Remove this ad
First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
Apple iPad Free Giveaway!
6785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48 / F / in my room
Offline
Posted 3/13/10
How would the admin know you're a fan on facebook?
6668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / VIP world
Offline
Posted 3/13/10
I waaaannnnnnaaaa winnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 3/13/10
hey friends!!!
join us for to win a iPad promo here at crunchyroll...
im looking forward that were going to win this promo...
56104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/13/10

XchaosX wrote:

no offense but the i-pad sucks with that money i can make or buy a computer.

but if it's free well....



You must be a real joy at Christmas and Birthdays.
56104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/13/10

splendidlovesong wrote:

How would the admin know you're a fan on facebook?


They can look at the list of fans on FB (left side of page) and compare it to the list of premium members...would be one way.
Tirri 
61078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / M / NYC
Offline
Posted 3/13/10
Free iPad eh? They still have to change the name mind you. Well I know I'm in the Drawing and who know out of thousands maybe I'll get it.
8204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 3/13/10
Omg! I must win....I just...must
586 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/13/10
i never win so it's not even worth trying.... ^_^
jikap 
59473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Norway
Online
Posted 3/13/10

happyharry wrote:


splendidlovesong wrote:

How would the admin know you're a fan on facebook?


They can look at the list of fans on FB (left side of page) and compare it to the list of premium members...would be one way.


But that would mean your facebook name had to be the same as your Crunchyroll name :p
or maybe they go after the same e-mail or something? lol

well, they probably have a way to connect the dots anyway, and i wish everyone good luck in this lottery, lol ^^
6785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48 / F / in my room
Offline
Posted 3/13/10

jikap wrote:


happyharry wrote:


splendidlovesong wrote:

How would the admin know you're a fan on facebook?


They can look at the list of fans on FB (left side of page) and compare it to the list of premium members...would be one way.


But that would mean your facebook name had to be the same as your Crunchyroll name :p
or maybe they go after the same e-mail or something? lol

well, they probably have a way to connect the dots anyway, and i wish everyone good luck in this lottery, lol ^^


email address i guess? oh well.
8866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / chicago
Offline
Posted 3/13/10 , edited 3/13/10
Lol I am willing to bet there people out there who never heard of CR and joined CR just to get a shot at it.... lol.... Man its one in a million prize but I hope i get it
71 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 3/13/10
i wanna win soooo bad
i dont have money to be those kind of things i dont even have enough money to buy clothes i have to share clothes so let me be the winner please
12 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/13/10
I know, I know! Facebook payed for this iPad! Or not that, it was RIAA!

JUST KIDDING
45898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Omggggg Stalker A...
Offline
Posted 3/13/10

BatsuTama wrote:


pokegirl21 wrote:

but how do u know who is who o-o


maybe they will verify the email we use both in crunchyroll and facebook??



yeaa but my cr is my moms msn (shaddup xDD) and my fb is my own email o-o ill change it later
63194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
113 / M
Offline
Posted 3/13/10
I sure hope I can win!
First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.