Post Reply Any poets out there?
Moderator
1435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Cali, in the year...
Offline
Posted 3/13/10
Alrighty, have anyone ever wrote poems and if so, is it memorable? Please share your poems with us!
Creator
910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/15/10
wow! im interested! i wanna try, well actually here in our skul we wrote poems but its about love and im not really good in writing one but im gonna try to post it out here
Moderator
1435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Cali, in the year...
Offline
Posted 3/15/10

Toughgirl09 wrote:

wow! im interested! i wanna try, well actually here in our skul we wrote poems but its about love and im not really good in writing one but im gonna try to post it out here


Hey, go for it!
Creator
910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/17/10
ok so here's the first although its just short...i only made this because i felt bored

Waiting for your love is all i do,
Don't ask me why cause i don't have a clue
One thing i know my love for you is true,
One day we'll be together just me and you


weird right?
Creator
910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/18/10
ok so this second one is from our activity in school..it's weird for me

The style of the children nowadays,
puts danger now and today
The real facts made the victims cracked,
No money for the bill coz they lack

Dengue is everywhere,public is hers
children are afraid,death they fear
Climate is angry, world is hungry
fish is suffering, chances are going

Learn to be an economist
Industrial makes a person an environmentalist
Pets are helpful, dengue is harmful
the blazing world comes to its final destination


Its really weird and it has a bit of truth right? but it is only made so not all words here is true
Moderator
1435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Cali, in the year...
Offline
Posted 3/18/10

Toughgirl09 wrote:

ok so this second one is from our activity in school..it's weird for me

The style of the children nowadays,
puts danger now and today
The real facts made the victims cracked,
No money for the bill coz they lack

Dengue is everywhere,public is hers
children are afraid,death they fear
Climate is angry, world is hungry
fish is suffering, chances are going

Learn to be an economist
Industrial makes a person an environmentalist
Pets are helpful, dengue is harmful
the blazing world comes to its final destination


Its really weird and it has a bit of truth right? but it is only made so not all words here is true


It's very deep and so true sweety
Moderator
1435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Cali, in the year...
Offline
Posted 3/18/10

Toughgirl09 wrote:

ok so here's the first although its just short...i only made this because i felt bored

Waiting for your love is all i do,
Don't ask me why cause i don't have a clue
One thing i know my love for you is true,
One day we'll be together just me and you


weird right?


You know, I had acres of love poetry at one point in time and it's still around
Moderator
1435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Cali, in the year...
Offline
Posted 3/18/10 , edited 3/18/10
From my "Universe" poetry series:

Where There Was a Time to say I Love You

There was a time long ago
A time so special to us both
Driven by a force drew us close
And every time, my words would escape me
Time passed on and we matured,
But every dream I thought, all I saw was you
Smiling to me as you offered your hand


When there was a time
That I saw you,
I knew instantly the attraction was there
Even when you felt so far away
Inside my heart, you feel so close
I couldn't help but to follow you
To let you know I was always there
A reminder of our love invoked us to be one
That vibrant flare known as passion,
so alive, and so free, that we alone have shared..


There was a time not so long ago
When our paths first meet
Two different worlds we were both from
I wanted to catch you off guard just to hold you
I wanted to try to, but I didn't dare
I spelled it out how I felt about you
To be honest and truly sincere
Looking back now, I was thinking
How very lucky we have come so far from there


When there was a time
I first saw you
I wanted to rescue you and whisk you away somewhere
When we had our time
I would whisper sweet nothings in your ear
To reassure you, I wouldn't leave your side
Even if I was told it was forbidden to find my love
I ignored the masses and journeyed to you with my heart
I pledged my life to love you always
To protect you in the troubled times
To cushion you as you sleep
Long ago, I've regretted nothing..
To find you and to hang on that we hold so dear


When there was a time to say I love you
I pushed myself to draw myself to you
When yesterday became today,
tomorrow became our future
Committed forever to love you,
To respect, and honor, and obey


When there was a time to say I love you
I wanted to show how much I care for you
To surprise and catch you when you didn't notice
This was the song that I wanted to play
From the day we first met
To that day it came and we said "I do"..
Creator
910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/20/10

dreamwalker79 wrote:

From my "Universe" poetry series:

Where There Was a Time to say I Love You

There was a time long ago
A time so special to us both
Driven by a force drew us close
And every time, my words would escape me
Time passed on and we matured,
But every dream I thought, all I saw was you
Smiling to me as you offered your hand


When there was a time
That I saw you,
I knew instantly the attraction was there
Even when you felt so far away
Inside my heart, you feel so close
I couldn't help but to follow you
To let you know I was always there
A reminder of our love invoked us to be one
That vibrant flare known as passion,
so alive, and so free, that we alone have shared..


There was a time not so long ago
When our paths first meet
Two different worlds we were both from
I wanted to catch you off guard just to hold you
I wanted to try to, but I didn't dare
I spelled it out how I felt about you
To be honest and truly sincere
Looking back now, I was thinking
How very lucky we have come so far from there


When there was a time
I first saw you
I wanted to rescue you and whisk you away somewhere
When we had our time
I would whisper sweet nothings in your ear
To reassure you, I wouldn't leave your side
Even if I was told it was forbidden to find my love
I ignored the masses and journeyed to you with my heart
I pledged my life to love you always
To protect you in the troubled times
To cushion you as you sleep
Long ago, I've regretted nothing..
To find you and to hang on that we hold so dear


When there was a time to say I love you
I pushed myself to draw myself to you
When yesterday became today,
tomorrow became our future
Committed forever to love you,
To respect, and honor, and obey


When there was a time to say I love you
I wanted to show how much I care for you
To surprise and catch you when you didn't notice
This was the song that I wanted to play
From the day we first met
To that day it came and we said "I do"..


like it! it was so sweet, you do really love to write poem right?
Moderator
1435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Cali, in the year...
Offline
Posted 3/20/10

Toughgirl09 wrote:


dreamwalker79 wrote:

From my "Universe" poetry series:

Where There Was a Time to say I Love You

There was a time long ago
A time so special to us both
Driven by a force drew us close
And every time, my words would escape me
Time passed on and we matured,
But every dream I thought, all I saw was you
Smiling to me as you offered your hand


When there was a time
That I saw you,
I knew instantly the attraction was there
Even when you felt so far away
Inside my heart, you feel so close
I couldn't help but to follow you
To let you know I was always there
A reminder of our love invoked us to be one
That vibrant flare known as passion,
so alive, and so free, that we alone have shared..


There was a time not so long ago
When our paths first meet
Two different worlds we were both from
I wanted to catch you off guard just to hold you
I wanted to try to, but I didn't dare
I spelled it out how I felt about you
To be honest and truly sincere
Looking back now, I was thinking
How very lucky we have come so far from there


When there was a time
I first saw you
I wanted to rescue you and whisk you away somewhere
When we had our time
I would whisper sweet nothings in your ear
To reassure you, I wouldn't leave your side
Even if I was told it was forbidden to find my love
I ignored the masses and journeyed to you with my heart
I pledged my life to love you always
To protect you in the troubled times
To cushion you as you sleep
Long ago, I've regretted nothing..
To find you and to hang on that we hold so dear


When there was a time to say I love you
I pushed myself to draw myself to you
When yesterday became today,
tomorrow became our future
Committed forever to love you,
To respect, and honor, and obey


When there was a time to say I love you
I wanted to show how much I care for you
To surprise and catch you when you didn't notice
This was the song that I wanted to play
From the day we first met
To that day it came and we said "I do"..


like it! it was so sweet, you do really love to write poem right?


You found me out, I'm a romantic
You must be logged in to post.