First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply R-P Roooooom!!!!!
48315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Anywhere but Jakku
Offline
Posted 6/30/10

fire_ball8653 wrote:


Leilani-chan wrote:

*looks down*
Yeah....



Ah, I'd like to meet them one day. Who is the strongest?

[srry, imma sleep now!]

Reborn. But he is not the leader. He has a yellow pacifier.
[Ok! Night night!! Rp with you tomorrow!!]

Vp's
58910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / On earth. In a co...
Offline
Posted 6/30/10

Leilani-chan wrote:

Reborn. But he is not the leader. He has a yellow pacifier.
[Ok! Night night!! Rp with you tomorrow!!]


Reborn... alright.
48315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Anywhere but Jakku
Offline
Posted 6/30/10

fire_ball8653 wrote:


Leilani-chan wrote:

Reborn. But he is not the leader. He has a yellow pacifier.
[Ok! Night night!! Rp with you tomorrow!!]


Reborn... alright.

*frowns*
You want to fight him. *chuckles*
Not even The Vongola Guardians can beat him. If you can't beat me you can't beat him for sure. I've only seen him get serious ounce and he won without breaking a sweat.

Vp's
58910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / On earth. In a co...
Offline
Posted 7/2/10

Leilani-chan wrote:

*frowns*
You want to fight him. *chuckles*
Not even The Vongola Guardians can beat him. If you can't beat me you can't beat him for sure. I've only seen him get serious ounce and he won without breaking a sweat.



Same here.
48315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Anywhere but Jakku
Offline
Posted 7/2/10

fire_ball8653 wrote:


Leilani-chan wrote:

*frowns*
You want to fight him. *chuckles*
Not even The Vongola Guardians can beat him. If you can't beat me you can't beat him for sure. I've only seen him get serious ounce and he won without breaking a sweat.



Same here.

We'll see. Shinigami versus Arcobelano huh? That would be a sight to see.

Vp's
58910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / On earth. In a co...
Offline
Posted 7/2/10

Leilani-chan wrote:

We'll see. Shinigami versus Arcobelano huh? That would be a sight to see.


... I'm sure it'd be over quickly.
[btw, i can't stay online to chat right now. just checking notifications.]
48315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Anywhere but Jakku
Offline
Posted 7/2/10

fire_ball8653 wrote:


Leilani-chan wrote:

We'll see. Shinigami versus Arcobelano huh? That would be a sight to see.


... I'm sure it'd be over quickly.
[btw, i can't stay online to chat right now. just checking notifications.]

(aww ok.)
*looks furious*
Just because we're pratically human doesn't mean you shinigami are superior!! Even if he does lose I bet it won't be over quickly!!! He'll give you a fight I bet!!!

Vp's
58910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / On earth. In a co...
Offline
Posted 7/2/10

Leilani-chan wrote:

(aww ok.)
*looks furious*
Just because we're pratically human doesn't mean you shinigami are superior!! Even if he does lose I bet it won't be over quickly!!! He'll give you a fight I bet!!!


I appreciate the fact that you give hope to your partner.
48315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Anywhere but Jakku
Offline
Posted 7/2/10

fire_ball8653 wrote:


Leilani-chan wrote:

(aww ok.)
*looks furious*
Just because we're pratically human doesn't mean you shinigami are superior!! Even if he does lose I bet it won't be over quickly!!! He'll give you a fight I bet!!!


I appreciate the fact that you give hope to your partner.

You son of a-!! It's true!! Stop acting like your better than everyone around you!!
*gets her shotgun out*

Vp's
58910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / On earth. In a co...
Offline
Posted 7/2/10

Leilani-chan wrote:

You son of a-!! It's true!! Stop acting like your better than everyone around you!!
*gets her shotgun out*


[*sighs* that's how bya-kun is lmao.]
And what are you going to do with that?
48315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Anywhere but Jakku
Offline
Posted 7/2/10

fire_ball8653 wrote:


Leilani-chan wrote:

You son of a-!! It's true!! Stop acting like your better than everyone around you!!
*gets her shotgun out*


[*sighs* that's how bya-kun is lmao.]
And what are you going to do with that?

What does it look like?
*puts it away*
If I attack you then we'll be enemy's. The Vongola wouldn't want that. The Arcobelano are a lot stronger than you think. Attack us we attack all together as a family. Vongola does mean 'clan' in Italian.
(lol wao. This is getting wierd)
Vp's
58910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / On earth. In a co...
Offline
Posted 7/2/10

Leilani-chan wrote:

What does it look like?
*puts it away*
If I attack you then we'll be enemy's. The Vongola wouldn't want that. The Arcobelano are a lot stronger than you think. Attack us we attack all together as a family. Vongola does mean 'clan' in Italian.
(lol wao. This is getting wierd)


... *as the rich boy he is* I've been to many restaurants in my life, including Italian ones.
Vongola means clam, not clan.
[unless that's what you meant D:]
48315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Anywhere but Jakku
Offline
Posted 7/2/10

fire_ball8653 wrote:


Leilani-chan wrote:

What does it look like?
*puts it away*
If I attack you then we'll be enemy's. The Vongola wouldn't want that. The Arcobelano are a lot stronger than you think. Attack us we attack all together as a family. Vongola does mean 'clan' in Italian.
(lol wao. This is getting wierd)


... *as the rich boy he is* I've been to many restaurants in my life, including Italian ones.
Vongola means clam, not clan.
[unless that's what you meant D:]

(thats what I meant. I was thinking calm but accidently put clan cause I was thinking of the Uchiha clan from Naruto)


Vp's
58910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / On earth. In a co...
Offline
Posted 7/2/10 , edited 7/2/10

Leilani-chan wrote:

(thats what I meant. I was thinking calm but accidently put clan cause I was thinking of the Uchiha clan from Naruto)


[then pretend i never said that lol]
Alright, I won't fight with any of your members... It isn't like they're worth my time.
48315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Anywhere but Jakku
Offline
Posted 7/2/10

fire_ball8653 wrote:


Leilani-chan wrote:

(thats what I meant. I was thinking calm but accidently put clan cause I was thinking of the Uchiha clan from Naruto)


[then pretend i never said that lol]
Alright, I won't fight with any of your members... It isn't like they're worth my time.

*Can tell what he's thinking from the look on his face*
You don't have many friends do you, pretty boy?
(lol)

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.