Bad(?): both
Picture:


Roleplay: Here


syusuketaiga wrote:

Username: syusuketaiga
Name: Len Tsukimori
Age: 17
Good or Bad(?): sometimes good nor bad
Picture:



Roleplay: Here


viaku wrote:

Username: viaku
Name: lavi bookman
Age: 18
Good or Bad(?): both
Picture:


Approved!
Roleplay: Here


white_cloud_10 wrote:

Username: white_cloud_10
Name: kyoya hibari
Age: 16
Good or Bad(?): well sometimes good or bad but mostly bad es
Picture:


Approved!
Roleplay: Here
You must be logged in to post.