First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
How angry are you?
Posted 3/11/10 , edited 3/14/10
Really, Crunchyroll, you should calm down a bit



979 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/11/10
I should give you an answer that you should answer:

"What did you even do to me?" D:
Posted 3/11/10

ChocolateStarfish wrote:

I should give you an answer that you should answer:

"What did you even do to me?" D:


I deny everything!

;-;
Posted 3/11/10
spread the L.o.V.e.
15352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 3/11/10
right now...I'm not angry o___O
Posted 3/11/10

music_lover_baybeeh wrote:

right now...I'm not angry o___O


Are you sure
3498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Nowheresville, MI
Offline
Posted 3/11/10
Tomorrow's Friday, how can I be angry? Monday will be a different story. However the idea of punching someone through the internet, leaves me with a hilarious visual.....
14978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 3/11/10
I have a short fuse for half the people in my school x) & I do express it by violence. Isn't that awesome?
Posted 3/11/10

musicalsmiley30 wrote:

I have a short fuse for half the people in my school x) & I do express it by violence. Isn't that awesome?


Why so angry?
14978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 3/12/10

goodbyesoup wrote:


musicalsmiley30 wrote:

I have a short fuse for half the people in my school x) & I do express it by violence. Isn't that awesome?


Why so angry?


Cuz I was born that way.
End. (:
288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 3/12/10
I love everyone <3333

ANd today ish friday. It make me really happy ♡♥

But yesterday i was terrible angry wif sumone :S
Posted 3/12/10
I'M SO MAD I WANT TO PUNCH YOU THROUGH THE INTERNET
94791 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/12/10
Not that angry.. ^^
Posted 3/12/10

musicalsmiley30 wrote:

Cuz I was born that way.
End. (:


If you say so! :3


amuXtadase_4ever wrote:

I'M SO MAD I WANT TO PUNCH YOU THROUGH THE INTERNET


HAVE MERCY ;_;
54682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Los Angeles Calif...
Offline
Posted 3/15/10
I'm not that Angry, but I'm not going to go as far and say I love the whole world, just most of it.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.