Post Reply Software Downloads
Creator
15737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Philippines//SUPE...
Offline
Posted 3/12/10



We offer Free Software Downloads for personal needs.....We knew some reliable sites on were to download these...These are the programs:

->Paint Shop Pro Photo XI
->Animation Shop 3.05
->Photoshop CS2
->Photoshop CS3(i'm the source of this)
->Photoshop 7.0
->Dreamweaver 8
->Paintshop Pro X


PM me if someone would want to....!

urs truly,
fatz90


APM Member
26074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 2nd world of mine...
Offline
Posted 4/5/10
Oh hi.. Im just asking.. Where can I download PS CS4 ??
Thanks... :)
Creator
15737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Philippines//SUPE...
Offline
Posted 4/5/10

yanixchi- wrote:

Oh hi.. Im just asking.. Where can I download PS CS4 ??
Thanks... :)


PHOTOSHOP CS4?IT CAN ONLY BE DOWNLOADED IN ADOBE.COM
APM Member
26074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 2nd world of mine...
Offline
Posted 4/6/10

fatz90 wrote:


yanixchi- wrote:

Oh hi.. Im just asking.. Where can I download PS CS4 ??
Thanks... :)


PHOTOSHOP CS4?IT CAN ONLY BE DOWNLOADED IN ADOBE.COM


Oh.. i see, do you think you could make a tut how to dload photoshop cs4?
Creator
15737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Philippines//SUPE...
Offline
Posted 4/7/10

yanixchi- wrote:


fatz90 wrote:


yanixchi- wrote:

Oh hi.. Im just asking.. Where can I download PS CS4 ??
Thanks... :)


PHOTOSHOP CS4?IT CAN ONLY BE DOWNLOADED IN ADOBE.COM


Oh.. i see, do you think you could make a tut how to dload photoshop cs4?


LET'S JUST SEE..I THINK IT'S TOO EASY DOWNLOADING THERE..JUST REGISTER THERE..

You must be logged in to post.