First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Claim a Character
27859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/23/10 , edited 4/24/10
username:MuffinPaula
charater name:Mokuba Kaiba
anime from:Yugioh
pic:




DONE

I couldn't render it, because it's a close up.
So it doesn't have many decoration on it.
Hope you like it though.
34742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 4/24/10

Tylily wrote:

username:Tylily
charater name:Misty
anime from:pokemon
pic:




DONE

Extreme lateness Dx Sowwie.
Hope you like it though.
You can put it on your profile if you like~


34742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 4/24/10

colleteregal wrote:

username:colleteregal
charater name:lenalee
anime from:d.gray man
pic:




DONE

Sowwie for the lateness, hope you like it.
Please put it on your profile~


34742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 4/24/10

MuffinPaula wrote:

username:MuffinPaula
charater name:Mokuba Kaiba
anime from:Yugioh
pic:




DONE

I couldn't render it, because it's a close up.
So it doesn't have many decoration on it.
Hope you like it though.


Member
2277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Ikebukuro
Offline
Posted 4/24/10 , edited 4/24/10
can i claim Frederica Bernkastel from umineko no naku koro ni?
pic link:




DONE

Hope you like it~
Posted 4/24/10

pink_heart_13 wrote:


Tylily wrote:

username:Tylily
charater name:Misty
anime from:pokemon
pic:




DONE

Extreme lateness Dx Sowwie.
Hope you like it though.
You can put it on your profile if you like~




thank you
34742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 4/24/10


You're welcome~
34742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 4/24/10

Takano_Miyo wrote:

can i claim Frederica Bernkastel from umineko no naku koro ni?
pic link:




DONE

Hope you like it~


Member
2277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Ikebukuro
Offline
Posted 4/25/10

pink_heart_13 wrote:


Takano_Miyo wrote:

can i claim Frederica Bernkastel from umineko no naku koro ni?
pic link:




DONE

Hope you like it~




thanks
Member
2277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Ikebukuro
Offline
Posted 4/28/10
can i claim another? if i can, i would like to claim Shion Sonozaki from Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni
pic:
Moderator
623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / F
Offline
Posted 5/19/10 , edited 6/2/10


I think I understand it, may I claim Suigintou?




Member
18600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / your kitchen
Offline
Posted 5/31/10 , edited 5/31/10
username: SakuraAmu2
charater name: Nagihiko
anime from: Shugo Chara
pic:



Posted 6/12/10 , edited 6/12/10

MewAngel321 wrote:



I think I understand it, may I claim Suigintou?






Here u go. I finished it. Hope u like it!
Posted 6/12/10

SakuraAmu2 wrote:

username: SakuraAmu2
charater name: Nagihiko
anime from: Shugo Chara
pic:





Here u go! Hope u like it! I found a better pic and wasn't able to render it but managed to put sparkle effects to it.
Member
18600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / your kitchen
Offline
Posted 6/12/10

mewbunny wrote:


SakuraAmu2 wrote:

username: SakuraAmu2
charater name: Nagihiko
anime from: Shugo Chara
pic:





Here u go! Hope u like it! I found a better pic and wasn't able to render it but managed to put sparkle effects to it.


Thanks Bunny~! I love it!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.