Bleach filler Too long..
9980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
114 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 3/9/10 , edited 3/10/10
Seriously... WTF this must be the longest filler ever!! in the history of Animes... like 35+ eps and still going...... It should've ended it when Murasama Died.. Now Fiends Swords? Seriously WTF!!!! I heard they are planning to extend this sh!t 20 more eps..... Anyway the Manga is rather slow............
122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 3/15/10
i understand since they are nearly reaching the manga but beside that, i think that Mr. Kubo should increase the scenes in each chapter.



elow we are starting to dislike bleach because of its long filler(also it doesnt seem to be connected on the story)
46 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Venus
Offline
Posted 3/21/10
OMG yes, the manga is slow ! I realize that it takes time to draw good manga but...



56 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Lapis Lazuli
Offline
Posted 3/21/10
I think it shoulda ended at Murasama's death too...

~Luv you all <3
9980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
114 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 3/29/10 , edited 3/29/10

UedaTaicho wrote:

OMG yes, the manga is slow ! I realize that it takes time to draw good manga but...





I no right!! WTH i think they ran out of imagination... it takes me 2-3min to read a whole chapter of bleach.. CUZ they do so many useless things, Usually it takes me 5-10 mins to read a 20 pages manga.. but bleach...... blah....i just press next... next.. next...
Posted 3/30/10
people, don't forget about the Bounto arc. that's the longest!
Member
805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Here
Offline
Posted 3/30/10

Setsudari wrote:

people, don't forget about the Bounto arc. that's the longest!


True, but at least it was connected to the story. I didn't hate the Muramasa arc or anything, but I also agree that all the filler was starting to get annoying. Anyway, we'll soon go back to canon episodes so it isn't that bad anymore.
705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Netherworld.
Offline
Posted 3/31/10
To tell you the truth, I thought the first part of the arc was interesting...
Until the 'sword fiends' came v.v
I thought when the weilder dies, the sword dies with him or her and it just becomes a regular sword that they use in that soul reaper school.
Posted 4/3/10

Xenphobe wrote:


Setsudari wrote:

people, don't forget about the Bounto arc. that's the longest!


True, but at least it was connected to the story. I didn't hate the Muramasa arc or anything, but I also agree that all the filler was starting to get annoying. Anyway, we'll soon go back to canon episodes so it isn't that bad anymore.


how was connected to the story?
Member
805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Here
Offline
Posted 4/3/10

Setsudari wrote:


Xenphobe wrote:


Setsudari wrote:

people, don't forget about the Bounto arc. that's the longest!


True, but at least it was connected to the story. I didn't hate the Muramasa arc or anything, but I also agree that all the filler was starting to get annoying. Anyway, we'll soon go back to canon episodes so it isn't that bad anymore.


how was connected to the story?


I meant it was connected in that it actually took place within the same time as the other arcs (not jumping to a totally different time like the other fillers) and characters that were introduced there stayed in the story for the rest of the series, though they don't have major roles anymore.
273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Saskatoon, Canada
Offline
Posted 4/3/10
Ya this filler arc is really getting annoying! They're probably gonna have some other bullshit where they work on getting the swords to be permanently in their sword forms, so that it sticks with the rest of the anime.
9980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
114 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 4/9/10
Wow the Riatsu bull was so cheap.... hahahaha worst filler ever!! D:
18926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Tallahassee, Florida
Offline
Posted 4/17/10
ITT: People who didn't watch the filler between Naruto and Shippoden......

That was like 100 episodes people......
You must be logged in to post.