First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Claim a Character
Posted 3/12/10
This is where u get to claim any anime character from any anime u want.

Here are some examples:


90169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Online
Posted 3/12/10
username:2magicgirl
charater name:Maria
anime from:Umineko no Naku Koro ni
pic:

Posted 3/12/10

2magicgirl wrote:

username:2magicgirl
charater name:Maria
anime from:Umineko no Naku Koro ni
pic:



Ok will start on it! I'll use this, but just in case if I have a problem with it or background color taking away the color when I go to render this, can u send me another pic I can use please?
90169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Online
Posted 3/12/10 , edited 3/12/10


Ok will start on it! I'll use this, but just in case if I have a problem with it or background color taking away the color when I go to render this, can u send me another pic I can use please?
ok is you need some more pics here are some more pics of her

pics of her but with other ppl
Posted 3/12/10

mewbunny wrote:


2magicgirl wrote:



Ok will start on it! I'll use this, but just in case if I have a problem with it or background color taking away the color when I go to render this, can u send me another pic I can use please?

ok is you need some more pics here are some more pics of her

pics of her but with other ppl


Ok! Thanks!

Posted 3/12/10

2magicgirl wrote:

username:2magicgirl
charater name:Maria
anime from:Umineko no Naku Koro ni
pic:



Finished! Here u go! U can put it on your profile or page if u want. Also invite your buddies to this group please.


90169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Online
Posted 3/13/10

mewbunny wrote:


2magicgirl wrote:

username:2magicgirl
charater name:Maria
anime from:Umineko no Naku Koro ni
pic:



Finished! Here u go! U can put it on your profile or page if u want. Also invite your buddies to this group please.




wow thanks ill put it on my profile
Posted 3/13/10

2magicgirl wrote:


mewbunny wrote:


2magicgirl wrote:

username:2magicgirl
charater name:Maria
anime from:Umineko no Naku Koro ni
pic:



Finished! Here u go! U can put it on your profile or page if u want. Also invite your buddies to this group please.




wow thanks ill put it on my profile


Ok!
Posted 3/14/10 , edited 3/14/10
username: Kawaii-Kay
charater name: C.C.
anime from:Code Geass
pic:



I was wondering if you could make three of them if not it's okee > . <
Posted 3/14/10

Kawaii-Kay wrote:

username: Kawaii-Kay
charater name: C.C.
anime from:Code Geass
pic:



I was wondering if you could make three of them if not it's okee > . <


Ok I can only do one so here u go. Hope u like it! U can put it on your profile if u like. Also invite buddies please! :D
Posted 3/14/10

mewbunny wrote:


Kawaii-Kay wrote:

username: Kawaii-Kay
charater name: C.C.
anime from:Code Geass
pic:



I was wondering if you could make three of them if not it's okee > . <


Ok I can only do one so here u go. Hope u like it! U can put it on your profile if u like. Also invite buddies please! :D


Wow thanks it's looks great !
Posted 3/14/10 , edited 4/24/10
username:Tylily
charater name:Misty
anime from:pokemon
pic:




DONE

Extreme lateness Dx Sowwie.
Hope you like it though.
You can put it on your profile if you like~
Member
2583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/18/10 , edited 4/24/10
username:colleteregal
charater name:lenalee
anime from:d.gray man
pic:




DONE

Sowwie for the lateness, hope you like it.
Please put it on your profile~
Posted 4/1/10 , edited 4/1/10
username:purplepearl
character name:Okazaki Ushio
pic
Moderator
79554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / with carmen sandiego
Offline
Posted 4/20/10

purplepearl wrote:

username:purplepearl
character name:Okazaki Ushio
pic


I'm working on it =D
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.